Thread: New Players

BHCWarman88

Angry New Players

Hey,

you know, I played TW games Online for the past 2 years 1 month, and I seen Noobs, or the Better Term, New Players,ethier get better and some get wrose and quit.I think the Prejudce against Them are, They New,They suck,end of story. Not Really.you may say "go on Warman's Map and 88K,that will break him into the high money" or "paly him 12.5K or at least 15K.that would help". but thing is, why help new players? why waste time with them, when Maby,Mabye nobody help you when you was a new player?

Preably, I got nothing against New Players Personally. It just, there are certainly ones,you see,every few months or so,that get noob luck,win 4 games in a row, and say,beat a Clan leader and think they the best.
    Well I think, We should get one New Player to Help Train.I had two People,who were New players,and I plaed them alot. one of them is in BRO and one was in Mymdrion, but the one in Mymdrion Quit RTW.these Noobs (I can't restain myself) are the Future of TW if you think about it. when us guys play TW onlie for 2 or 3,mabye 4 years Online, you think you get tired of it after awhile and just want to stick around .org and other fourms for fun?? yeah I know what you mean.if these new guys stay,they can help carry on TW.so,what you guys think??

Default Re: New Players

What is the point of the topic again? 0-o
    "Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child that is the inheritor of our fear. Let him not love the earth too deeply. Let him not laugh too gladly when the water runs through his fingers, nor stand too silent when the setting sun makes red the veld with fire. Let him not be moved when the birds of his land are singing, nor give too much of his heart to a mountain or a valley. For fear will rob him of all if he gives too much."

Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton.

BHCWarman88

the point lays within the thread lol

Lol, no offence Warman but what sort of reponses where you looking for? Really can't see any point in this o_0

Blue Eyed Samurai Senior Member Wishazu's Avatar

likewise
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Blue eyes for our samurai
    Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    For your home is now the Org
    By Gregoshi

BHCWarman88

a Converstion Wise Responce,Monarch,lmao

Quote Originally Posted by BHCWarman88
    a Converstion Wise Responce,Monarch,lmao
    "A Converstion Wise Response, Monarch, lmao?"

Is it me or is that just a load of random words strung together?

Seriously, I'm not trying to be horrible, but I honestly don't understand :(
    Last edited by Monarch; 04-23-2006 at 14:43.

I am not trying to make fun of you, Warman, or anything like that. BUT, maybe you should re-write the post above so we all can understand it, mate. ;)
    "Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child that is the inheritor of our fear. Let him not love the earth too deeply. Let him not laugh too gladly when the water runs through his fingers, nor stand too silent when the setting sun makes red the veld with fire. Let him not be moved when the birds of his land are singing, nor give too much of his heart to a mountain or a valley. For fear will rob him of all if he gives too much."

Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton.

BHCWarman88

ok,I think about it

Hi,

I understand what your saying Warman, I feel it is always good to help new players, some of the responses here also demonstate the not so helpful attitudes or snobbery shall we say ;) which drives new players away.

Good point Warman, maybe not the most eloquently put, but understandable!

Kansuke.

Kansuke Yamamoto

Yes

Last edited by Taurus; 04-24-2006 at 19:48.

I got nothing to new players if they know their place into row.
    I won't allow newbie on joining my game and treating. But if newbie is ok for me, I'm ok for him.
    John Thomas Gross - liar who want put on Poles responsibility for impassivity of American Jews during holocaust

BHCWarman88

if they don't act like these cocky people.99.9% of them are stupid and/or Suck and Cocky..

Only a Few of them are actually Respectfull..

yes, i agree, there are a fair share of annoying people, especially spammers. I dont like it how you can change your name all the time. I like the games such as Age of Empires III where you can only have one name per CD key. That way you know who is really causing the problems and boot them.

-We do the impossible every day, miracles take a bit longer- Air Force Motto