Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interactive history :The second dacian war

Assistant Mod Mod Member GiantMonkeyMan's Avatar
    plymouth - scrubbing Beirut's toilet with a cat...

Default Re: Interactive history :The second dacian war

THE CROSSING OF CALIDROMUS (as Dada)

We should disguise our selves as Galataians from the far east of the roman empire. Our story is that we came through Dacia to aquire amber but the war has persuaded us to return home and unfortunatly our horses have died in the winter. Since Dada can speak Latin and since probably no romans speak the language of the galataians, our story would probably pass. Only we should take the boat across the river, avoiding all patrols if humanly possible. If a patrol sees us, do not run because that will make you seem like the roman's enemy or something.

ARMY OF DECEBALUS (as Deigis)

We have come this far already, so we cannot retreat. Perhaps we should deploy in the valley, hiding as many of our troops as possible, and ambush a few patrols or something similar, just to get the roman's attention. Hopefully this will trick them into thinking that this is only a small but strong dacian army of rebels since, as i previously stated, most of our troops are well hidden.

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

CROSSING OF CALIDROMUS (as Susaga)

I like the idea of pretending to be pro-Roman, but that may not be enough. We will need to find some cart, either through stealing or through buying in order to pull this off. I am all for that one.

ARMY OF DECEBALUS (as Vezina)

I am all for deploying in this area. We should kill some small amount of men in order to get the Romans geared up to try to attack us. Again the Propoganda will come into play here as they will expect us to be no more than weak barbarians. Also winning a battle here will give our men some much needed morale after the trip through the mountains.
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

This is really interesting. Is it going to be continued?

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

I really hope so, but I am seriously doubting it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12