Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Middle Ages: Interactive

Signifer, Cohors II Legio II Member Comrade Alexeo's Avatar

Default Re: Middle Ages: Interactive

Erm... OOC means "Out of Character/Context"...

...meaning you don't know what England and the HRE are up to.
    Signifer Titus Vorenus
    Cohors II Legion II
    Triana Fortis

http://www.geocities.com/tuccius2112...ianaindex.html

Honestly Alexeo, if you dont want people to know that DONT SAY IT.

Still warlusting... Member Warluster's Avatar

Or maybe. instead of going OOC and saying what you're countries doing. And us pretending we dont know whats happening, why not say anything and PM that to Hannibal99?

Or simply DONT SAY IT.

My choices stay.

Signifer, Cohors II Legio II Member Comrade Alexeo's Avatar

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez...

I'm just used to a different style of roleplaying, that's all. I'll stop for now but, man, calm down please...
    Signifer Titus Vorenus
    Cohors II Legion II
    Triana Fortis

http://www.geocities.com/tuccius2112...ianaindex.html

I am calm. I just don't think I should change anything because it was "ooc".

One easily trifled with Member Target Champion Motep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warluster
    France wil not stand up to this! A joint campaign against France, you will pay! I have the backing of an alliance with the pope! He will not let this stand, you dare declare war, and,and..you will see!
    Ha! I hAVE NO RESON TO BE MEDDLING IN THE AFFAIRS OF wESterners (sorry caps lock was on) But I will have reason soon enough (bwahahahahahahahahhahaha) As a precourser to this event, I will an emmisarry (the dude carring this message) to, welll,....meddle. I shall be in the region soon enough.

The Emperor of The Sung Empire

OOC p.s. thought that the post in question was hilarious.
    TosaInu shall never be forgotten.

OOC-Lol

IC- Great, now we have china coming over here, "Sorry Mate,this place is already a little full!'

Join the ICLADOLLABOJADALLA! Member IrishArmenian's Avatar

The King would like to express his displeasure at this war among fellow Catholics: We are all of the same stock, and what has provoked this? Has an injury been caused by France on England or the Holy Roman Empire. I see no sign of one, and unless one is brought up this war is a countless power play which will lead to excommunication from our most fair and honest Pope. We should not be quarrelling amongst ourselves, rather, we should join forces and combat the heathens who seek to destroy us!

"Half of your brain is that of a ten year old and the other half is that of a ten year old that chainsmokes and drinks his liver dead!" --Hagop Beegan

NEW RULE

If you want to keep things secret with your allies/almost allies, do not post them pubically. It will not matter if it is out of character. If things need to be kept private, PM each other.

I had a pps made of solid gold....but sadly the computer #$%^& up and now i am stuck replicating the @#$%.

To Hannibal. Sent half of my armies westward into the middle east. Caqrry on with my first plan as usula.

To The Khitan empire: I hope to have your military support on this. As stated before, you will gain half of the lands conquered. I hope for our two nations to merge as one (not by war) and that we shall rule, Side by side, and dominate the world! Okay, not the whole world but a grand piece of it. ( aka, I hope for our nations to become one, united empire)
    Last edited by Motep; 12-17-2006 at 07:01.

The King of Sicily is right, I propose to the nations of Europe that, as the Sicilian king mentioned, if one was to declare war they will be excommuncated and be severly punished, during and after the war. Plus all nations are to ally on that one nation. Do the nations of Europe Accept this offer?

Do not misread our intentions. They are not to harm the peoples of Europe, only to reach you. It will be grand if we were neighbors, would it not?

We were not really saying just saying China we meant ALL invaders.

Are ypu implying that I threaten you folk!?

No, we were saying All invaders which came, not china, all invaders.

ok.

France and China have allied under terms.

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Message from the Pope to all good and true Catholic Nations:

There has been a suggestion lately that if a Catholic nation were to attack their brothers of the faith, then they should be excommunicated. I, as God is my witness, declare this to be Rome's official policy. All who threaten violence on their neighbours will receive a warning, and should donate to the Church's fund to prove that they still believe in the true word of God.

OOC: Isn't 1 turn = 1 month a little slow?
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Not really. I think one month is perfect.

Greetings, good pope. I hope you may not judge my nation on the fact that we do not practice your religion. Our people have no grievance against one another, wold you accept a proposal of alliance?

Elephant Master Member Conqueror's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Motep dra Uha Dnia Mazzat
    To The Khitan empire: I hope to have your military support on this. As stated before, you will gain half of the lands conquered.
    I will send an army to help this conquest and to occupy my half of the gained territories.

I hope for our two nations to merge as one (not by war) and that we shall rule, Side by side, and dominate the world! Okay, not the whole world but a grand piece of it. ( aka, I hope for our nations to become one, united empire)
    What you suggest is madness. As there can be but one sky above the world, so can there be but one ruler in an empire. Unless you wish to step down and let the House of Liao rule the unified empire, this will not be agreed to.

To Hannibal99: I will choose option 1. Continue unification, although with a less aggressive pace. In addition to sending aid for my Chinese allies.

RTW, 167 BC: Rome expels Greek philosophers after the Lex Fannia law is passed. This bans the effete and nasty Greek practice of 'philosophy' in favour of more manly, properly Roman pursuits that don't involve quite so much thinking.

It is agreed. I, Roger of Sicily, pledge to defend Europe and Rome with my life and my kingdom. Enemies of Rome are enemies of mine, but this is not a message of war: friends of Rome are welcom in Sicily. No european nation shall have quarrels with each other and we shall all prosper together. We eagerly await the response of England.
    O Emperor of China, I will ally with you if you ally with me. Europe has much to learn from you. We both have goods that would be exotic commodities in the opposite land. What say you?

"Half of your brain is that of a ten year old and the other half is that of a ten year old that chainsmokes and drinks his liver dead!" --Hagop Beegan

Can I join?

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

OOC-Yay! Another player!

IC-Finnaly Europe is dawning on an age of understanding, thank you sicily for accepting the offer, please all other nations of europe, understand that if we unite against other invaders,they will nver getin!

Hey Ignoramus,contact Hannibal99 if ya want ta play, he is the boss, but what country ya wanna play?

*gasps*! Whats this, new nations? Yes!

First Bulgarian Empire
    Serbia

And since Spain (I'll keep them still)wasn't unified, I shall make the christain kingdoms of the reconquista:

Leon
    Castille
    Galicia
    Barcelona
    Aragon
    Navarra

Orange is the Moors
    Spain yellow

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Motep dra Uha Dnia Mazzat
    Greetings, good pope. I hope you may not judge my nation on the fact that we do not practice your religion. Our people have no grievance against one another, wold you accept a proposal of alliance?
    I am afraid that that would be quite impossible. The Papacy wishes to remain strictly neutral at this time. Furthermore, we cannot have an allaince with a heathen nation. If you were to convert to Catholicism, however, then there would be a chance.
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

The King wishes to protest the Pope's neutrality: Most wise and good Pope, why do you start and seem to fear that which sounds so good? The Sung Emperor is a kind, wise and prudent man. He has not blatantly killed Christians, nor has he blocked entrance to the Holy Lands. I have no qualms with you, Emperor. I will give you my word as an ally if you will me.
    Out of Character: Bonus points to whoever finds the MacBeth reference.

And if you wish, good pope, I can secure these Holy lands for your people. I realize the inhabitants of the region have been cruel to you, and you to them, and I will secure these lands for you. I could not convert to your religion, my ancestors would turn from me. We have been Bhuddist for many long years and plan to continue being so.

Also, Good King of Sicily, I accept your proposal of Alliance. I hope you may prosper greatly fro our goods.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast