Thread: Medieval Modding News Round Up

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Boondock Saint Senior Member The Blind King of Bohemia's Avatar

Default Medieval Modding News Round Up

This is a new thread, suggested by Aenarion, designed to keep you up-to-date with any modding developments in the Medieval Total War community. They may be a little thin off the ground these days, but there are some excellent mods still in development for Medieval.

In development

Pike and Musket

Cegorach's development on his very-impressive looking 16-17th century mod continues apace, and it looks like a highly ambitious project. I believe we can expect the latest and greatest version of it fairly soon. Check out this thread for latest developments and also some pics:

P&M Thread

Age of Warlords - Total War

My own latest effort, hopefully it will be out around Easter, not promising anything though, Summer latest. You can learn more about it here:

Age of Warlords thread

Silmarillion: Total War

Aenarion assures us that this mod is not dead, and lets hope not eh - it looks very impressive! You can keep up to date with it here:

Silmarillion Thread

Beta stages

Wes' Medmod IV: Path to Glory

Wes has been modding Medieval since the early days, and his work continues with his latest efforts on his ever expanding Medmod. Its still in the beta stages I believe at the minute but Updates are very frequent and you can udownload and discuss it by consulting this thread:

Medmod Thread

Fall of Rome - Total War

An excellent mod, Fall of Rome was recently expanded by the release of a new map. You can download and read about the mod here:

Fall of Rome thread

If I've left anyone out I'm sorry, just let me know ok? Finished mods such as Napoleon, Hellenic, BKB Super Mod and XL I have neglected to post. All threads relating to these can be found in the Engineers Guild, with download links and information normally in the first post. All updates for mods can be posted briefly in this thread in future. Thanks.
    Last edited by The Blind King of Bohemia; 02-08-2006 at 19:31.