Thread: Tournament Underway - Strength And Honour

Default Tournament Underway - Strength And Honour

Strength And Honour: A Tournament Hosted By Leo Honorius

Leo Honorius is hosting an open tournament entitled Strength And Honour. We hope you decide to sign up, you can find the layout here and can sign up here. We hope to host a good fair tournament with alot of fun.

See you over at our forums,

Leo Honorius | Lions Of Honour

BHCWarman88

Default Re: Tournament Underway - Strength And Honour

Ok Monarch, I'll sign up m8, and I saw your sign up for the BHC site, hope you enjoy our site :-) :-)

Heheh, thanks for signing up Warman.

Just a quick pointer, there are only four more spots left to fill. So if you wish to enter, move quickly :)

BHCWarman88

you Welcome Monarch :-) :-)

All spots have been filled. We have a good selection of clans represented including SPQR, LeoHonorius, Sith, Black Hawk Clan, Arcani, Vandal Horde and a couple of Ronins. Fixtures will be posted tommorow and should be played by next sunday. If you wish to keep track of the tournament to see whose doing what (perhaps a fellow member of your clan is participating) then please dop visit our website; http://www.leohonorius.com

BHCWarman88

:-) :-) I wonder who I'm gonna fight..

BHCWarman88

thanks Monarch for let me and eveyone else in who signed up.. I feel very honor to be in this tourny, expcally when me and my BHC mate Sniper beat my other 2 BHC mates in a 12.5K RTW match 2v2 for the BHC World Tag Team Titles.. so I hope I win the 1v1 tourny :-) :-)

Just an update on how we're getting on. Round one is almost tied up. And our nets to find a great champion are closing in :D Only a couple of round one games are left, and with the exception of one withdrawal (though it took us like 10 minutes to find a replacement lol), the tourneys going swimmingly :)