Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: CA asks for Bug List - to be fixed in the expansion

Default Re: CA asks for Bug List - to be fixed in the expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Creeper525
    dont know if this ones been said, but I can never kick player from a multiplayer battle when it gives me the option to "Kick this player" or "quit"

I can click the first option any number of times, and wait forever, nothing happens

when I finally give up and press quit, then and only then does it say "Player X has been dropped"

but then the game ends about 1 second later

so in short, if one player needs to be dropped, I have to quit the game

can anyone else confirm this? its happened to me every time Iv needed to kick someone from the battle, does the drop player function ever work for any of you?

Vinilla 1.2

I get this too...

Also, bit of a post RTW 1.3 patch bug (and I hope this is the right place to mention it) but... I found with seige towers the other day a second infantry unit wouldn't clamber up onto the wall. This is not good. How can I take the great walls of Macedonian cities without having 2+ units to take the walls?

Please Help!
    Last edited by SomeNick; 10-20-2005 at 07:31.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Check out Shogun : Total War Mod for RTW in development! >>> http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/fo...p?showforum=97

Gate bug

During an assualt on a city with large stone walls, I attempted to send a unit of Hastati in through the gate on the heels of a routing enemy unit returning into the city (to go to the town center). The gate shut on my unit, leaving half of the men inside the gate and half outside. The unit could not be moved. I had not captured the gate, so I was unable to move another unit in to open it and "release" the stuck unit.

The unit remained in stuck in place even after the half of it stuck outside the city was completely slaughtered by the oil from the gatehouse. Enemy units approached the gate from time to time, but upon contact with the half of the unit stuck inside the city, the enemy units immediately routed and fled.
    "Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid" -John Wayne

Not sure if this thread is still active, but:

Slavery does NOT bring 0.5% city-growth bonus as indicated in the city screen. Neither does the Slave-trader ancillary.
    The icons show up nicely in the screen, but in fact they don't do anything.

This issue is allready present since 1.0, and still there in RTW 1.5 and BI 1.6

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910