Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher [Concluded]

The Breath of God Member Divine Wind's Avatar

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher

Go on then. Im in
    "To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

zombologist Senior Member doc_bean's Avatar

I like mafia in the frontroom !
    Yes, Iraq is peaceful. Go to sleep now. - Adrian II

Savior of Peasant Phill Member Silver Rusher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doc_bean
    I like mafia in the frontroom !
    Weeell then we may have to wait quite a while before this one begins.

Unfortunately this one starting also means that GH can't start one of his things until Sasaki's one is finished. And then Sasaki can't start one of his until my one is finished and so on...
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

I vote for a sub forum dedicated to Mafia... that way we could run several simultaneously.
    Vote: A mafia sub forum
    Status Emeritus

I would like to join the game also.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Welcome aboard, Kage.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd Fafnesbane
    I vote for a sub forum dedicated to Mafia... that way we could run several simultaneously.
    Vote: A mafia sub forum
    Oh boy, we're going to kill everyone's enthusiasm for this wonderful game pretty soon. The less there is of something, the more people appreciate it. Oh, what the heck am I talking about; let's play mafia!

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

If it's not to late, I'd like to sign up too.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    For those of you wondering why I signed up but practicly didn't participate in GHC's last maffia game, I was on a vacation for a week long and after that was held up by some other unforeseen events, including a computer breakdown

Ooh can I play? I was always picked last at school...
    Even though I havn't participated in any other games, it all looks so fun, so sign me up please!
    Last edited by Masy; 09-04-2006 at 20:49.
    "Once upon a time, on the internet there was a guy, a very deeply flawed man, they called him Eric Bauman..." -www.ebaumsworldsucks.com

Krazilec and Masy, welcome aboard.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Sorry for the shameless bump, but now that Mafia III is finished we can practically begin (although we need GH to post his commentary first). However, one slight problem is that we still need 10 more players. That is quite a lot. Now folks, if you can get any of your friends or relatives to participate in this game that would be very much appreciated.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Lol! Silver Rusher you forgot to add me on the player list.Aint i a stealthy one.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Did I? Sorry about that.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Rusher
    Did I? Sorry about that.
    Here´s my proof: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showp...1&postcount=36
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Add me.

Medical Welshman in London. Senior Member Big King Sanctaphrax's Avatar
    Cardiff in the summer, London during term time.

Now that the new sub-forum has been created, and I'm not moderator here, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.
    Co-Lord of BKS and Beirut's Kingdom of Peace and Love.

"Handsome features, rugged exteriors, intellectual chick magnets, we're pretty much twins."-Beirut

"Rhy, where's your helicopter now? Where's your ******* helicopter now?"-Mephistopheles.

interesting, i wonder if we can get Beirut and Mithrandir here.

Senior Member Senior Member Reenk Roink's Avatar

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (8 more needed

Ok, I can play now if allowed...

Slain by mafia-implanted bombs Member littlelostboy's Avatar

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (6 more needed!)

Hey, I can play now. I promise not to be a stupid lurker like in the GH last mafia game (sorry, working). Now I really can play.
    My name is Asinius Commodus, son of the Eagle.

Fellow of the Seven Legendary Writers (but got kicked out)

KoW: Erm, LLB, Asinus means 'ass' in Latin
    LLB: Really? All the better for a story of how an ass became a great leader is alwasy a bestseller.

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (6 more needed!)

BKS, RR and llb, welcome to the Godfather.

But onto my main point: 6 more players, people, six more!

And if I don't get that many more players by this Saturday morning (GMT) I will start the game anyway. You have been warned.

Any friends you may have who would be willing to play this game, get them to sign up. It is your duty as mafia players.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

count me in then

We do not sow.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger
    count me in then
    same
    When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples
    -Stephen Crane

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (6 more needed

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of Hope
    same

I back that.
    offline, i don't know how to play online - Some Random n00b. Maybe he was registered here.

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (6 more needed

that means only 4 more players are needed... because i forgot... i cant play because i leave for greece tomorrow

We do not sow.

No problems, TS. We will be starting this game tomorrow, and if we get 3 more players by then, great. If we get even more than 3, I may be inclined to let them play as well.

EDIT: I just realised that Gert asked to be signed up if he was killed in any of the other games. Since he has been killed in both others, I think it is fair to sign him up.
    Last edited by Silver Rusher; 09-07-2006 at 17:58.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (3 more needed

Sign me up.

Senior member Senior Member Dutch_guy's Avatar

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (2 more needed

I assume we'll be starting soon ?

I'm an athiest. I get offended everytime I see a cold, empty room. - MRD

Default The Godfather Begins!

***THE GAME HAS BEGUN! NO MORE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.***

Evening in the Gameroom. All is quiet, except of course for the Elephant and Cannon Pub, where the inhabitants are all celebrating their recently gained independence from the Frontroom. There was lots of eating and, more importantly, drinking to be done, and a few had already been shown to be the more 'prominent' drinkers. Divinus Arma was the only thing missing.

The Frontroom had already been devastated by the Mafia 3 times, and the bizarrely respawning villagers had decided they had had enough. Obviously there was something about the Frontroom which made it bait for the Mafia, or so the people thought. Led by Big King Sanctaphrax, almost all of them split off to found the new nearby village of the Gameroom.

Gertgregoor stood, pulled a fork holding a piece of chicken out of the hand of the person sat next to him and clumsily banged it against his beer glass. It became evident soon after that he was extremely drunk.

"Fellazz, fellaz... I's wouldd like I's would like to propo... (almost falls over) propose a big ol' toast to Big Spring Mantafax. (taking on a dubious Italian accent) He was the one who broughttt us here tuesday, I mean today, and if twasnt for his holy Sanctarelidge we would still be longing to the Funroom."

The others, too drunk to control their laughter raised their beer glasses in toast. BKS was at the toilet at the time, and by the time he got out the others were so drunk they completely forgot they wanted a speech from him.

It was a good night, but the festivities inevitably wore off and everyone was so pissed there was no-one to drag the 33 wheelbarrows that were necessary to carry them home. Everybody went home in high spirits. Little did they know of the chaos that was to plague their newly built town in the coming days...

Still Alive:
    GeneralHankerchief
    Sigurd Fafnesbane
    doc_bean
    Leet Eriksson
    UltraWar
    Dutch_guy
    discovery1
    Orb
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Upxl
    AggonyDuck
    SSNeoperestroika
    IrishArmenian
    Ignoramus
    Tiberius
    Cowhead418
    evil_maniac from mars
    B_Ray
    Drisos
    Hiji
    Crazed Rabbit
    The Spartan
    Divine Wind
    Krazilec
    Masy
    Kagemusha
    Big King Sanctaphrax
    Reenk Roink
    littlelostboy
    Gertgregoor
    Bombasticus_Maximus
    Destroyer_of_Hope
    GoreBag

P.S. Don't try to take any clues from this write-up. As of the time this post was written, neither anyone in the Mafia nor the Detective had been chosen.
    Last edited by Silver Rusher; 09-08-2006 at 19:58.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (started)

PMs have all been sent, everybody with a role knows what it is now. Sorry if you missed out, maybe you will have a more important part to play next time.
    Last edited by Silver Rusher; 09-08-2006 at 22:21.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (Night 1)

Why are BKS and SK listed in green?

Crazed Rabbit
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast