Thread: create_unit general's bodyguard?

Default create_unit general's bodyguard?

Is it possible to create a General's bodyguard unit with the create_unit command?

in the good ol' US of A. my brothr is in the Airforce, and i am proud of what he does for his country.

Default Re: create_unit general's bodyguard?

yes, make sure you are using the actualy name of the unit, ie NE Bodyguard, SE Bodyguard, etc...
    "Signatures tell the forum who you are. If you make jokes, you are a clown. If you leave serious quotes, you take things seriously. If you challenge the owner of the forums, you are a malcontent.

The Owners are like a government. If you make jokes, they laugh. If you make serious quotes, they keep an eye on you, while probing public opinion on your remarks. If you challenge them, you are a threat." - me on the SWG forums before they censored my sig

What does NE and SE stand for?

in the good ol' US of A. my brothr is in the Airforce, and i am proud of what he does for his country.

Northern European - NE
    Southern European - SE
    Eastern Eurpoean - EE
    Middle Eastern - ME

there are two types of bodyguard units for each region:

NE Bodyguard, NE Late Bodyguard
    SE Bodyguard, SE Late Bodyguard... etc

Mongolian BG is Mongol Bodyguard, Greek is Greek Bodyguard. they are all in the export_descr_unit file.
    "Signatures tell the forum who you are. If you make jokes, you are a clown. If you leave serious quotes, you take things seriously. If you challenge the owner of the forums, you are a malcontent.

The Owners are like a government. If you make jokes, they laugh. If you make serious quotes, they keep an eye on you, while probing public opinion on your remarks. If you challenge them, you are a threat." - me on the SWG forums before they censored my sig