Thread: Is work still being done on this mod?

Default Is work still being done on this mod?

I enjoyed it alot but i felt that there were a few areas that were unfinished f-r example i didnt think it was really possible to have a sustainable economy so i used the money cheat alot.

so i was wondering if there is still work being done on the mod and whether there are any plans for further updates??

Default Re: Is work still being done on this mod?

Not by me, I stopped working on it in decemeber. Other things to do etc. It was being worked on by others for a while but they seem to have just disappeared. There are no plans to release any updates.
    Creator of The Crusades a complete modification for Barbarian Invasion
    Can a man love a mod? No, probably not. But here, at The Crusades, we believe in unnatural loves stories!

That's a shame, because I'm really enjoying it myself. To get my economy going I find I have to sack cities repeatedly, though this isn't a big problem because i've already knocked the crap out of the Saracens.

What about the crusade bug? Do you still encounter it? That's the main reason why I'm holding off on finishing my crusader campaign as I don't get far enough with that darn bug showing each and every time.
    I want to bathe in their blood...I want to bathe in their blood for a week!-Freaky Roman General

Formerly Seedexodus...not that anyone cares

http://www.totalrealism.net/vb/showthread.php?t=3343

That was released about a month ago to test and see if it fixed the crusader campaign. I recieved little feedback. You can try and see if it works for you.
    Creator of The Crusades a complete modification for Barbarian Invasion
    Can a man love a mod? No, probably not. But here, at The Crusades, we believe in unnatural loves stories!

I get crashes from that...
    I want to bathe in their blood...I want to bathe in their blood for a week!-Freaky Roman General

Formerly Seedexodus...not that anyone cares

@ Caius

how "easy" would it be to use the map in a MTW2 mod?

Most text files would of course have to be edited, building- and unit types etc., but the map itself (tga's) shouldn't be a problem or what?

The units I would need are in the game. I could fx change "Barbarian Peasant" to the standard peasant, the same for other units. I mean I could change "your units" with the games units.

And the same for buildings. You think it could work?
    Mark Antony: Caesar has many more legions than the 13th.
    Caepio: On the far side of the Alps...
    Mark Antony: Winter does not last forever. Spring comes, snows melt.
    Pompey: That's a threat!
    Mark Antony: I assure you that's no threat. Snows always melt.

Quote Originally Posted by caius britannicus
    http://www.totalrealism.net/vb/showthread.php?t=3343

That was released about a month ago to test and see if it fixed the crusader campaign. I recieved little feedback. You can try and see if it works for you.
    i posted over on RTR forums and got no reply so asking here if any got that latest Beta 2 Crusader Campaign Fix? the link provided there doesnt function.
    any on of help at all?
    thanks