Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Byzantium Total War

Vote: Sasaki Member ByzantineKnight's Avatar

Smile Re: Byzantium Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Vuk
    Viva la Byzantium!!

What happened to the RTW version? It was going great! Surely there are modders out there who will help you!
    MODDERS!! Get of you big hairy overwieght butts and lend a hand!!! (Not meant to offend anyone as I am a modder myslef). What is wrong with you? How can you give up your name in modding history!?
    Okay, what people do you need? I didn't offer before (even though I love Byzantium/Constantinople/Istambul/Miklagard) because we are going on vacation soon, but I might be able to help with some stuff.
    RIP Tosa, I can't believe you are gone, but we will never forget you

Default Re: Byzantium Total War

A lot of people want to see this mod get made, so here's an idea:
    Contact everyone on the team and let 'em know we are rolling again. Recruit! (I am, unfortunetaly not a good modder, but I will help with this). Get colourful sigs, write up enticing descriptions. Set your goals a little lower!! Make some good base units for the first release (the sooner you put out a release the better!), and then you can make more to release in a later version. Try to narrow down some important things for a first release, and work on them!

I will help with whatever I can (though it may not be much), but more importantly, I may be able to get more people to help you.
    Never give up!
    We will rise again!
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Viva la Byzantium!!
    If this is going to be made, then great, if it's going to be shoved off to MTV2, then what's the Bloody point of doing it!! The Byzantium Mod, I've waited for as has everyone else has, I'm not a modder (at best, I can offer historical support if needed (but I think that has been done very well, but can look up anything needed, if Needed). Let's not waste RTW: Byzantium and get it done as soon as possible
    Blackadder:"Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?"

https://skender.be/supportdenmark/#CS

Exactly!!!! ON WITH BYZANTIUM!!!!!!!!

Question Re: Byzantium Total War

So what is the Gameplan and release date for R:TW - Byzantium?
    Blackadder:"Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?"

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Well, if anyone wants to make up a team and release this thing, it's perfect.

I can't do a damned thing, I am too busy with RL and EB.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Hey Edyz!

What happened man?

I thought this mod would be done and also ported over to MTWII?

Not to mention you added me to a certain forum a while ago....

Anyway, let's get this done for RTW and then MTWII, which IS better!

hellas1- Once you go greek, you need it EVERY week....Yiala!!!

Was this being made for regular or BI?

As long as it get's done for RTW or BI, It doesn't matter to me as long as it's done and released for either RTW or BI

Quote Originally Posted by Helgi
    As long as it get's done for RTW or BI, It doesn't matter to me as long as it's done and released for either RTW or BI
    Is this going to get done anytime soon?
    Please don't fluff this off on MTW2!

Nice job!

My opinion is that you should make the starting date on the game 330,when the byzantine empire was made.Because then it will be more interesting.

That is what i think.
    But it is good this way too.

If anyone is still interested, I stumbled on about 20MB of skins and models from the mod...

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Yes totally,

Ok, I'll upload them this week to the public.

Proud

Been to:

This is the first part of the old and promised ByzantiumTW Skinpack. It features many units, with complete model and skin. Feel free to use them for personal use, ask permission if you want them for mods.

Contributors: blindfaithnogod, palissa, shogo, halie satanus, xennik, favre, Dirty Peasant, Polski Orzel... (I hope I haven't forgotten anyone)

Part II will be released soon, as I need to gather the remaining models scattered everywhere.

NOTE: 16MB of units includes about 30-40 units, so it's a lot. Bear in mind, there might be some doubles, so check them out.

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BYVHVIAQ

Proud

Been to:

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval
    This is the first part of the old and promised ByzantiumTW Skinpack. It features many units, with complete model and skin. Feel free to use them for personal use, ask permission if you want them for mods.

Contributors: blindfaithnogod, palissa, shogo, halie satanus, xennik, favre, Dirty Peasant, Polski Orzel... (I hope I haven't forgotten anyone)

Part II will be released soon, as I need to gather the remaining models scattered everywhere.

NOTE: 16MB of units includes about 30-40 units, so it's a lot. Bear in mind, there might be some doubles, so check them out.

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BYVHVIAQ

I'll ask right up front, "may I use them in a mod?" :D
    lol
    Thanks much edyz! This is very much appreciated!!

Vuk
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Vote: Sasaki Member ByzantineKnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval
    Could you re-host this? Megaupload doesn't work in India...
    RIP Tosa, I can't believe you are gone, but we will never forget you

Proud

Been to:

Dang! Another dead promizing mod?
    Hope the others of the team can put the mod back to life!

If not: Anyone interested in joining a darkage mod for RTW/BI (Byzantinians, Abbasid, Bulgars, Moravia, Moors, Asturia-Galicia, Franks, Vikings, ... mod starts 840AC end ~1100), help would be very nice here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119455

Finder of Little Oddities Senior Member Makanyane's Avatar

@max_minimod, your mod looks interesting, as its in development why don't you make a thread for it in the Forge here?

Then you can show details of your progress to date, that should get more attention than just having link in another (possibly deceased ) mod's thread.
    Not used mods before? Looking for something small and fun?!
    Download the:

Yes, I will do, I only waited for some more people to join first, to be sure the mod can be done, before starting another thread that dies in the end.
    Its so sad to see all that good mod ideas and the nice units die.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213