Thread: Cwc

Default Cwc

For those who do not know, master Tomisama has decided that its time to move on and leave the clan wars. However, the Clan Wars has not Officially been closed, the remaining Admins are discussing its fate and will let the everyone know soon whether or not it will continue.

In the meantime i pop over to hunter board and i found this in forum, a nice video to Tomisama.

http://www.hawk.igs.net/~cgazey/tomi_0002.wmv

Also I would like to make clear to people, he has only left the clan wars not the game :). Just ask him yourself
    Last edited by Storm_Of_Shields; 12-06-2006 at 14:49.

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Cwc

Hey,

yes, I watched the Video. Very nice Video they put together for him :) :)

Auspicious Interceptor Member YellowMelon's Avatar

Thats a shame! Tomi has been the only really stable admin for these past few years (myself included ) and it is a real shame to see him go.

Cheers to Tomi! I never competed in cwc but it has truly been the one tournament that has lasted because of dedicated admins like yourself. Had I had a clan that could have participated I certainly would have been involved lol, damn my ronindom.

Blog Entries

Agreed, Cheers to Tomi!

Melon, you could have always been a Ronin for a clan though

Ok how about Clan Wars?
    John Thomas Gross - liar who want put on Poles responsibility for impassivity of American Jews during holocaust

I thought i said this, but I'll make it more clear for you m8.

The Clan Wars has about a 75% chance of continuing Brutus, Myself and other admins are discussing what to do next. As of right now there is no competition for the winter, this could change but right now were just getting this together.

The other great MP tourney (TWPL) is waiting for patch in the hope that larger games, 3v3's and 4v4's become easier to play and GS becomes more reliable. This would I suggest be a wise move for the CWC as well.
    orderofchaosknights.tk

The Clan Wars will not be shutting down. We are currently in the process of finding someone who can fill the role left by Tomi, noone will ever replace tomi but we believe we have someone who is willing to take on the responisbility.

All I will say is it isnt an Admin your familiar with but he has a history with the Clan Wars and Total War.

As for a winter competition, chances are there will NOT be one but we hope to have one for spring, provided the situation the game is in at the time.

Blog Entries

Hey,

yea, I think I may have a idea who it is, but like always, I'm proably guessing wrong.

it is good though, even though it will be awhile for the next comp,at least CWC will keep going, providing the TW commuity with another good tournment to join.

Ok the new admin is former RTK Tristan the old tristan from early days, he is now Brennus. However he has much to learn but will be one of the faces of the clan wars. There will technically be no "head admin" as well all do everything but the admins left will do our best to keep the competition together as best we can.

And we will inform all when a new competition is up and ready for sign up etc.....

Blog Entries

Ah, I know it was going to be a RTK guy, but I didn't know what one :-)

Congrats Tristan m8 :-)

Lol, what tourney wouldn't be complete without an rtk as an admin :P

Hehe, lol joke I'm sure he'll do great

One of the things we ask of our members in our Tenets is that they give back to the community in some manner.

Cheers Monarch.
    Sir Agravain the Proud
    Knight of the Round Table
    Realm Advisor
    Visit us at: RTK Clan website