Thread: Hunter Clan

Default Hunter Clan

I would like to express my respect and gratitude towards Hunter clan for thier conduct last night during the KoV cwc tourney. I beleive this clan to be an asset to the multi-player community of MTW-VI, and that they possess an great attitude towards the game which all other players should aspire to.

After a second member of Arma et Lorica was un-able to play in the semi-final 4v4 match, Hunter clan graciously allowed another mercenary to be recruited at short notice to make the AeL team up to 4 players. Although i am not certain , i belive that according to the rules of cwc Hunters could have demanded that thier opponents concede the match, putting hunter through to the later era final round.

In my oppinion this clan presents a refreshing change to the overly - competitive, and often very unfriendly nature i have some to observe from a portion of the clans and players in the TW community who particpate in the various tournaments.

Buu Kenshin
    [VDM]BuuKenshin

Chief Sniffer Senior Member ichi's Avatar

Default Re: Hunter Clan

Thanks Buu, I'll pass this message on to the rest of the clan at our website.

Coming from a respected and honorable veteran such as yourself, this will mean a lot to the guys.

ichi
    Stay Calm, Be Alert, Think Clearly, Act Decisively

CoH

Default Re: Hunter Clan

VDM_BuuKenshin, Thank you for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to meet and face such honorable players as yourselves on the battlefield. Us Hunters understood the special circumstances that arose that day with ArmaEtLorica.
    My clan appreciates your very nice gesture. And thx Ichi for posting this message on our website for all of us to see.
    Long live MTW/VI and keep on Hunting....
    Hunter King George Visit the Realm of the Hunters:
    Proud participant of the Code of Honor. Have you signed the code?