Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tell us about your girlfriend

boy of DESTINY Senior Member Big_John's Avatar

Default Re: Tell us about your girlfriend

oh god i just escaped from the last one.. don't remind me!

i have got to find some sort of crazy-b**** detector..

now i'm here, and history is vindicated.

Blog Entries

O' my many tales of woe with the ladies! I just don't like investing in the time... I'm too selfish, the occasional one night stands are good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantine Prince
    There is still hope you guys... no need to turn gay.
    Never ever!

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

I'm about to get engaged to the greatest chick in the world. She is a Polish princess who was raised by hippies in Papua New Guinea. She has a PhD, a wicked sense of humour, and a passion for anything strange and outlandish (eg: Me).

Oh, and she's HAWT.

End rant.

Yorkist Senior Member NagatsukaShumi's Avatar

My girlfriend is, to me, great. She has black hair (dyed though, she was a red head) and is a rock chick, the type of girl I seem to have a weakness for. Although she can be controlling at times I like her take no bullshit attitude, its lets me know I won't ever be able to push her around by accident, which I wouldn't want to do. She enjoys the same kind of music as me, but also has her own interests which she likes doing. She English, may as well add that, so no foreign woman for me.
    RIP TosaInu
    Ja Mata

The Breath of God Member Divine Wind's Avatar

My girl has moved back to Norway, maybe for good

Had a great time while we were together though, and you never know what time will bring.

Hopefully a brunette next time though
    "To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

I just deflated mine
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Ok, as for me my girlfriend has blond hair and very beautiful eyes which change their colour dependable on sunlight.
    Well ... she is considered beautiful not only by me.
    We have affairs ( is this a correct word? ) for about 3.5 years ...

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IliaDN
    We have affairs ( is this a correct word? ) for about 3.5 years ...
    No that is definetly the wrong word unles you mean you just sleep with her and nothing else. I think "dating" or "been a couple" are better ways to describe it.

Girlfriend? What is this girlfriend you speak of? I do not know this term...

Anyway, Roark, I don't know if you'll read this, but when I was in Australia, all I ever met were insane women. Fun, sure, but geesh...I can't blame you for trying one from outside the continent. Bunch of wackos.

Azi
    "If you don't want to work, become a reporter. That awful power, the public opinion of the nation, was created by a horde of self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditch digging and shoemaking and fetched up journalism on their way to the poorhouse."
    Mark Twain 1881

Quote Originally Posted by Azi Tohak
    Anyway, Roark, I don't know if you'll read this, but when I was in Australia, all I ever met were insane women. Fun, sure, but geesh...I can't blame you for trying one from outside the continent. Bunch of wackos.
    Might just be Australians in general, mate... I think we've got a high proportion of nutters. It's the heat...

What was the deal with you? Stalkers, or something worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantine Prince
    No that is definetly the wrong word unles you mean you just sleep with her and nothing else. I think "dating" or "been a couple" are better ways to describe it.
    Thanks, I think "been a couple" will be a better definition.

zombologist Senior Member doc_bean's Avatar

My girlfriend knows I visit these boards...

She's great and beautiful !
    Yes, Iraq is peaceful. Go to sleep now. - Adrian II

Corporate Hippie Member rasoforos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doc_bean
    My girlfriend knows I visit these boards...

She's great and beautiful !

Well said :) Very Diplomatic :D
    Αξιζει φιλε να πεθανεις για ενα ονειρο, κι ας ειναι η φωτια του να σε καψει.

http://grumpygreekguy.tumblr.com/

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

My wife who visits these boards and is also a senior member. Was born in Taiwan, has a degree in Political Economics and Management, is due to give birth to our firstborn in 3 days, loves Sushi, Chocolate and Me (probably in that order)

Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Nobody Important Member Somebody Else's Avatar

I have an ex or three... does that count?
    Don't have any aspirations - they're doomed to fail.

Rumours...

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papewaio
    My wife who visits these boards and is also a senior member. Was born in Taiwan, has a degree in Political Economics and Management, is due to give birth to our firstborn in 3 days, loves Sushi, Chocolate and Me (probably in that order)

Mrs Papewaio is really beautiful....

It is really her?! Or have you drunk something before you posted?!
    Last edited by edyzmedieval; 07-19-2005 at 11:07.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval
    Mrs Clegane is really beautiful....
    Uhm ... *cough*... Mrs Clegane will be glad to hear that ... but ... *cough* ... the lady above is Papewaio's wife - not mine.

Or have you drunk something before you posted?!
    Now that's a question I should ask you

Very true....

I don't know about Mrs Clegane, but I still rest my case.....

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Floating through the net... Member King Edward's Avatar
    Guernsey, A small sea weed covered rock in the English Channel

Quote Originally Posted by strike for the south
    I just deflated mine

Now that is Funny!!!!

I'm not sure i have one at the momnet its a long and complicated situation..............
    Last edited by King Edward; 07-19-2005 at 11:12.
    Chelsea - Simply Champions!

RTK4Flintoff in multi-player

Tree Killer Senior Member Beirut's Avatar

My woman...

35, 5'4". 115lbs. Brunette. College degree. Speaks three languages. Built like an aerobics instructor. Highly (too highly) intelligent. Good cook, great BBQ-er. Is rumoured to have a sense of humour though I have yet to find it. Thinks boyfriend is a degenerate Neanderthal sex-crazed male chauvenist pig but loves him anyway. Tolerates being called "Woman!" in front of company in exchange for my doing the dishes in perpetuity.

And ain't Mrs. Papewaio the loveliest lady. Good grief man, but your wife is a charming woman.
    Unto each good man a good dog

Haven't we met last night at the Tavern?!

And BTW, I stick to my idea I posted in the Babe Thread:

Asian girls are awesome

Proud

Been to:

Okay Roark, it was while ago but let me see, I was in Brisbane...

Okay, so there was one sane one (still friends with her), very sweet girl, smart too. No, I'm not sucking up, I figured I should but the good one before the nut-jobs.

One I was friends with went nuts I went out one night without telling her. What? We weren't dating (I guess that is what I thought), but she just reamed me infront of half of my apartment building.

Another I was dating seemed to like me as the moon changed (werewolf maybe?). One week we were happy, four weeks later she wanted to kill me. Or maybe it has something to do with four weeks?

Another did not forgive me for one silly joke I made. But then, she had the IQ of a macadamia nut anyway.

Let me see...I met some weirdos in clubs too, but those four girls were the ones I knew the best.

I also met one here on campus (she was a NCAA D1 tennis player) who, while not insane, does have a strange love of any game where you can: A. drive really fast (Burnout 3) B. kill people randomly (GTA:VC) C. Shoot men in the nuts (RE4). She might be crazy....

I think this about covers it.

Best of luck with your Polish princess

Azi
    "If you don't want to work, become a reporter. That awful power, the public opinion of the nation, was created by a horde of self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditch digging and shoemaking and fetched up journalism on their way to the poorhouse."
    Mark Twain 1881

Blog Entries

*says in a seductive voice*
    I find the most attractive part of a woman to be the boobies.

Quote Originally Posted by Azi Tohak
    Okay Roark, it was while ago but let me see, I was in Brisbane...

Okay, so there was one sane one (still friends with her), very sweet girl, smart too. No, I'm not sucking up, I figured I should but the good one before the nut-jobs.

One I was friends with went nuts I went out one night without telling her. What? We weren't dating (I guess that is what I thought), but she just reamed me infront of half of my apartment building.

Another I was dating seemed to like me as the moon changed (werewolf maybe?). One week we were happy, four weeks later she wanted to kill me. Or maybe it has something to do with four weeks?

Another did not forgive me for one silly joke I made. But then, she had the IQ of a macadamia nut anyway.

Let me see...I met some weirdos in clubs too, but those four girls were the ones I knew the best.

I also met one here on campus (she was a NCAA D1 tennis player) who, while not insane, does have a strange love of any game where you can: A. drive really fast (Burnout 3) B. kill people randomly (GTA:VC) C. Shoot men in the nuts (RE4). She might be crazy....

I think this about covers it.

Best of luck with your Polish princess

Azi

How do you find the girls who are in a limbo?!
    Try finding a girl who is intelligent and beautiful, and not some crazed weirdo which likes killing people and drives really fast!!!

Proud

Been to:

Quote Originally Posted by Wazikashi
    *says in a seductive voice*
    I find the most attractive part of a woman to be the boobies.
    Another one who's been drinking too much in the Tavern......

Proud

Been to:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval
    Another one who's been drinking too much in the Tavern......
    A Good Pick Up line is a good pick up line I say. Or maybe women who don't speak english don't know that means...nonsense

Everybody buried their girlfriends?!

Ah, BTW, I shall post pics of the beautiful girls that are gonna be at my party....

Proud

Been to:

No edzymedieval, the Aussie girl who likes killing and driving was a friend, nothing more. She...ahem...'plays for the wrong team' so to speak.

I think I have found a nice girl. She was in my class (graduated in May) but...now she lives in Pittsburgh PA. (To quote the plagiarist Homer Simpson) D'oh! Very bright (4.0 GPA) and I think she is pretty. Heck, we even like the same things (excluding my love of: video games [TW series and RPGs], women, and ice cream).

But, to answer your question as to how I find the wackos, I'll quote my friend Jennifer: "half a woman is attracted to half a man".

And Wazikashi, I might just have to use that line of yours! I'll let you know how it turns out. Maybe a picture of a black eye?

Azi
    Mark Twain 1881

I don't think "girlfriend" is the proper title, since there is a fair deal of polygamy going on. I've taken to calling her "Boobs" or "Mammaries", and even she has donned the monikers. I'm left with the less offensive but no less strange "GoreBag".

Anyway, I met her at a death metal show (Bloodletting North America IV) and didn't begin to see her regularly until a few months afterwards. We've been together, I suppose, since March of last year, but don't quote me on it - I'm not an anniversary man. We try to catch all the Bloodletting North America tours that came through town, though, as a kind of celebration.

She has long black hair (naturally brown), green eyes, curves and a very, very tolerant sense of humour. We share tastes in most things, notably music, but she digs NSBM, whereas I'm much more of a death and grind kind of guy. She shares my interest in horror movies, but to a lesser extent than me. We differ in that she likes trashy tv and cosmetics. Oh, and she's six months younger than me to the day. Creepy?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast