Thread: some questions about modding

Default some questions about modding

1. I have some problems with transfering units from normal reqruitment to hire mercenaries. Maybe someone can explain me what the difference between transfering in RTW and MTW2? I think the problem is with models and textures but I don't know which. I tried to transfer to mercenaries Vardariotai but after this i have seenon the battlefield only horses without horseman:)
    2. in export_descr_units.txt i have found tschech war wagons. Can I use it in the game? How to do it?
    3. how can i increase frequency and amount of rebels appered on strategic map?

thaks for answers.

Still warlusting... Member Warluster's Avatar

Default Re: some questions about modding

I have one answer, this should be in Mod Chat, can a mod please move this? You may get more answers there.
    To increase frquency of Rebels appearing on map it is obviously in data folder, then go
    world/maps/Imperial Campaign/descr.strat
    it may be in there, otherwsie its in Text folder or main Data folder

Quote Originally Posted by Attyla
    1. I have some problems with transfering units from normal reqruitment to hire mercenaries. Maybe someone can explain me what the difference between transfering in RTW and MTW2? I think the problem is with models and textures but I don't know which. I tried to transfer to mercenaries Vardariotai but after this i have seenon the battlefield only horses without horseman:)
    2. in export_descr_units.txt i have found tschech war wagons. Can I use it in the game? How to do it?
    3. how can i increase frequency and amount of rebels appered on strategic map?

thaks for answers.
    For number 3 how do you meen ingame? In custom battles or recruited from some building?
    Imperator de Basileia Ton Romaion-A "The long road" M2tw AAR
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...41#post1657841
    Click here if you want to know what a freshly shaven **** looks like.

Still warlusting... Member Warluster's Avatar

He means where they appear. The numbers they appear in, that stuff