Thread: CoH get together - January 2006

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blue Eyed Samurai Senior Member Wishazu's Avatar

Default CoH get together - January 2006

Get your code tags on guys. We are looking to have another CoH day online for BI v1.6.

The date i`m aiming for is Saturday the 28th of January. This should hopefully give everyone who only got the game for christmas(like me) a chance to get to grips with BI and also for all the Christmas holiday stuff that eats up so much of our time to be over and done with.

Feel free to suggest a better time/date.

I hope to see you then.
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Blue eyes for our samurai
    Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    For your home is now the Org
    By Gregoshi

Default Re: CoH get together - January 2006

well sixty views but no response :( i think we`ll have to maybe consider that the CoH may have died...
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

Im still here Wish.
    And will probs be able to make it.

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

(I know I've not signed it YET, but will in a mo. Just thought i'd mention this.)

There are not alot of people with 1.6, I just started multiplayer, I have 1.6, and it's hard to find a game. I'm reinstalling for 1.5 right now just so I dont have to wait ages to join a game. Perhaps the lack of interest is because you are suggesting 1.6?

I would like to take part by the way in this, I am no pro. But if you need somebody to make up the numbers I'll be there.
    Last edited by Monarch; 01-22-2006 at 16:03.

Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

i think we`ll have to maybe consider that the CoH may have died...
    Let’s hope that the Code of Honour will never die in the hearts of those who have made the pledge.

Some of us did have a vision that extended beyond that individual Signing, to a special community of Code Members. But it seems that the very nature of the pledge, being an individual commitment to do our personal best to build a better overall community, almost excludes separating that community again into Code Signers and non Code Signers. Even for a day!

It appears that The Code is, only what The Code is! But with proof positive by SEGA’s closing of open chat in the RTW foyer, the honourable behavior proposed by The Code has been shown to be an absolute necessity. Signed or not, I hope everyone will read The Code, and take the lesson of lost chat to heart.

238 Signers as of today, January 22, 2006

Go With Honour – Keep The Code
    Last edited by Tomisama; 01-22-2006 at 17:57.
    HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

Just wondering something. When I go in multiplayer now, I am supposed to put [CoH] in front of my name?

its a personal choice mate, when the code started we all put the tags on to help promote it, most people have since removed them but i still see a few from time to time.

btw, im still going to be showing up for the COH get together next weekend, maybe a few people will make an appearance. If anyone does want to show up then meet in the Competitive lobby(its allways the least busy lobby) from 8pm GMT. The time is not set in concrete but thats when i`ll be around :)
    Last edited by Wishazu; 01-23-2006 at 14:33.

Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi