Thread: clan

Quintus Libo / Austria Member Glaucus's Avatar

Default clan

I looked at monarch's post about a clan, but to me it seemed like most were BI clans as far as I could make out. If possible, could someone direct me to a newuser-friendly RTW clan. I am pretty much a noob when it comes to online battles, so I am in the market for a clan with some good guys, who are have time to help out a newbie. Thanks, Glaucus
    HBO Rome:
    Mark Anthony
    :I shall be a good Politican, even if it kills me... or anyone else for that matter.

Default Re: clan

I might be returning to MP, but BI didn't work for me (p.o.s) so I'm looking for some RTW online battles.

BHCWarman88

BHC is Both a RTW and BI Clan,Glaucus, so you can tryout for BHC, and we can always train you aslo

Hello Glaucus,

I've actually bookmarked all the half decent and well known clans, just for reference and stuff really. I took a look for the clans that might suit you (as LH doesn't play rtw much), and thought you could check out the Destroyers or SPQR :)

http://destroyers-clan.com or http://www.freewebs.com/spqrrtw/
    Last edited by Monarch; 04-18-2006 at 14:32.

join Legends m8!

join Legends!
    Mizukage of the Shinobi Clan

Well, their is the Sith clan, skill doesn't really matter when joining us, but potential does. We are more RTW active now if you ask me. (Only around 8 players on BI at the most in the same time.. While it can go up to 15 in RTW at the same time).
    Last edited by x-dANGEr; 04-18-2006 at 18:31.
    "Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child that is the inheritor of our fear. Let him not love the earth too deeply. Let him not laugh too gladly when the water runs through his fingers, nor stand too silent when the setting sun makes red the veld with fire. Let him not be moved when the birds of his land are singing, nor give too much of his heart to a mountain or a valley. For fear will rob him of all if he gives too much."

Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton.

Ah Leo Honorius if were not takign clan members were happy to help them out. :D

As you may of guesed my clan is really mainly BI so if your a very active player your best lookign for a very active RTW clan. We jsut normaly play the odd game of rtw although sunday is RTW night.

Anyway good luck in finding a clan guys.

Tib

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

BHCWarman88

or you can join BHC :-) :-)

lol this is getting stupid :D

JOIN LEGENDS JOIN NLEGENDS

Or how about this spam stops and you leave the poor guy alone and let him make up his own mind?
    ;)

Tib

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

i will help him make his mind up:

JOIN LEGENDS!

BHCWarman88

in BHC, We Actually spend time Getting to know Each other. We play RTW and VI and Myself and 1 or 2 other of my Members has MTW aslo.. We play High Money such as 88K and Hills to 15K to Flatland. We play no Lower then 12.5K unless it is for CWC/CWB or a other tournment.. BHC would be a good choice for him. and btw, I actually ask the members what I should change in BHC and stuff :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BHCWarman88
    in BHC, We Actually spend time Getting to know Each other. We play RTW and VI and Myself and 1 or 2 other of my Members has MTW aslo.. We play High Money such as 88K and Hills to 15K to Flatland. We play no Lower then 12.5K unless it is for CWC/CWB or a other tournment.. BHC would be a good choice for him. and btw, I actually ask the members what I should change in BHC and stuff :-) :-)
    Oh, so it's your very *unbiased* opinion that he should join BHC?

(joke :))

BHCWarman88

Yea, but it up for him to pick.

My opinion is that you join no clan till you get to know each one better. Play every clan's members and see what you like most ;) (This is my unbiased opinion :D )
    "Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child that is the inheritor of our fear. Let him not love the earth too deeply. Let him not laugh too gladly when the water runs through his fingers, nor stand too silent when the setting sun makes red the veld with fire. Let him not be moved when the birds of his land are singing, nor give too much of his heart to a mountain or a valley. For fear will rob him of all if he gives too much."

Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton.

BHCWarman88

when I retruict people, I get to know them First,then my members get to know them..

Quintus Libo / Austria Member Glaucus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by x-dANGEr
    My opinion is that you join no clan till you get to know each one better. Play every clan's members and see what you like most ;) (This is my unbiased opinion :D )
    ya, that sounds fair to me.
    HBO Rome:
    Mark Anthony
    :I shall be a good Politican, even if it kills me... or anyone else for that matter.

BHCWarman88

yup
    must say so myself