Thread: Campus Martius: how to use?

Default Campus Martius: how to use?

When I right click on the Campus Martius building in my settlement building screen, it says that I can raise that army by training a Roman general in my capital city. So I train a general, but I get no army. What am I doing wrong?

Also: is the Campus Martius going to be in 4 Italian cities once Res Gestae is complete, or will it only be in Roma? Because I thought that in Res Gestae, the Romans start out as one faction (and therefore you'd start with Rome).

Seii Taishōgun 征夷大将軍 Member PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Default Re: Campus Martius: how to use?

U need to have rwm file delted , the field must be free of enemies or any other kind of ppl on it , and u must have activated the script ....

Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.

VIS ET HONOR

If you're able to recruit the general then it sounds like the hidden resources are working properly. It's more likely that you're not running the background script.
    Epistolary Richard's modding Rules of Cool
    Cool modders make their mods with the :mod command line switch
    If they don't, then Cool mod-users use the Mod Enabler (JSGME)
    Cool modders use show_err
    Cool modders use the tutorials database Cool modders check out the Welcome to the Modding Forums! thread Cool modders keep backups Cool modders help each other out

How do I activate it?

Alright, found how to do so. Apparently, I had to go to my capital city and trigger it by clicking on Victoria's "show me how" prompt. Now I can use the Campus.

Clicking on any city you own will bring up the advisor, not just the capital.
    Epistolary Richard's modding Rules of Cool
    Cool modders make their mods with the :mod command line switch
    If they don't, then Cool mod-users use the Mod Enabler (JSGME)
    Cool modders use show_err
    Cool modders use the tutorials database Cool modders check out the Welcome to the Modding Forums! thread Cool modders keep backups Cool modders help each other out