Thread: The Blacks are eating Corpses in New O

Default The Blacks are eating Corpses in New O

According to a civil rights leader:

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Robinson
    It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun eating corpses to survive. Four days after the storm, thousands of blacks in New Orleans are dying like dogs.
    FOUR days?

How the hell are people eating each other after only four friggin days?

Hey Sammy, pass me a deep-fried fingers and some cajun skins!

FOUR days?! WTF?! It would take me, like, at least FIVE days before I started eating anyone!
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    The Backroom is the Crackroom.

Default Re: The Blacks are eating Corpses in New O

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

big difference, four or five. That's not really the point. Why can emergency aid agencies and the US gov be so incompetent to not deliver food properly?
    Last edited by Sjakihata; 09-03-2005 at 10:18.
    Common Unreflected Drinking Only Smartens

Boondock Saint Senior Member The Blind King of Bohemia's Avatar

After four or five days! I think thats a load of crap personally. I know things must be pretty bad down there but i just can't see cannibalism as one of them

Forsmark, Sweden, where the radiation keeps me warm.

But there must be alot of food floating around in te supermarkets? I didn´t think cannibalism in a rich country like USA was possible. Now I know...

But how could they be so stupid not to prepare for the storm?
    I support the Pike and Musket:Total War

Also Europa Barbarorum supporter!

Thread killer Member Rodion Romanovich's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Divinus Arma
    According to a civil rights leader:

FOUR days?

How the hell are people eating each other after only four friggin days?

Hey Sammy, pass me a deep-fried fingers and some cajun skins!

FOUR days?! WTF?! It would take me, like, at least FIVE days before I started eating anyone!
    Although it's sad what's going on, it has a good side too. Maybe this time, for once, mankind will understand that avoiding such things as cannibalism, murder and all other atrocies is about avoiding the situations that give birth to such actions. That all populations go evil when in the wrong situations. Maybe this will make people understand why poor are more prone to committing crime even in peaceful situations? And why Somalians and Rwanda inhabitants have killed each others so much, even though they aren't more evil than any others. Maybe people will stop seeing society as perfect, and not tolerate the humans that aren't adapted to it. Maybe they'll see that they too are controlled by their environment, that all actions has it's root in environment, not in the inside of people. Perhaps then, people will realize that it's society, and not mankind, that's faulty when things go wrong. Perhaps people will realize that society should be changed, and not humans, when society and mankind isn't in harmony.

After all, this was expected. No matter what extremist deniers say, humans are egoists by nature. In a situation of danger, where murder and unethical behavior is benefitial, anyone will eat his brother.

If this hurricane would have that effect - the effect that people realize that environment, not the way the humans in that environment are born, determine the actions, and it would lead to people stopping to adapt mankind to civilization, and instead adapt civilization after mankind, then this hurricane will be a good thing - it will save the lives of millions of humans in the future.
    Last edited by Rodion Romanovich; 09-03-2005 at 10:39.
    Under construction...

"In countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia and Norway, there is no separation of church and state." - HoreTore

I think that only food in stores in New Orleans that can be eaten is canned food,everything else is rotten.Cannibalism shows just how thin layer people have that differents them from animals.This makes me really sad.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Thread killer Member Rodion Romanovich's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kagemusha
    I think that only food in stores in New Orleans that can be eaten is canned food,everything else is rotten.Cannibalism shows just how thin layer people have that differents them from animals.This makes me really sad.
    True, but it'll never change. We who have thicker layers should learn something from it instead. World economy stability is quite unimportant compared to using money and effort on safety systems for hurricanes and other things. After all, we can't eat money, and no matter if we have money or not we can grow our earth. Every single piece of effort and money that we have should be used for safety, but of course without risking to lose our future ability to deal with safety problems. However, as it is now, people are so scared of getting rid of future abilities to deal with the single safety problem "poverty", that they never use their tools for creating safety for achieving that safety, and they even create new safety problems (for example the greenhouse effect) because of their fear of losing economical safety.

A think the sociological lessons we can learn from New Orleans are quite interesting. Once the cannibalism starts, people will soon not only eat barely what they need to survive. When it goes further, people will also make sure to eat to cover their full need, because they want to be stronger than the others, so that they can be the ones to survive when people start killing each others for food.

But hopefully, the evacuation will be completed before that happens.
    Under construction...

"In countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia and Norway, there is no separation of church and state." - HoreTore

I agree with you LegioxxxUlpiaVictrix.I just hope that the general that arrived yesterday to catastrophy scene can organisate the evacution.I cant imagine how scared people are there now.You can get raped,murdered and eaten by these gangs now.I dont believe that they are eating rotten meat.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Pining for the glory days... Member lancelot's Avatar

This is almost unbelievable...is the source trustworthy?

One thing is for certain, I highly doubt Bush will get the elbow..If he can preside over the worst security breach in US history and no-one gets the sack...then I doubt this will get rid of him...
    "England expects that every man will do his duty" Lord Nelson

"Extinction to all traitors" Megatron

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such." Homer Simpson

Insomniac and tired of it Senior Member Slyspy's Avatar

This article, it should be noted, is not a report of cannabalism but a report of the report of cannabalism. I would need an original eye-witness report before assuming that this article is correct.
    "Put 'em in blue coats, put 'em in red coats, the bastards will run all the same!"

"The English are a strange people....They came here in the morning, looked at the wall, walked over it, killed the garrison and returned to breakfast. What can withstand them?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Underwood
    It is appauling to me that there has been more effort to stop looting and protect the property of businesses that most likely have insurance coverage than there is to protect the lives of "American Citizens".
    It is also sad to me that this is presented as race issue, not poverty.
    I think Randall Robinson makes for himself a disservice.
    Hunger is possible also for white people and Asians.
    The thing is they are poor and hungry.
    Not "we are black so we eat this dead guy".
    May be if they could afford before storm they would be buying for them selves small pile of canned food?

But is this story even true? It is only loose claim of Randall Robinson?
    Unsubstantiated?

Quote Originally Posted by Sjakihata
    big difference, four or five. That's not really the point. Why can emergency aid agencies and the US gov be so incompetent to not deliver food properly?
    Actually, This is my asinine sarcastic sense of humor. I am glad you were entertained and truly believed that one day (in less than a week total, no less) makes a difference in eating human flesh. May the sun shine on you forever.

Quote Originally Posted by bartix
    It is also sad to me that this is presented as race issue, not poverty.
    I think Randall Robinson makes for himself a disservice.
    Hunger is possible also for white people and Asians.
    The thing is they are poor and hungry.
    Not "we are black so we eat this dead guy".
    May be if they could afford before storm they would be buying for them selves small pile of canned food?

But is this story even true? It is only loose claim of Randall Robinson?
    Unsubstantiated?
    This is a black civil rights activist column. The black is the one who makes his own race the issue. Does he say the poor eat corpses? No. He says blacks. Now it is a race issue. But why? because HE made it a race issue. I hope he eats a corpse.

Insomniac and tired of it Senior Member Slyspy's Avatar

Repeat - this article is just hearsay.
    "Put 'em in blue coats, put 'em in red coats, the bastards will run all the same!"

"The English are a strange people....They came here in the morning, looked at the wall, walked over it, killed the garrison and returned to breakfast. What can withstand them?"

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

This being an unsubstantiated rumor, with no such reports anywhere else on the web, from a blogger's lament, we'll temporarily close this thread, pending verification or refutation.

Further comments on the topic of Katrina can be made in one of the many other threads here in the backroom.

Thanks for the contributions.
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.