Thread: question to Guild Forum leaders

Default question to Guild Forum leaders

Should the new RTW game Alexander have its own modification area for people to post in?

I think it should because not many people have ATW and it would be easier for the people who do to announce their mods without having the possibility that they will not be read, as many people will not look for them. Also it would be good for the people seeking a mod for ATW, they wont have to search the RTW/BI moddification area for a rare ATW mod.

Can none Guild forum leaders also post there views please.

Post Re: question to Guild Forum leaders

Since the Forge already contains mods for both RTW and BI, I can't really see why a new subforum should be set-up for ATW-specific mods. If you post fairly regularly in the single topic that is used in the Forge, you can easily keep your mod's followers updated on the mod's progress.

A couple of techniques that can be used with these single topics is to provide links from the from the first post to any important posts made later within the topic. Also, if you keep a news section in the first post, people can see the status of the mod, how its progressing etc.

Once you've got either a partially completed or fully completed mod ready, you can store it here in the Mod Downloads forum, where it can be easily accessed by all forum members.

Currently developing Rome: Total Gameplay (RTG), an unofficial mod for vanilla Rome: Total War v1.5

Features: improved battles, new units to recruit, more buildings to construct, a modified campaign map, and much more!
    RTG Main Topic
    , Click here to download RTG v1.0

Default Re: question to Guild Forum leaders

Should the Forge Lords determine that a new place for Alexander mods is necessary then I am sure they will conspire to make it so.
    Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.