Thread: Mtw2??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Mtw2??

I know its hard for you to do by yourself Myd, it would be great if this mod could get a complete team that knew what they were doing. But I would think this would be easier to mod to MTW2 due to the likeness of many of the units. It may not even be that difficult to make an Aiel war mod pretty quickly. Many of the units already in MTW2 are very close to units from the books. But yes I still would love a release of this mod.

Shaidar Haran Senior Member SAM Site Champion Myrddraal's Avatar

Default Re: Mtw2??

Maybe...

Quintus Libo / Austria Member Glaucus's Avatar

Whatever you do with it... good luck, and if you can direct me to a tutorial or something of that sort I'd help you make it. I've never modded before though. MAybe I could do the unit descriptions for you?
    HBO Rome:
    Mark Anthony
    :I shall be a good Politican, even if it kills me... or anyone else for that matter.

dunno if this is any help but me and my mates are big fans of the book and we've done abit of modding for rtw based on the so if you think we could help contact me i'm on most days

Shaidar Haran Senior Member SAM Site Champion Myrddraal's Avatar

Crikey sparhawk! Why did you never get in touch? Some help on the RTW mod might have made it come true...

sorry but we were doin a crown of swords mod for rtw bi and i didnt want to say anything because i might not have been able do 2 very much