Thread: Double click in unit card...

Default Double click in unit card...

Hi!!
    I have problems when i put double click in unit card to find some unit. When i do it I lose the configuration of the sight (cam) that I had putting.
    Anybody have that problems too?

Default Re: Double click in unit card...

it zooms right to the unit, but with an overhead looking down view...

it does it every single time too.

i just use the + and - key on the number pad to move the camera angle... it's frustrating.

can the camera control of mtw:vi be recreated? the mouse used to move it much more smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltiberoAlba
    Hi!!
    I have problems when i put double click in unit card to find some unit. When i do it I lose the configuration of the sight (cam) that I had putting.
    Yes very annoying this "feature". I guess CA wants to say, hey, watch our nice soldier animations.

the goldfish Senior Member tootee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CeltiberoAlba
    Hi!!
    Think it has been there since MTW, or RTW, can't remember... annoying indeed.
    tootee the goldfish,
    loyal roach of Clan S.G.

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

It is an RTW phenomenon. I had it to. At first, I thought I had hit a wrong key, but I noticed it happening whenever I clicked on the unit icon to find where a unit was on the battlefield. It IS annoying, just as the "zoom to general's death" and those Event Cards that slide down the left side of the screen. Does anyone know if those things can be turned off, by modifying a game file? If so, will it effect my ability to play with others who have not made the same changes?
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

i don't get the zoom to animation screen when my general dies... i don't know what i changed, but it's not there anymore.