Thread: CTD report

EBII Mapper and Animator Member -Praetor-'s Avatar

Default CTD report

It doesn`t happen in every single battle, but once it occurs in a battle, it CTD`s all the time you try to play it on the battlemap.

Cheers!!!

Default Re: CTD report

Okey, now it is happening in every single battle. I tried a search on the RTW directory, but there`s no file named "vulture" in it, none whatsoever.

Perhaps my RTW somehow corrupted itself during this afternoon, cuz this never happened to me before the last couple of hours, not with other mods, nor with EB...

I gues I`ll have to reinstall it to see if it`s a question of corrupt files, or if it`s something with the mod.

By all means, I hope it`s a corrupted file than a problem with the mod.

Really strange.

Cheers!

Okey, did a Scandisk and yes, my disk had some damaged clusters.

Sorry for your time, any moderator can close this thread now.

Thanks.

PS: The frustrating part is that I`ve already uninstalled the game, and accidentally deleted all my savegames.

Sorry you had troubles here kraso. GLad you figured it out - hopefully you'll keep an eye out on that HD too in case it starts getting worse.

edit: Argh! It burns my eyes to see those old load screens! I can't wait till you guys get the new ones in the patch

EB2 Baseless Conjecturer Member blacksnail's Avatar

Indeed Dave, they are fantastic.

Hey!

I had another CTD. I conquered Luvavoeta, and leaved it to rebel to the aeduii-arvernii. That was for helping them a bit, since they`re a bit static on the campaign map.

When I pressed "End Turn" button (on the turn that the settlement supposedly was going to switch sides towards a celtic faction) the game CTD.

Every time.

In the end, I had to hand it over to the arvernii by diplomacy rather than by rebellion.

Something to consider BTW. Perhaps there`s a problem with the "Founding Faction" (or something like that) of that settlement.

Cheers!!!

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

There's that rebelling city end turn ctd again.

Btw, with diplomacy (when giving a territory to the AI) the script doesn't put in a government. Also a question: If a territory rebels from you to another faction (in 1.5), does that activate a war between the two of you?

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusAureliusAntoninus
    Oh, sorry, didn`t knew that. That happens in every rebelling city of the map, in the ones from your faction, or just in Luvavoeta?

If a territory rebels from you to another faction (in 1.5), does that activate a war between the two of you?
    Yes, I got messages popping up constantly about wars between the Ptolemaioi against the Sabeans, and the Seleukids against them as well...

Cheers!!!!!

Oh, sorry, didn`t knew that. That happens in every rebelling city of the map, in the ones from your faction, or just in Luvavoeta?

If a territory rebels from you to another faction (in 1.5), does that activate a war between the two of you?
    Yes, I got messages popping up constantly about wars between the Ptolemaioi against the Sabeans, and the Seleukids against them as well...

Cheers!!!!!