Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Anno Domini

Merkismathr of Birka Member PseRamesses's Avatar
    Birka town in Svitjod. Realm of the Rus and the midnight sun.

Default Re: Anno Domini

How is the next version coming along ReB?

I read somwhere that you had isolated the cause for the main CTD´s. Is it possible to release a fix for all the CTD´s before the full release? Been playing all factions and haven´t ever got further than 1107ad. It´s a great mod but this is really getting tideous m8.

Egypt Total War founder Member heisme's Avatar

Cool Re: Anno Domini

where do i download this from
    Maker of ETW

@PseRamesses I posted some fix on the TWCenter subforum

@heisme you can find the downoad links in the MTW2 mod database here at the org

Merkismathr of Birka Member PseRamesses's Avatar
    Birka town in Svitjod. Realm of the Rus and the midnight sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Re Berengario I
    @PseRamesses I posted some fix on the TWCenter subforum
    Been there but can´t find what you´re suggesting. Got a link or something more specific?

My last games as Sicily, Milan, HRE, France, England, Spain, Portugese and the Moors has all ended either between the 1st and 2nd turn in 1089 or 1090, and always at the turn of the Moors or the lesser factions. That so many different games CTD´s at the same time might suggest something to you.
    I also have problems getting past 1093 as the Turks and Byzantines. I have saves if your interested.

With only a couple hours to play each weekend this is getting really frustrating not to be able to play this superb mod. I remeber EB had a serious CTD that was caused by some trait, could this be the explanation here too?

Thx anyway and keep up the good work ReB!

BTW Reb I dunno if you accidentally uploaded some virus or something to your host but apparently when I click the link provided at the org it says it's been deleted because of abuse. The TWC link works fine however.

Also I'm really sad :( RTR forums are down (where I write my AARs) and 0.94 isn't out yet with which to write the AARs (I guess 0.93 will do for now). Keep up the good work with your mod though!
    Last edited by Darkarbiter; 07-01-2007 at 23:37.
    Imperator de Basileia Ton Romaion-A "The long road" M2tw AAR
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...41#post1657841
    Click here if you want to know what a freshly shaven **** looks like.

So i tried to install the .93 beta build today on my new pc (poor me).
    Problem is, no new desktop icon appeared like it did on XP. Thats right, i'm running things on vista. I know, Vista suckes, dont bother.

Is AD vista compatible?
    I just realised that i opened the installer from within the archive, without extracting it, that could be a problem to.

anyone have an idea? i'll try unpacking it first.

Harbinger of... saliva Member alpaca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Djurre
    So i tried to install the .93 beta build today on my new pc (poor me).
    Problem is, no new desktop icon appeared like it did on XP. Thats right, i'm running things on vista. I know, Vista suckes, dont bother.

Is AD vista compatible?
    I just realised that i opened the installer from within the archive, without extracting it, that could be a problem to.

anyone have an idea? i'll try unpacking it first.
    It's probably compatible but you might have to run the batch file inside your M2TW directory.

I know you've merged with MA, but is 1.0 going to be released?

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

merged? will there be a new version? i liked this mod a lot.

update please?

hi there!!!! i'm wondering if the 0.93version of anno domini is compatible with 1.3MTW2+Kingdom??? i saw somewhere in this forum that 0.93 is for 1.2version of MTW2?

thanks in advance

i downloaded and have installed it. and is working!!!! no bad!!! Nice!!! So many new provinces and new stuff!!! Must give a big applause to those who created this mod!!! nice works!!!

However, i installed this mod into my MTW2 directory, causing all my previous files have been replaced with this mod!!!! SHit!!! Now i have to reinstalled my MTW2+Kingdom as im learning to mod myself!!!! anyway!! thanks for the mod!!! is a brilliant mod i must said!!! Hopefully i can learn more from this mod!!Hehe

Harbinger of... saliva Member alpaca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid_Boy
    i downloaded and have installed it. and is working!!!! no bad!!! Nice!!! So many new provinces and new stuff!!! Must give a big applause to those who created this mod!!! nice works!!!

However, i installed this mod into my MTW2 directory, causing all my previous files have been replaced with this mod!!!! SHit!!! Now i have to reinstalled my MTW2+Kingdom as im learning to mod myself!!!! anyway!! thanks for the mod!!! is a brilliant mod i must said!!! Hopefully i can learn more from this mod!!Hehe
    You should limit your use of exclamation marks first of all if you want to be taken seriously...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678