Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: can the holocaust be denied?

Default can the holocaust be denied?

ok some book i saw tried to refute the holocaust, i think the evidence is pretty strong in favor of that it did happen,where do you get bone heaps, and skeletal bodies, the local thrift store?
    VAE VICTUS-PaNtOcRaToR
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi says
    Honour is that which preserves the dignity of the human spirit.
    It’s how you treat people, that makes you an honourable person.
    Not how many battles you win.
    The glory of your victories will soon be forgotten.
    But the kindness and respect you show for others, will not.
    So is there really any honour in Total War games?
    No.
    But there is in some of it’s players…

Default Re: can the holocaust be denied?

the deniers say it was an epidemic of typhus that did the damage....so what were the ovens for, making pies?

I used to know a chap (now deceased) who was in the BUF* in the 30s and he maintained until he died it was a hoax perportrated by the Allies...just why they should do this when the war was clearly won remains a mystery.

*Here
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Not more holocaust denial, pleeeeease...

It's getting bloody tiresome, ain't it? The evidence is extremely strong, thousands of people who managed to survive the death camps has testified for it, many, many Germans testified and said it was there and it did happen, there are the ovens, the bone mounds... I mean, revisionist history is fun, but not everything has to be revised.
    When the going gets tough, the tough shit their pants

Humanist Senior Member Franconicus's Avatar

No, it is illegal in Germany!

A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosacrux redux
    Not more holocaust denial, pleeeeease...
    Seconded, for the exact same reasons.

I do not mean to question the original posters intentions and I think his question is valid, but we have done this, been there. We have also discussed all the secundary questions such as the wisdom of laws against Holocaust denial, the motives of deniers, the reason why historiography is and must be constantly revised and updated.
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

Master of Puppets Member hellenes's Avatar

Well Rosacrux its the pinnacle of democracy and freedom of speech when its very convinient to people labelling others as "nazis" without themselves having any evidence just OPINIONS and forcing the silence of those that have a different opinion.
    Holocaust denial is ILLEGAL in many countries like GERMANY and of course ISRAEL. Also if anyone states that he s facing trial before a Israeli court no matter where he did the statement.
    We all know how the Israelis capitalised on the Holocaust industry, and that toghether with their obsession with shutting mouths of denial raises some serious issues.
    The second Leuchter Report is quite interesting...

Hellenes

Edit: Point proved.
    Last edited by hellenes; 11-07-2005 at 16:32.
    Impunity is an open wound in the human soul.

ΑΙΡΕΥΟΝΤΑΙ ΕΝ ΑΝΤΙ ΑΠΑΝΤΩΝ ΟΙ ΑΡΙΣΤΟΙ ΚΛΕΟΣ ΑΕΝΑΟΝ ΘΝΗΤΩΝ ΟΙ ΔΕ ΠΟΛΛΟΙ ΚΕΚΟΡΗΝΤΑΙ ΟΚΩΣΠΕΡ ΚΤΗΝΕΑ

The best choose one thing in exchange for all, everflowing fame among mortals; but the majority are satisfied with just feasting like beasts.

Magister Vitae Senior Member Kraxis's Avatar

While the Israeli state is extremely good at pulling that card out when something or somebody goes against them, doesn't mean that it didn't happen.
    You may not care about war, but war cares about you!

Quote Originally Posted by hellenes
    Brother Hellenes, you are no doubt aware of the Forum rules.

Examples of objectionable messages include, but are not limited to: [..] Posts containing any generally objectionable material: knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
    Thank you for removing the direct Leuchter link, Brother Hellenes.

If you feel that such views can stand up to scrutiny, I suppose you can take them to the Backroom.

Last edited by Adrian II; 11-07-2005 at 19:15.
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

Master of Puppets Member hellenes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianII
    Brother Hellenes, you are no doubt aware of the Forum rules.

Examples of objectionable messages include, but are not limited to: [..] Posts containing any generally objectionable material: knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
    The least you can do now to correct your mistake is to take this issue to the Backroom.
    I didnt expect to have my point proved so fast....
    Thank you.

Hellenes
    Impunity is an open wound in the human soul.

ΑΙΡΕΥΟΝΤΑΙ ΕΝ ΑΝΤΙ ΑΠΑΝΤΩΝ ΟΙ ΑΡΙΣΤΟΙ ΚΛΕΟΣ ΑΕΝΑΟΝ ΘΝΗΤΩΝ ΟΙ ΔΕ ΠΟΛΛΟΙ ΚΕΚΟΡΗΝΤΑΙ ΟΚΩΣΠΕΡ ΚΤΗΝΕΑ

The best choose one thing in exchange for all, everflowing fame among mortals; but the majority are satisfied with just feasting like beasts.

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

The least you can do now to correct your mistake is to take this issue to the Backroom.
    Yeah - I'm really looking forward to have Leuchter's "theories" discussed in the Backroom ...

Thanks, Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Clegane
    Yeah - I'm really looking forward to have Leuchter's "theories" discussed in the Backroom ...

Thanks, Adrian

Sorry to impose on you, Brother Ser Clegane. This is your call, not mine. Such are the burdens of moderation.
    But whom am I telling that?

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

Sorry to impose on you, Brother Ser Clegane. This is your call, not mine. Such are the burdens of moderation.
    But whom am I telling that?

Don't worry - I would also consider Leuchter to be a Backroom topic - just not one I would personally like (too frustrating, as you will not see anybody give one inch of ground in such a discussion - considering the topic this rather leads to unpleasant exchanges)

agitated Member master of the puppets's Avatar
    where destruction lay around me from a fight i could not win

Talking Re: can the holocaust be denied?

i have read Mein Compf (curiosity) and i must say that judging simply on what the crazy bastard wrote in his book i have no doubts he probably went through with it and thats with no evidence at all.

btw it was a crappy book
    A nation of sheep will beget a a government of wolves. Edward R. Murrow

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness. —1 John 2:9

Senior Member Senior Member Brenus's Avatar

The holocaust can’t be denied for the simple fact the Nazi never denied it. They said it wasn’t me but he (Hitler, Himmler and others who commit suicide if possible), the courageous supermen, but they never try to play this card.
    People who try to deny it have the burden of the proof. They have to give the bills for concrete, wires and wood for the barracks. They have to give evidences, named the general in charge, provide the names of the companies hired to build the camps by the allies. They of course can’t, so they spread rumours, allegations etc…
    Just read Speer, the only Nazi with remorse and main architect of Hitler, and that is enough.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"
    "You did, sarge", said Polly." You said you were in few last stands."
    "Yeah, lad. But I was holding the metal"
    Sergeant Major Jackrum 10th Light Foot Infantery Regiment "Inns-and-Out"

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Leuchter Report is as accurate as saying the Earth is Flat.

It has been totally ripped apart by eye witness accounts and forensic science.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Faurisson once made a logic argument that we could not know that the Holacaust had occurred since only personal experience is true knowledge and no one had personal experience of the death chambers to relate.

Fancy solopsism is you ask me, and inane, but some folks will use anything to bolster their own prejudiced views on some subjects.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh
    Faurisson once made a logic argument that we could not know that the Holacaust had occurred since only personal experience is true knowledge and no one had personal experience of the death chambers to relate.

Fancy solopsism is you ask me, and inane, but some folks will use anything to bolster their own prejudiced views on some subjects.
    Well there are always the guys who actually poured the Zyklon B down the tubes to the chambers, and those who pulled the victims out.

Boy's Guard Senior Member LeftEyeNine's Avatar

May I have the link of Leuchter report as PM please.. (it was removed since it was illegal being false, wasn't it ?)

|LGA.3rd|General Clausewitz Member Kaiser of Arabia's Avatar

You can't argue weather it happened, but you can argue over the number of dead.

Estimates range from as low as 200,000 to up to 20 million.

Why do you hate Freedom?
    The US is marching backward to the values of Michael Stivic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser of Arabia

But isn't the usual figure somewhere around 11 million? ~6 million Jews, ~3 million Gypsies and ~2 million various.

Its actually quite interesting, if you read up on it, many of the aspects held up as "proof" are easily explained as well.

The strongest evidence is the testimony of Germans themselves, which makes the whole holocaust denial movement untenable, although convincing arguments have been forwarded.

Ming the Merciless is my idol Senior Member Watchman's Avatar

You know, if one assumes the Holocaust didn't happen it'd be really interesting to know in exactly what circumstances those large chunks of concrete were clawed off the ceilings of the gas chambers, and by whom...
    "Let us remember that there are multiple theories of Intelligent Design. I and many others around the world are of the strong belief that the universe was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster. --- Proof of the existence of the FSM, if needed, can be found in the recent uptick of global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters. Apparently His Pastaness is to be worshipped in full pirate regalia. The decline in worldwide pirate population over the past 200 years directly corresponds with the increase in global temperature. Here is a graph to illustrate the point."

-Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Senior Member Senior Member Brenus's Avatar

Euh, to organise the systematic killing of entire populations, even if the minimal figure you give would be right (and it isn’t, for only the concentration camp of Strutoff, in Alsace, the estimate victims are around 5 000) would be still an crime. And it was a small camp. Just the forced labour killed more than that. If you add the extermination camps, the extermination commando and the retaliation against civilians, you reach bigger figures instantly…
    And it not only the Nazis from Germany, but you can add the victims killed by their allies (Croats, for example).

if one assumes the Holocaust didn't happen: They will have to give and explain how and who built Auschwitz, Birkenau, Majdaneck, Dachau, Buchenwald, Mauthausen etc, with the orders, the organisation(s) which built the camps, the invoices, the planning etc… And why, Germany was defeated…
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"
    "You did, sarge", said Polly." You said you were in few last stands."
    "Yeah, lad. But I was holding the metal"
    Sergeant Major Jackrum 10th Light Foot Infantery Regiment "Inns-and-Out"

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

Default Re : Re: can the holocaust be denied?

Quote Originally Posted by hellenes
    Well Rosacrux its the pinnacle of democracy and freedom of speech when its very convinient to people labelling others as "nazis" without themselves having any evidence just OPINIONS and forcing the silence of those that have a different opinion.
    [...]
    Quite interesting is saying that the holocaust is just OPINION followed by a signature that reads:

'The Hellenic genocide...it's cover-up made the Holocaust possible'
    Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

hellenes just reached the pinnacle of hypocrisy. Well done fellow brother ellin!
    Last edited by Byzantine Prince; 11-11-2005 at 00:58.

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papewaio
    Leuchter Report is as accurate as saying the Earth is Flat.
    isnt it flat...you lier i dont want to hear this kinda stuff...bleugh how can you deny that the earth is flat...i saw my dad fall off it with my own 2 eyes

We do not sow.

|LGA.3rd|General Clausewitz Member Kaiser of Arabia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kraxis
    But isn't the usual figure somewhere around 11 million? ~6 million Jews, ~3 million Gypsies and ~2 million various.
    6 to 12 million is what I usually hear. 6 million jews, 4 million catholics, 2 million assorted. 6 million poles usually.

Why do you hate Freedom?
    The US is marching backward to the values of Michael Stivic.

Probably Drunk Member Reverend Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger
    isnt it flat...you lier i dont want to hear this kinda stuff...bleugh how can you deny that the earth is flat...i saw my dad fall off it with my own 2 eyes
    Stranger, I hate to break it to you, but I think your dad might have just taken a dive into the grand canyon.

And anyone who really thinks the holocaust is refutable (Hellenes, I'm looking at you), I would really appreciate you explaining why there are huge wings of my family tree that are simply cut off around 1941-45. I am talking about dozens of people. Did they all just get lost?

6 to 12 million is what I usually hear. 6 million jews, 4 million catholics, 2 million assorted. 6 million poles usually.
    You don't mention gypsies at all, which were the second largest single group targeted and indeed 3 million were killed... They were also 'unwanted'. Is it really that unknown??? I guess they didn't have some sort of political lobbygroup to work their agenda afterwards.

The Philosopher Duke Member Suraknar's Avatar

What do the Catholics have to do with it? I mean the French are Catholic, the Poles are Catholic too amongst many ofther Catholic Nations that were at War with Nazi Germany...

The Haulocaust was not a religious crime, it was an enthnic crime, the Jews were targeted for their ethnic identity as were the gypsies...besides...Italy was an Ally of Nazi Germany and last I checked Italy is catholic.

All in all this Terrible War made more than 50 Million dead.
    Last edited by Suraknar; 11-15-2005 at 06:26.
    Duke Surak'nar
    "Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ"
    Traveled to: Over 70 Countries, most recent: and

~ Ask not what modding can do for you, rather ask what you can do for modding ~
    ~ Everyone dies, not everyone really fights ~

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast