Thread: 7Bear7 Community Awards

Default 7Bear7 Community Awards

The 7bear7 Clan is proud to congratulate individuals nominated this year for their outstandind efforts in the Total War community. Our members have come to a conclusion in the nominations.

We will host their award icons for 1 year. You are welcome to use our host for that time, or if you wish, download the icons yourself and host them.

The Award winners are....

Senguko AWARD (Individual Merit)

Shambles

Comments from our members.

Shambles has kept the shogun community alive with his fake server, hosting tournaments, providing endless help to people in the community. The relentless effort to keep the Shogun community alive.

Download link for the award Icon
    http://www.7bear7.com/7Bear7clanpics/shambles.gif

And

BRO-HUDA

Always helpfull, friendly, wise and always 200% working for the community. For those who don't know him he was Storm_Of_Huda and now these days plays in RTW and BI in his new clan as BRO_HUDA.

http://www.7bear7.com/7Bear7clanpics/brohuda.gif

Bushido AWARD (Honorable Individual in the community)

AggonyDucky

Not only has he been close friend to 7bear7 clan for a long time, he has always offered help to people on the total war servers, not to mention helping to train our own cubs, and other new players to the game. Never have our clan seen his play dishonorable nor his actions to be questionable. Long time supporter of this community, long time supporter to new players, and long time supporter on all fronts, Shogun/MTW/VI/Rome/BI, Bushido (Way of the Warrior).

http://www.7bear7.com/7Bear7clanpics/ducky.gif

Kyuba No Michi AWARD (Honorable Clans)

Hunter Clan

The Hunter clan has always shown friendship, honor and nobility in every game our clan have ever played with them. Their clan continues to grow strong and keeps the honorable behavior in every game, in and out. They go out of their way to encourage new players to mtw/vi. This to us is the true path of honor and how we would like to see the community develop, Kyuba No Michi (Way of Horse and Bow).

http://www.7bear7.com/7Bear7clanpics/hunter.gif

Aggony Clan

They excist as long as the TW community and we personally find all there members always helpfull, respectfull and honourable. A Great clan with great personallities.

http://www.7bear7.com/7Bear7clanpics/aggony.gif

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: 7Bear7 Community Awards

Thank you for the awards my friends!
    Friendship, Fun & Honour!

"The Prussian army always attacks."
    -Frederick the Great

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

Where is the award for me being the only player Kuma could ever beat in MTW? I had to work hard for those losses. There was many a time I had to make several brilliant maneuvers to avoid a win. Only my elite "Skillz" allowed me to rout my entire army. Yup without me to boost his confidence, I figure Kuma would have quit a long time ago.

Good to see the Bears still hanging around. Maybe one of these days we will have a game to play regularly again.
    Last edited by ElmarkOFear; 01-07-2006 at 22:42.
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

Did I win a game in MTW? I don't remember ever winning a game
    7Bear7Kuma

congrats guys
    John Thomas Gross - liar who want put on Poles responsibility for impassivity of American Jews during holocaust

Thank You very much Bottom and all of the 7bear7 clan! Us Hunters are very happy to be given this award, especially from a Honorable and Outstanding clan as yourselves! Congrats to all the other winners!
    Cheers!
    Hunter King George Visit the Realm of the Hunters:
    Proud participant of the Code of Honor. Have you signed the code?

Thank you all for Bestowing this Honour upon me.
    I doubt i deserver it.

But thank you very much indeed.
    It has made me very happy!

Im sigyfying it.
    Last edited by Just A Girl; 02-17-2006 at 05:33.