Thread: Barbarian Invastion Clan Competition

Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

Default Barbarian Invastion Clan Competition

(Invasion)

Sign-Up opened today for a new CWC Contest.

http://p219.ezboard.com/fclanwars354...picID=33.topic

I believe that this will fill up fast so don't hesitate
    Last edited by Tomisama; 04-01-2006 at 17:48.
    HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

Default Re: Barbarian Invastion Clan Competition

Well I would love to sign LeoHonorius up but only three of us are actually able to get online atm. Other member has pc issues indefinately. So this sucks as I'm sure we'd love to participate. (although if anybody is looking for a BI clan to join, www.leohonorius.com :D)

Blue Eyed Samurai Senior Member Wishazu's Avatar

Vandal Horde will sign up for this :) it`ll be sorted by the end of the day.

Monarch, im sure if you ask nicely you will be allowed to field a ronin player to fill your 4th spot.
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Blue eyes for our samurai
    Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    For your home is now the Org
    By Gregoshi

As I'm not yet the emmisary of Sith on that board. I'd like to sign ][Sith][ up their. And ehmm.. How many teams can one clan have?
    "Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child that is the inheritor of our fear. Let him not love the earth too deeply. Let him not laugh too gladly when the water runs through his fingers, nor stand too silent when the setting sun makes red the veld with fire. Let him not be moved when the birds of his land are singing, nor give too much of his heart to a mountain or a valley. For fear will rob him of all if he gives too much."

Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton.

Quote Originally Posted by x-dANGEr
    As I'm not yet the emmisary of Sith on that board. I'd like to sign ][Sith][ up their. And ehmm.. How many teams can one clan have?
    I'd imagine one. As that's fair.

I remember more was allowed.. It won't matter anyway. Currently in Sith we have 50 members.. They all played BI but only few kept playing it. Now a lot of them are back to RTW..
    "Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child that is the inheritor of our fear. Let him not love the earth too deeply. Let him not laugh too gladly when the water runs through his fingers, nor stand too silent when the setting sun makes red the veld with fire. Let him not be moved when the birds of his land are singing, nor give too much of his heart to a mountain or a valley. For fear will rob him of all if he gives too much."

I remember more was allowed.. It won't matter anyway. Currently in Sith we have 50 members.. They all played BI but only few kept playing it. Now a lot of them are back to RTW..
    Yeah but for tournaments I'd guess you'd only use your Darths and Lords and other higher ranks. So that narrows the # of people dramatically.

Not really. We offer a chance for every Sith member to represent us in any event. Tourney, war or anything else. And of course we try to shape all their manners to include professionalisim. As that's the most important thing in many of peoples' eyes.

Not really. We offer a chance for every Sith member to represent us in any event. Tourney, war or anything else. And of course we try to shape all their manners to include professionalisim. As that's the most important thing in many of peoples' eyes.
    I guess, but I find it very hard to believe that I'd see a sith 'recuit' in a twpl game (if sith entered that particular tourney)

Heh. We don't make precise teams you know, just the Sith available at the match time will play. Though, Sith recruits aren't yet Siths.. They must be at leat _I to be considered full clan members. Just a test for loyality. (Sometimes the 'recruit' status stays on for months, if the person is known in the aspect of clan swapping). Though, this is kinda funky, everyone seems to be playing TES IV Obvilion. (It's hard to arrange a large clan into tourneys, you know.)
    Last edited by x-dANGEr; 04-03-2006 at 19:46.

BHCWarman88

this Tournment will be really cool :-) :-)

Five Teams in 3 days...don't wait

P.S. Please see the post concerning Ronin in the thread linked below.

Day four, and positions are going fast
    Only five left...

1. LONG Team I
    2. LONG Team II
    3. Celtiberos
    4. BHC
    5. Vandal Horde
    6. Grey Wolves
    7. XXI Rapax Team I
    8. XXI Rapax Team II
    9. (waiting for Sith to post)
    10. (waiting for LeoHonorius to post)
    11. (waiting for SA to post)

(all "waitings" have announced their intentions, but have not actually signed to date)

Then it will be:
    First Backup.
    Second Backup.
    Etc. Etc. Etc.

If your Clan is not Registered with the CWC, Register Here:

http://p219.ezboard.com/fclanwars3540frm22

If you are a Registered Member Clan and want to partisipate in the BI Competition, Sign-Up Here:

(offical CWC Clan Emissaries only)

http://www.clanwarscomp.org/ clanwars@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Tomisama; 04-06-2006 at 01:14.

Ogh Tomi.. Change the forum, it's too hard to get registered and work in it 0-o

The CWC Forum has public and exclusive sections. This formula has been in place and functioning well for three years now.

The purpose of the division is to keep the Contest Sign-Up, Match negotiations, and Battle reporting, "limited" to duly authorized Clan representatives.

And although it is a pain in many ways, over two hundred Emissaries have successfully passed through our gates without too much trouble
    Last edited by Tomisama; 04-06-2006 at 12:57.

I'll sign up LH then :D

However I can't post in sign up topic, something about only mods and admins can?

Edit:also, what are the rules of the tournament?
    Last edited by Monarch; 04-06-2006 at 17:24.

We (RTK) will be signing up as well, once we get organised enough to post that is (assuming it's not all over by that point).

The problem is this whole ezboard thingy to be honest.

Important Update

This Competition has been opened to include as many Clan Teams as will enter before the first Battle of the first Match is fought.

Additionally the format has been changed to a 3v3, hopefully to have smoother games, and encourage more Clans to take part.

So far we have 19 Contestant Teams.

1. LONG Team I
    2. LONG Team II
    3. Celtiberos
    4. BHC
    5. Vandal Horde
    6. Old Grey Wolves Team
    7. XXI Rapax Team I
    8. XXI Rapax Team II
    9. Young Grey Wolves Team
    10. Sith
    11. Black Knights
    12. RTK
    13. Sacred Band
    14. Leo Honorius
    15. Imperium Polskie
    16. Sacred Company
    17. Gladius Clan
    18. Hussars Clan
    19. KoA

With Rules and Match Assignments to be posted tomorrow at the latest, it wont be long until entry is closed. Don’t wait, or it will be too late

http://p219.ezboard.com/bclanwars3540 clanwars@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Tomisama; 04-08-2006 at 17:13.

31 teams are now entered, Congrats tomi says on attracting so much interest. Can't wait to see our battle assignments.

SC signep up
    Two teams of mounted bersekers ready to fight :)
    John Thomas Gross - liar who want put on Poles responsibility for impassivity of American Jews during holocaust