Thread: The file containing cd key

Default The file containing cd key

hi guys i just finished installing the game (i`ve left it for moths) and gone to multiplayer but foolishly i forgot about the cd key`s stuff !!
    But fortunatley i got my other copy on my other pc at work and the CD KEY saved in the game (which have been installed for months guess that it`s still working )
    the problem now that i can`t move the HD from my machine at work (this is prohibited at work ) but the only conection between home and Work Is the internet so it came to my mind that i can transfer the file containing the cd key information to my home pc and the prob is solved !
    PLEASE NO STUPID ANSWERS LIKE USE A CD WRITER OR CONTACT THE GAME SUPPORT!!

PS if u have any idea please say it!!

Default Re: The file containing cd key

Make a free email account and email it to yourself.
    "Sit now there, and look out upon the lands where evil and despair shall come to those whom thou lovest. Thou hast dared to mock me, and to question the power of Melkor, master of the fates of Arda. Therefore with my eyes thou shalt see, and with my ears thou shalt hear; and never shall thou move from this place until all is fulfilled unto its bitter end". -Tolkien

I just don`t know this file!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so what should i send to myself!!!!

Yes that is what I believe he talking about as an attachment and name it MTW so you know what it is.You will have to do this in bits as an attachment as it only uploads so much info.Good luck and hope all works out.

warning- plot loss in progress Senior Member barocca's Avatar
    (*disclaimer* - reality may or may not exist, in some societies reality is a crime, punishable by life)

check the file creation dates,
    i cannot remember which file it is exactly either but it should be fairly easy to figure out

(and by the way thats exactly what i do with Shogun and Medieval - i have all the config files saved to floppy and copy them into the directories each time i re-install one of the games)

B.
    The winds that blows -
    ask them, which leaf on the tree
    will be next to go.