Thread: ***SPQR:TW 6.0 Released!***

Default ***SPQR:TW 6.0 Released!***

Hello,

SPQR 6.0 has been released. This version is for 1.5 Patch or BI installed RTW, note that if you have BI installed that after installing SPQR, BI will no longer work. Also you must have 1.6 patch installed if you are using BI.

And of course NO other mods as it may conflict with SPQR and cause CTD issues. SPQR mod is bug and CTD free, so download with confidence.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...265#post806265

P.S. Readme can be found in the SPQR forum at TWC, the same link above just a different thread stickied to the top of the forum.

Lt1956
    LT_1956 Creator of SPQR: Total War

SPQR:TW Mod forums

Default Re: ***SPQR:TW 6.0 Released!***

Looks like a good mod. Might install it later tonight. Cheers.

Member Senior Member Proletariat's Avatar

I've had this mod for a couple days now and am really enjoying it so far. I'll try and give some feedback soon. Thanks for the hard work, lt1956.

hi all sorry to be a pain new to this just bought gold version will it work and other mods ive seen thanks in advance lord ad

DECEBALVS PER SCORILO Member Diurpaneus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proletariat
    I've had this mod for a couple days now and am really enjoying it so far. I'll try and give some feedback soon. Thanks for the hard work, lt1956.
    Can you show us one or two screenshots Proletariat ? one of the campaign map and other of the roman units...we would appreciate that.Thanks