I have decided to answer some questions before they will be asked. The FAQ will be expanded later when some really frequent questions will appear.

Q. What do I need to play the mod.

A. Working, fresh installation of the MTW VI.

Q. Is there anything I should install in addition to the main file.

A. Yes, music pack 01 is essential to play the mod, but nothing more is required, even the patch for the VI isn't necessary, but you will find it useful nonetheless.

Q. Why playing on bigger unit size isn't allowed.

A. Many units already reched the numbers close to 200 or 200 itself, playing in bigger unit settings will result in CTDs.

Q. Where is the English Civil Wars campaign ?

A. Currently locked i.e. most of the files are here, but the campaign isn't available. There is a problem with CP and MP for that campaign and in the small patch ( early May) it will be unlocked with the bug hopefully removed or at least with SP ready to play.

Q. Where are my Organ Guns, my beloved, little Organ Guns ?

A. The artillery was modified for the mod. Some artillery pieces i.e. less useful are available only by changing the battle mode ( so dismounting) some of the available cannons - Serpentines for example 'dismount' into Organ Guns.

Q. My game CTD when I am clicking the province with rightmouse button. What happened ?

A. There is a risk of CTDs linked to too large number of structures generating income. The exact, safe number is still a matter of speculation and research, but for now I can only advise not to build every single one of them in one province - it doesn't include mines or farming structures - and because many of them are unique buildings, sometimes impossible to combine in one place without some real effort these CTDs should not happen at all, unless you are really unlucky. The matter is in testing still, so it will be corrected if necessary.

Q. Was Keira Knightly really in betatesting team ?

A. I suggest asking her personally.

-----------------

more later

-----------------