Thread: howdy

Default howdy

after so many years i finally made it in here. good to b aboard etc...

regards
    voodooMother

Default Re: howdy

Chief Sniffer Senior Member ichi's Avatar

Welcome to the Org Voo

Enjoy your time here

ichi
    Stay Calm, Be Alert, Think Clearly, Act Decisively

CoH

Welcome to the Org voo.

Kick back and stay for a while. Hopefully you'll find your long journey will yield to you here a bounty worthy of the trip. Or something like that.
    This space intentionally left blank

The Sword of Rome Member Marcellus's Avatar

Welcome to the Org, Voo!
    "Look I’ve got my old pledge card a bit battered and crumpled we said we’d provide more turches churches teachers and we have I can remember when people used to say the Japanese are better than us the Germans are better than us the French are better than us well it’s great to be able to say we’re better than them I think Mr Kennedy well we all congratulate on his baby and the Tories are you remembering what I’m remembering boom and bust negative equity remember Mr Howard I mean are you thinking what I’m thinking I’m remembering it’s all a bit wonky isn’t it?"

-Wise words from John Prescott

Don't worry, I don't exist Member King of Atlantis's Avatar

Welcome to the org Voo!

People post their own welcoming threads now?

Welcome voo

Vodoo??

Welcome and may we see some good performance
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

welcome to the org voo

Angry Re: howdy

WELCOME , I'm new here too. I've found this to be one of the friendliest forums I've come across. What really gets me is the "Just one more turn" feeling again..I've really missed it. The last time I remember the feeling is with Civilization 2. I'm a hardcore Civfreak and eagerly awaiting Civ4 but after playing RTW, I am starting to have doubts about the new Civ.

Total war is incredibly addictive and and offers both genres in one game, turn based(my favorite) and real time action(good for keeping you alert). But I haven't played shogun or medieval so I don't know how those are.

-ecc

Quote Originally Posted by eccentricity
    WELCOME , I'm new here too. I've found this to be one of the friendliest forums I've come across. What really gets me is the "Just one more turn" feeling again..I've really missed it. The last time I remember the feeling is with Civilization 2. I'm a hardcore Civfreak and eagerly awaiting Civ4 but after playing RTW, I am starting to have doubts about the new Civ.

Total war is incredibly addictive and and offers both genres in one game, turn based(my favorite) and real time action(good for keeping you alert). But I haven't played shogun or medieval so I don't know how those are.

-ecc

Welcome
    My suggestion you try MTW as well, you will find rather nice, maybe even better than RTW.

Quote Originally Posted by eccentricity

-ecc

I burned a lot of time playing Civ as well