Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Who the hell are you anyway? A compilation of Orgah summations.

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default Re: Who the hell are you anyway? A compilation of Orgah summations.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorba
    Divinus- not bad. However, I am equally inspired by all of Nikos Kazantzakis's books; in fact, I have pretty much adopted his religious theories as my own religion. Henry Miller, too- he's another inspiration.

And you forgot to label me as a Hippie. Definitely a Hippie. NOT a Yippie.
    Zorba is a very unique type. He's a clad of meatwad, mixed with Zorba spices, and with some Sookie Sookie on top.

Nonetheless, he's an interesting subject for psychological instrospection.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

If you haven't had someone take a stab at writing a profile of you, post in this thread. Whoever knows you well enough will give it a try.

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Me. Nobody described me.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

BHCWarman88

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizashi
    You've forgotten me. Dare I say, that I'm forgettable?

And I got Forgotten too.Wakizashi..

I am Warman88
    Leader of BHC
    hmmmm

add whatever you like about it as long as it makes sense

Enlightened Despot Member Vladimir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval
    LeftEyeNine Muslim hippie, with a big passion for Japanese women, a big music addict and freak. He likes to party and hang out with friends. Wants to be part of Al Qaeda soon, to take Osama's position and co-opt the organization and use its aggressive marketing and recruitment strategy to instead sell camels. Al Qaeda Camel Rent will soon buy General Motors and Ford Motor Company because of high number of sales. Has plans to change vehicle nomenclature from hood (bonnet) to Fez and trunk (boot) to sandals (sorry, I think a Fez is cool).

A slight modification. (Thin ice here)

Reinvent the British and you get a global finance center, edible food and better service. Reinvent the French and you may just get more Germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Maniac From Mars
    How do you motivate your employees? Waterboarding, of course.
    Ik hou van ferme grieten en dikke pinten
    Down with dried flowers!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Viceroy of the Indian Empire Member Duke Malcolm's Avatar
    Dùn Dèagh, the People's Republic of Scotland, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by BHCWarman88
    And I got Forgotten too.Wakizashi..

I am Warman88
    Leader of BHC
    hmmmm

add whatever you like about it as long as it makes sense
    BHCWarman88 is a notable chap, the honorable leader of BHC.
    It was not theirs to reason why,
    It was not theirs to make reply,
    It was theirs but to do or die.
    -The Charge of the Light Brigade - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

"Wherever this stone shall lie, the King of the Scots shall rule"
    -Prophecy of the Stone of Destiny

"For God, For King and country, For loved ones home and Empire, For the sacred cause of justice, and The freedom of the world, They buried him among the kings because he, Had done good toward God and toward his house."
    -Inscription on the Tomb of the Unknown Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Blodrast
    DA, since you're mentioning Rory20uk, you should really put in _some_ description of him...
    Rory20uk - was the previous holder of the title of backroom schizophrenic till he left for a while and Goofball inherited his mantle. Some lame excuse about being a junior doctor and working 90 hours a week. Has to fake his bedside manner.

And for good measure I'll add

econ21 Confused the hell out of everyone when he changed his title. Has strong left-wing views but always comes across as reasoned and considered, and at least understands his opponents point of view even if he doesn't agree with it. Seems to have gone to university with every prominent member of the Labour party. pwnz the Throne Room.
    "I request permanent reassignment to the Gallic frontier. Nay, I demand reassignment. Perhaps it is improper to say so, but I refuse to fight against the Greeks or Macedonians any more. Give my command to another, for I cannot, I will not, lead an army into battle against a civilized nation so long as the Gauls survive. I am not the young man I once was, but I swear before Jupiter Optimus Maximus that I shall see a world without Gauls before I take my final breath."

Senator Augustus Verginius

BHCWarman88

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Malcolm
    BHCWarman88 is a notable chap, the honorable leader of BHC.
    Thank you,Suits me well (who aslo Likes History and his Three Armies,Mr Seleciud Army on RTW and Mr. Sassdian on BI and Mr. Swiss on VI,and his Care Bear, Grumpy Bear,who lives inside his Head........)

Quote Originally Posted by Divinus Arma
    Gorebag...embracing odd techniques for sexual gratification.
    I really thought you were too drunk to remember.
    Last edited by GoreBag; 05-26-2006 at 21:58.

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

Me. Nobody described me.
    edyzmedieval is a 14 year old boy from Romania, with an new found obsession for medeaval history and girls. I gave him advice a couple of times, on the girls part. He get's pretty angry when he is in the backroom, often saying "Horrible" at any bad news.

Woah. This is turning out to be pretty popular. Which is funny, since it is just something I decided to do while buzzed last night. I thought to myself, "who are all these self-idolizing wannabe philosphers, and why have I grown so fond of their silliness? I must attempt to solicit further details of their heroic and glamorous non-Org lives."
    Well, that's not exactly what I thought, but you get the point. Then I figured the thread would get closed if I didn't at least post someting. I started with a couple of folks and just had to add a few more until I got tired. And now this?

I shall add anyone to the list who is described by another patron. Self desciptions, aside from petty changes, will not be included. That's just to keep it interesting.

I'm glad you guys like the thread.

First post being updated right now.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    The Backroom is the Crackroom.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Me. Nobody described me.
    Don't fell bad no one did me either
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Nec Pluribus Impar Member SwordsMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wonder how much you know about me anyway.... I've been here a while.
    Managing perceptions goes hand in hand with managing expectations - Masamune

Pie is merely the power of the state intruding into the private lives of the working class. - Beirut

Medical Welshman in London. Senior Member Big King Sanctaphrax's Avatar
    Cardiff in the summer, London during term time.

I'll do some-

A. Saturnus-seemingly left-leaning German Psychologist. He formerly modded the Tavern, which may or may not have permanently damaged his psyche. Has spent time "in exile" in Belgium.

Tosa Inu-Legendary Dutch former admin, preposterously enigmatic and hard-working. Has stepped dowm from the top job to pursue real-life concerns.

Fragony-Wonderfully quirky oddball, from The Netherlands. Loves boats, dislikes immigrants. Is 'Fraggadelic'.

Teutonic Knight
    -Teenage, conservative Catholic, from Florida. Played an important role in the first iteration of EB. Hasn't been seen for a while.
    Last edited by Big King Sanctaphrax; 05-26-2006 at 22:48.
    Co-Lord of BKS and Beirut's Kingdom of Peace and Love.

"Handsome features, rugged exteriors, intellectual chick magnets, we're pretty much twins."-Beirut

"Rhy, where's your helicopter now? Where's your ******* helicopter now?"-Mephistopheles.

Quote Originally Posted by Big King Sanctaphrax
    Tosa Inu-Legendary Dutch former admin, preposterously enigmatic and hard-working. Has stepped dowm from the top job to pursue real-life concerns.
    I move to change the first word to 'legendarily'.

(Insert innuendo here) Member Balloon Bomber Champion DemonArchangel's Avatar

DemonArchangel: The Backroom troll, antichrist and liberal extremist. Likes China because he's from China. Dislikes conservatism, religion of all kinds and self restraint. Has a really ******* foul ************* mouth and gets his rocks off on baiting conservatives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat View Post
    China is not a world power. China is the world, and it's surrounded by a ring of tiny and short-lived civilisations like the Americas, Europeans, Mongols, Moghuls, Indians, Franks, Romans, Japanese, Koreans.

Ok whos next we should ad...Ok.

Redleg

The Nemesis of Infantry.Ex artillery officer from US army.Another backroom Texan that is known Conservative and who isnt known from backing down from any debate.If you want to have tough debate and prove your points here is a guy who will give you run for your money.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Senior Member Senior Member Reenk Roink's Avatar

I think that since this is getting quite popular, we should lay down some rules (with Divinus Arma's blessing).

I have a couple to start with:

1) No posting about yourself - It just ruins the fun. So whine on if you aren't included, and if you are really sad, PM me; I'll feel bad and post one about you. Of course, once you have been included, feel free to point out any changes or corrections.

2) Keep it friendly

3) Keep it short - 5-6 lines max (or whatever Divinus Arma's decides). See if anything has already been said.

I got some additions to some Orgers if I may:

Mount Suribachi: likes the Red Wings.

Lemur: has many baby Lemurs that are being reared for world domination.

And new ones for the list:

Csar: rides unicorns into sunsets; a young high schooler; Texan; frequent chat room user; votes Reenk ; 'Gah' view unknown.

Abokasee: used for experiments; legendary; creative; unique; father of land and language bartix and the religion limbo; started several creative but failed mods; seldomly frequents the Backroom but brings up unique topics like "rent apartment with sex" when he does; 'Gah' view irrelevant.
    Last edited by Reenk Roink; 05-27-2006 at 00:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Reenk Roink

1) No posting about yourself - It just ruins the fun. So whine on if you aren't included, and if you are really sad, PM me; I'll feel bad and post one about you. Of course, once you have been included, feel free to point out any changes or corrections.
    I already said this.

2) Keep it friendly
    With friendly jabs.

3) Keep it short - 5-6 lines max (or whatever Divinus Arma's decides). See if anything has already been said.
    Uhm. Who cares. I'll just edit out what I like or don't like anyway. The first post is mine, so I retain all rights of terror. Unless I get a wanring point, in which case the thread is crewed for 30 days. (hint hint mods, lemme know if I screw up, )

Mount Suribachi: likes the Red Wings.
    That's it?

Lemur: has many baby Lemurs that are being reared for world domination.
    Essentially already included. Lemurs in cages, etc etc.

And new ones for the list:

Csar: rides unicorns into sunsets; a young high schooler; Texan; frequent chat room user; votes Reenk ; 'Gah' view unknown.

Abokasee: used for experiments; legendary; creative; unique; father of land and language bartix and the religion limbo; started several creative but failed mods; seldomly frequents the Backroom but brings up unique topics like "rent apartment with sex" when he does; 'Gah' view irrelevant.
    [/QUOTE]

Added
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

German Enthusiast Member Alexanderofmacedon's Avatar

Alexanderofmacedon: Knight of Ni; young high schooler; liberal (self-described); not really feeling organized religion; thinks Texas is better than Michigan; best penis jokes ever at the Org.
    Well, that pretty much sums me up. Except I play a LOT of soccer. I'm also like sixth on the list! Cool...

About the jokes, send a PM which one you are talking about, I don't remember.

Soulforged is one of our few South American members. That's pretty much it.
    I'm a female actually ... no seriously, I've a preference for anarchism as a philosophy if you will. I can reveal my first name, not that it will give anyone any advantage over me...but I won't do it, I prefer to be a character in the net, not an actual person, that's for real life. I'm studying for lawyer... and I don't think anyone needs more data...
    Born On The Flames

Quote Originally Posted by Soulforged
    I'm a female actually
    Are you really?

I always wondered why a female would post with a male avatar or a male post with a female avatar. I like to actually know the gender of whom I conv with, and an accurate avatar goes a zillion miles towards this end.

(thanks to frogbeastegg and Proletariat for there support of gender identification. And extra Gah to Arctic Sonata; a male with a hotchick avatar.)

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

AOM: Another Texan who loves his state but gets fed up with its hardworking god-fearing good people conservative base. Half Indian and half white he has a silly first name and likes curry which is really just chili. He is a sophmore in high school and plays soocer and one day hopes to grow up to be as cool as an orgah who lives 35 minutes north of him
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Are you really?
    No, i'm macho, like Michael Jackson or the artist formely known as Prince.
    Born On The Flames

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

louis vikining invasion Frenchmen who loves to bash the Anglos and promote France anychance he gets has a schoolboy crush on a French news anchor feels like a forigner in Marsille. In line for Texan citzenship. He likes soccer.

Fasil: Most likely the strongest Texan who isnt actually a Texan on the board. From the UAE he was in the special forces and is minor nobilty. He likes to game and belives teh USA is great. Married to a Canadian woman he likes to take advice from his mother. Being minor nobilty Fizz fights the good fight agianst Islamofantaics promoting free speech and equality.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

RIP Tosa, my trolling end now Senior Member Devastatin Dave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tachikaze
    Tachikaze and his naughty hippie drum band.
    http://www.gorogoro.info/diaspora/goro02c.htm

That's all you need to know. That, and I'm a fixture in the taco shops of San Diego.
    Which one of those hippies are you Tachi?
    RIP Tosa

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave
    Which one of those hippies are you Tachi?
    How can you tell one from the other?

Somebody should write up Red Harvest and AdrianII.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Feeding the Peanut Gallery Senior Member Redleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha
    Ok whos next we should ad...Ok.

Redleg

The Nemesis of Infantry.Ex artillery officer from US army.Another backroom Texan that is known Conservative and who isnt known from backing down from any debate.If you want to have tough debate and prove your points here is a guy who will give you run for your money.

Or you could just state - Redneck that got himself an edumaction.
    O well, seems like 'some' people decide to ruin a perfectly valid threat. Nice going guys... doc bean

Redneck that got himself an edumaction.
    What's one of those then ?

Chieftain of the Pudding Race Member Evil_Maniac From Mars's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh
    How can you tell one from the other?

Somebody should write up Red Harvest and AdrianII.
    AdrianII: Witty Imperialist (is there any other kind?). Awesome in every sense.

"Whenever I hear the word democracy I reach for my wallet." -AdrianII

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast