Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lobby Chat

Default Re: Lobby Chat

Ok, I just had a really cool battle that I wanted to share on mp.

So I'm the Alemanni, the rules are 5 of each unit max, 2vs2. I have a few bezerkers, achers and golden band giving me a solid infantry core. Now I was up against the Huns, so I armed myself with five mounted noble cavalry units. The other enemy is the WRE, and my allies are the WRE rebels.

The game starts off and me and my ally have a nice hill, so we play the waiting game and set up camp. Then however my ally 'has to go', so I'm stuck with the damn AI, up against two human counterparts. The AI goes charging down the hill, taking loads of onagers blasts in the process. I snuck nicely down the edge of the hill while the enemy easily took out the ais infantry, lookily however the AI Cataphracts managed to wreak a little hoavoc around the line. Then however they where about the turn on my inf, so I sent my cavalry to back up my allies cav, taking out the onagers and archers, avoiding the infantry, I didn't want a slog fest I couldn't win.

So anyway, then after a while I send my infantry and beserkers in, they tore through the WRE lines, however then the Huns, who I would have usally expected my ally to take care of, charged time after time with cavalry. I kept taking them down, but not without losing many of my own men. Then thney gathered all their troops together and sent in all the WRE/Huns had left. I lost, but it turned out only a few soldiers where left. The enemy called me 'amazing' lol, now that a huge overstatment and I'd still get slaughtered by a many, but still. Considering I was with the AI, I think I did quite well :D

Hehe Soverign, Amazing indeed. I think someone should start a topic where we post our battle 'stories' :)
    "Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child that is the inheritor of our fear. Let him not love the earth too deeply. Let him not laugh too gladly when the water runs through his fingers, nor stand too silent when the setting sun makes red the veld with fire. Let him not be moved when the birds of his land are singing, nor give too much of his heart to a mountain or a valley. For fear will rob him of all if he gives too much."

Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton.

BHCWarman88

oh my god guys..

I was on MP today, and this Guy,who I won't say his name, said he played RTW for 1 week,a noob(putting it in a blunt way) and wanted a clan to join.. ok, so I let him tryout for BHC.my clan. Black Hawk Clan. so I and him fought Large Units
    Warman's Death Field
    94-36 Seleciud Army

so, he got this Noob Egypt Army. he stuck his Spears in Two Line Formation. Each unit, Two Line Formation. Oh my god!! I broke though them,60 or so dead when I try to,mostly cav since I went straight on. the kills were horrible..

Me-1262
    Him-172-272

Second Game,
    He was Romans,and hoping for a better fight.. I fought on Gass Land, do to inaqudate time to fight a longer battle.. fearing I might lose, I put all my guys against the line,like I always do.. but when isaw his army.... pigs?? romans archers(not the elitle ones), and he had the computer pick his army...and it was 48K .... OMG!! I won

Me-1062 Kills
    Him -262 Kills

so I asked him, 1 more rematch, cuz I was Piss since he like sucked and was wasting my time, but I was being nice,cuz I thought,"Mabye I can help him".. so then he tells me "no noob,I going to play Halo 2" it like.... he played for 1 week, and I played RTW for 1 year 2 months,+ MTW 8+ months ( I play it sometimes,usally I visist the MTW lobbby) then I flame his butt up in lobby after game for making me mad. then I had a FFA with my 2 BHC buddies,Lord Drake and WarSniper

Please read the Topic title. This is NOT a battle thread.
    Glyndwr.

We invite you to sit at our camp fire
    www.nomadalliance.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Glyndwr
    Please read the Topic title. This is NOT a battle thread.
    Well how much can we say 'chat is back. woot.'. But anyway warman post it in the thread i started for talking about mp battles.

By the way, 28k is quite a bit of money. Might I suggest 12.5K denari

then I flame his butt up in lobby after game for making me mad.
    Maybe a little less flaming and a bit of patience would go a long way. From what I understand, lobby chat was removed by CA. Should we wonder why?
    'Manners maketh man'

.......Orda
    Last edited by Orda Khan; 02-14-2006 at 17:48.

BHCWarman88

but if CA doesn't care about MP, what stoping us from flaming then??

Quote Originally Posted by BHCWarman88
    Yes, I see a point. Last night, at the lobby, I saw a person impersonating another and some heavy political raving.

BHCWarman88

dude

[BHC]KingWarman88[KT and [BHC]KingWarman8888[KT] are both my usernames,aren't hard to mis,but....

I was on, 1 day before chat was ban,and I was on
    [BHC]KingWarman88[KT

someone, I flame his ass out later when i found out who he was, he came on as
    [BHC]KingWarman8[KT

with just ONE 8, I had two. he began saying "I'm warman, I'm gay" this and that. days before, some one ipersonated me, and today, someone logged on in chat lobby as "Warman_sucks"

it like, if CA doesn't wanna do nothing, it like, I flame and everyone else flame, banning chat won't do good. ok, get 5 people, ban them, and warn the rest of the flamers "if you flame, you going to join these 5 games on the hall of shame" ban the flamers for good, and add them to a Hall of Shame then,just a thought..

..fears no adversary Senior Member Jochi Khan's Avatar

Lobby chat is back. As for the 'problem players' there is the ignore chat button. Works fine for me.
    Last edited by Jochi Khan; 02-15-2006 at 01:01.
    R.I.P Great Warrior Ja mata TosaInu

sat at the..Nomad Alliance..campfire

Do your best and do it according to your own inner standard
    --call it conscience--
    not just according to society's knowledge and judgement of your deeds.

..fears no adversary Senior Member Jochi Khan's Avatar

and you wear the CoH tag???
    R.I.P Great Warrior Ja mata TosaInu

sat at the..Nomad Alliance..campfire

Do your best and do it according to your own inner standard
    --call it conscience--
    not just according to society's knowledge and judgement of your deeds.

dude

[BHC]KingWarman88[KT and [BHC]KingWarman8888[KT] are both my usernames,aren't hard to mis,but....

I was on, 1 day before chat was ban,and I was on
    [BHC]KingWarman88[KT

someone, I flame his ass out later when i found out who he was, he came on as
    [BHC]KingWarman8[KT

with just ONE 8, I had two. he began saying "I'm warman, I'm gay" this and that. days before, some one ipersonated me, and today, someone logged on in chat lobby as "Warman_sucks"

it like, if CA doesn't wanna do nothing, it like, I flame and everyone else flame, banning chat won't do good. ok, get 5 people, ban them, and warn the rest of the flamers "if you flame, you going to join these 5 games on the hall of shame" ban the flamers for good, and add them to a Hall of Shame then,just a thought..
    That's the problem. No one can be banned under the current system. Individual users might ban from their games, but you can always make a new username and join again. It's that simple.

BHCWarman88

Red face Re: Lobby Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Jochi Khan
    Lobby chat is back. As for the 'problem players' there is the ignore chat button. Works fine for me.

yeah, honteslty yo, I would say like "shut up",then block him, cuz I'm tired of these Arguments, including these Arguments of "America Sucks" and "England Sucks" it like, I'm not going to sit here,aruging with people about what country is better.. it like, why bother,I came on MTW/RTW to play and have fun,as my firsty priotiry, not to sit there and argue for 20 minutes before my BHC friend/friends come on and play a game or two with me,know what I mean??

and yeah, I wear the COH tag

Hi Warman good to see you here m8. You've really made some strides with your behavior, and I hope as probably all here do, that that trend would continue. As to your question:

The answer would be common courtesy and good sense. Don't flame Warman because 1 former flamer not doing it anymore makes the community just a little bit better m8...

Cheers Warman...

BHCWarman88

Angry Re: Lobby Chat

Quote Originally Posted by RTKCharlemagne
    Hi Warman good to see you here m8. You've really made some strides with your behavior, and I hope as probably all here do, that that trend would continue. As to your question:

The answer would be common courtesy and good sense. Don't flame Warman because 1 former flamer not doing it anymore makes the community just a little bit better m8...

Cheers Warman...
    Hey m8,

I really like it at .org. I actually feel welcomed here,pretty cool,and they even have .ORG Awards aslo,which is aslo cool. but I do miss my Spam Award/Noob Award on .net, Charlge,lol

but anyhow,
    yea, but it like, if people don't flame with me, I won't flame at all, but I don't like flaming period.99.9% of the time I flame only to defend myself..

It's only your history of a flamer that grabs yo all that headache. Someone say n00b to you, thank him and continue your life. By that you'll finish a conversation that may not end if continued.
    "Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child that is the inheritor of our fear. Let him not love the earth too deeply. Let him not laugh too gladly when the water runs through his fingers, nor stand too silent when the setting sun makes red the veld with fire. Let him not be moved when the birds of his land are singing, nor give too much of his heart to a mountain or a valley. For fear will rob him of all if he gives too much."

Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton.

BHCWarman88

yea I know,but I got a temper though lol..

Blue Eyed Samurai Senior Member Wishazu's Avatar

Allways enable your Pid, that way if people impersonate you, you should be able to see who they really are.
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Blue eyes for our samurai
    Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    For your home is now the Org
    By Gregoshi

BHCWarman88

yea I do, I learn that the Hard way back in the Summer time Wish, but some people might have two CD keys for example, and instead of going on the CD key that they actually are using/on, they might use the second one they never use before so PID doesn't pick it off, trust me,it annoying..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12