Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why CA does not react on nazism

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

Default Re: Why CA does not react on nazism

I believe the filter thinks you are using a derogatory term for "someone of hispanic heritage". The S and the P and the I and the C is a filterable term if they are trying to eliminate such. Not sure why the E though, unless it is just filtering out the entire word instead of just parts.
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

Could be your God Member Abokasee's Avatar

In my opion any nazi proganda should be punishable by HIV injection, then be thrown STRAIGHT into a volcano, whilst having stones thrown at them, If there still alive they'll be hung by there left foot from A really tall building.

Glad thats out of my system,
    Now with transparent layers!

Lost on the Internet? Go back to start.

the problem i think would be solved if they actually had a human monitor watching the stuff as well as a bot. but that most likely wont happen unless someone does volunteer work for them.

Hellpuppy unleashed Member Subedei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrooK
    I sometimes see guys called Phantom or similar.
    I'm almost sure he is German.
    So how come? You asked him? He/she told you?

Don´t get me wrong, I dislike/take an active stand against Nazis, Nationalists & the like. But on the other hand: I am sick of statements like that. Somebody writes some BS, "Yeah, he gotta be German! cos that is where all Nazis are".
    This does not come up to the complexity of the whole problem. Yes, there are right wingers in Germany, that is a fact. Sad and true, BUT:

One of the problems is, that they get their "propaganda staff" from outside of Germany, as the distribution is forbidden in this country. Another problem: they often have their meetings in neighboring countries [e.g. Netherlands, Poland, Denmark...] and these countries do not really react with police or something. they tolerate.
    Just look at organizations like the unbelievably stupid & violent Hammerskins...U get them for free in the US, Canada, UK, Netherlands, Poland, ...u call it. Police hunted them down in Germany btw.
    Some of the leaders live outside of Germany to avoid prison. But still manage their organizations from outside. The hosting countries don´t/can´t do anything against those guys.

2 sum things up: you gotta fight the international network to get ahold of the whole problem. If that was possible....i doubt it.

And I wanted to add: good job KrooK.
    Last edited by Subedei; 03-07-2007 at 11:33.
    “Some may never live, but the crazy never die” (Hunter S. Thompson)

true dat

most germans carry a lot of guilt over there past history. they are not the same people they once were.however i do think they are a bunch of arrogant UN philes

Thx mad, where are you from i want to generate a random insult too (dont take me too serious )

@subedei,krook, and others who care about this:

the guy is called {DHD_PHANTOM_DHD}, at least something like this, not sure about the { and _ and so on but thats pretty near to his lobby nick.

and yes, he is german, and yes he writes anti jewish, anti muslim anti normal people stuff. he never said, im a nazi or something like that but thats close to what he is. the number of people like him grow here in germany. uneducated, dumb, idiots... dont know what to do with themselfs, become racists to pretend to be at least something more than scum, but thats what they really are.

i told him already hes a god damn xxxxx. well but u cant talk to this people, he wanted to have my adress to do funny stuff with me and/or my mother... well i gave it to him... he didnt show up yet... good for him and his health.

edit: and plz... people like Derfasciti just go away and keep playing second wolrd war in your virginia forrests... you dont have any clue about racism, nazism and what they really mean to society.
    Last edited by ELITEofBLIZZARD; 03-07-2007 at 15:12.

@ KrooK: O.k., so here is PROOF he is German. Bad enough.
    @ELITEofBLIZZARD:
    Right...we have that tendency when it comes to some [not the majority] poor uneducated people. Oh, and yes, most of them Righties tend to be cowards when it comes to make a stand, except if they are in groups.
    "DHD = Deutsche Haudegen"...for god´s sake....

Are there more of these "people" on MP?!? Never been there so I don´t know....

Me is off think about other, nicer things e.g. Liverpool whooping Barca yesterday....and maybe Bayern winning 2nite.....
    Last edited by Subedei; 03-07-2007 at 16:17.

A couple of things:
    1. Swearing doesn't help, you will only make sure that chat is disabled again .. as it was in RTW.
    2. He might me German, but that doesn't matter. There are loads of good Germans, no need to go after all of them.
    3. There's nothing wrong with recreating the world war in real life. I believe people also play games as Battlefield 1942, Company of Heroes, and all sorts of WW2 games.
    4. You can't do anything against it. Only solution is putting them is concentration camps, as the Boers and Jews were put into camps, and even that didn't work.
    Last edited by Stig; 03-07-2007 at 15:29.

Thats not the topic and i dont want to discuss this here any further but for me, there is a problem if u recreate world war 2 and glorify the wehrmacht BUT especially glorify the Waffen-SS. the report i saw on tv showed an old veteran of the Waffen-SS who told the guys what they have done wrong and can improive when they tried to excercise but shows his respect for them and their "hobby".

and for me its an unbelievable dullness and ignorance that U.S. people "rebuild" the Waffen-SS and are proud of it. the gist of what they said was "the Waffen-SS were the best unit in Hitlers army". they dont know anything about history. they dont know what the Waffen-SS really was about, what they did and in what these monsters believed.

we all played good vs evil, good vs nazis, bandits vs noblemen when we were kids. and thats ok. but for me, someone who compares the Waffen-SS with elite soldiers and is proud to look as similiar as possible to hitlers soldiers is either unbelievable uneducated or... a fascist.

btw: especially americans should not forget... the members of the Waffen-SS are very much comparable to muslim suicide attackers. they were also indoctrinated and extrem fanatic in their believe of hitler as their Führer. they didnt fought for their nation, they fought for the reign of nazism, so for the reign of murder, violence and injustice.

i know that people outside of germany might have an other view on this issue, but they should not forget that it acutually is a difference if u judge this from a distance or if u really engaged with this topic, because u are german and u are interested in our history and what it made of us and what it will make of us if things keep changing like they do right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stig
    4. You can't do anything against it. Only solution is putting them is concentration camps, as the Boers and Jews were put into camps, and even that didn't work.
    I really think education does help...even if it sounds a bit to Ghandiesque....

Subedei
    If someone speak that he is German and then start speak German - I think I can trust that he is German?
    I don't think anyone here can speak english that he is Pole and then speak normal polish if he is not Pole. Sorry Subedei - but that guy really is German.

BTW Best units into nazis army were paratroopers IMO - they did well at Monte Cassino.
    John Thomas Gross - liar who want put on Poles responsibility for impassivity of American Jews during holocaust

Temper, temper my young friend. May I remind you of your first post:
    I sometimes see guys called Phantom or similar.
    I'm almost sure he is German.
    I already said that he was German. ALMOST is not 100% sure...or am I wrong here???? 2 me it sounded like a guess....
    Last edited by Subedei; 03-08-2007 at 09:44.

"spice" mite be somethin inpolite in an other language....

they have cencored any curse in any language. thats why there are only few legal words left.
    such as "sieg heil".
    Homer was wrong in saying: "Would that strife might perish from among gods and men!" He did not see that he was praying for the destruction of the universe; for, if his prayer were heard, all things would pass away. . .

Once there was a clan in the lobby called [SS] and one of the guys was [SS]AryanPride. Anyways I joined his game "SS waffen 33rd Division" or some such thing, and he was talking about nazis and what not. Anyways mabye its the same guy?

BTW: Such speak of supporting Nazism is illegal in some countries, not all. As much as we hate it, in a lot of countries, we have to put up with it. CA is based in England and Australia. I am not sure, but I believe spouting nazi propaganda is not considered illegal in those two countries.
    No, we (Australia) don't need stupid laws banning what I consider to be free speech.

NO text/speech of any sort should be banned EVER at all. Those people of intelligence levels who believe the sort of talk you speak of should be educated to better understand why it's garbage/truth and thus be left up to their own, albiet hopefully educated, devices to make up thier mind.

Banning something and just saying "Because it's bad mmmkay!" is not an appropriate response.

Clan Takiyama Senior Member R'as al Ghul's Avatar

Funny, one of their clan-rules says that it's not allowed to insult other players on their own or third party servers.

Their site is decorated with iron crosses and the warflag of the ww1 period. This flag is not illegal in Germany, as the 3rd Reich flag, but it's often used by Nationalists and NeoNazis in Germany.

Most probably they are a bunch of kids that like to shock others with their attitude. Annoying, I agree.

Singleplayer: Download beta_8
    Multiplayer: Download beta_5.All.in.1
    I'll build a mountain of corpses - Ogami Itto, Lone Wolf & Cub
    Sometimes standing up for your friends means killing a whole lot of people - Sin City, by Frank Miller

[btw: especially americans should not forget... the members of the Waffen-SS are very much comparable to muslim suicide attackers. they were also indoctrinated and extrem fanatic in their believe of hitler as their Führer. they didnt fought for their nation, they fought for the reign of nazism, so for the reign of murder, violence and injustice]

a little known fact about the german nazis in post world war 2 germany was that they conducted a guerilla war for up to 5 years after the end of the war. it petered out because it was rarely mentioned in the news at the time.

perhaps thats a valuable lesson the world as a whole could learn from now. since the islamic radicals are conducting many bombings and attacks to get in the news and disturb people and terrorify them into wanting to pull their troops out and the country fall into their hands.

sorry i have to say it

what is the right thing to do over there in iraq. should the coalition just pull out and leave these people to the terrorists and wait for our turn or should be continue to stand against them.

the goals of the leadership in terrorist organizations are very grand indeed. i wonder what the future will hold if we make the wrong decisions in the next few years.

all i can say is i would have no idea what the leaders of the nations involved in the coalition have to face everyday in this.

i mean the jokers are gassing their own people. somethings got to be done but i havent a clue what to do.

but as i said when germany was overrun the nazis conducted a fanatical insurgency for 4 to 5 years but the world stayed there anyways. and once they realized no one was taking any notice and no country was going to help fund their efforts they melted away.

sure, who told you that? Krook?

i read it in a book called dirty secrets of world war 2 but i cant remember the author of the book. i used to have it but i cant find it now.

Not me
    German guerilla resistance on polish territories has been finished once for ever when Germans from Poland were send to Germany. Which was best thing we could do.
    John Thomas Gross - liar who want put on Poles responsibility for impassivity of American Jews during holocaust

Chieftain of the Pudding Race Member Evil_Maniac From Mars's Avatar

If someone speak that he is German and then start speak German - I think I can trust that he is German?
    I can tell you that I'm Canadian and begin to speak English. Does that mean I'm Canadian? No.

It doesn't matter what nationality the person who spews this garbage is, it's still wrong. However, I really despise how people say neo-Nazis must be German, or that a German is more likely to be one. If someone can't get it through their thick skull that neo-Nazis are any different or worse because a particular neo-Nazi is German, then they come across as being just as racist in my mind.

On a related note, how is it the fault of our generation of Germans for what our ancestors did? Give it a rest, and stop blaming my generation for it. We weren't even born at the time, how was it our fault?

I'm not denying that the person was in fact German. All I'm saying is that, German or not, it does not make the German people as a whole better or worse, regardless of what some people on this forum would have you believe.

thats a good point.

a lot of new nazi fanatics are so into it they will learn the german language.

also what the book "dirty little secrets of world war 2" that was the name, was referring to the nazis waging a geurilla war on german homeland soil.

now understand we are not talking suicide bombings and general terrorism of the public like the insurgents in iraq.

im talking about ambushing allied patrols, capturing supply convoys or hijacking railcars, tearing up and damaging railroad tracks and highways to make them impassable, sniping, etc etc

the fanatiscism and stupidity of todays terrorists insurgents contain a different mentality than the type of insurgencies one would see in the american revolution or vietnam.

its not even similiar to the fanaticism of the japanese in world war 2 where i think the last japanese fighter surrendered sometime between the 60s and 70s i cant remember.

these guys have completely lost any respect for human life or even their own religion. to me a martyr or a holy warrior would be someone who died in battle. not blowing themselves up killing innocent women and children.

and if allah is "the " god i dont think he is going to allow these into his paradise.

Discipulus et Magister Member Lord Condormanius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mad cat mech
    what is the right thing to do over there in iraq. should the coalition just pull out and leave these people to the terrorists and wait for our turn or should be continue to stand against them.

the goals of the leadership in terrorist organizations are very grand indeed. i wonder what the future will hold if we make the wrong decisions in the next few years.

all i can say is i would have no idea what the leaders of the nations involved in the coalition have to face everyday in this.
    This sounds like something Dick Cheney would say. Except for the part about being unsure...

i mean the jokers are gassing their own people. somethings got to be done but i havent a clue what to do.
    Ummm...? Not recently...not in a very long time actually.
    "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war."
    -Albert Einstein

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    -Benjamin Franklin

im just calling it like i see it.

anyways that slightly off topic anyways.

it would be nice to have a forum where i could rip loose about how i really feel about things instead of having to walk on pins and needles.

sega runs the forum not CA. they need to have personal monitors on there to watch this stuff. but ive seen pretty disturbing statements from muslim fundamentalists, homosexuals, new nazis and other groups.

i dont like new nazis but i also dont like muslim fundamentalists or homosexuals advertising what they like to do in private either.

what about discussion on christian religion. you even mention a statement about christianity on the lobby you get shouted off. its odd you dont get shouted off if you start spitting out racist or anti-semitic garbage or telling people what you would like to do to them in a private manner.

odd indeed.

its not CA that is permitting this stuff on there its the community. if you dont like these guys spitting out stuff then jump on them as a whole in the community like you do when someone starts talking about god.

No, we (Australia) don't need stupid laws banning what I consider to be free speech.

NO text/speech of any sort should be banned EVER at all. Those people of intelligence levels who believe the sort of talk you speak of should be educated to better understand why it's garbage/truth and thus be left up to their own, albiet hopefully educated, devices to make up thier mind.

Banning something and just saying "Because it's bad mmmkay!" is not an appropriate response.
    yes text and speech should be banned if it calls for the extermination, deportation, suppresion, torture of mankind.

its not legal to send someone a letter saying "i ll kill you" neither in australia i guess. even if its jus a joke...
    Last edited by Kenchi_Shaka; 04-21-2007 at 04:18.
    Homer was wrong in saying: "Would that strife might perish from among gods and men!" He did not see that he was praying for the destruction of the universe; for, if his prayer were heard, all things would pass away. . .

im just calling it like i see it.
    i dont like new nazis but i also dont like muslim fundamentalists or homosexuals advertising what they like to do in private either.

So what the heck is your point? You like old nazis, all non-fundamentalist Muslims and Gays that just shut up about their private lives?!?!? Somebody loves stereotypes I guess!?!?!?

I share mad cah opinion.
    If someone who tells that heterosexuals are better than homosexuals must shut up - someone who tells that muslims are better than christians must shut up too. If someone tells that homosexuals are better than heterosexuals - same.

Poland is accused of breaking laws of homosexuals these times. But all these homosexuals "defenders" are so shy when being asked about homosexuals parades. Last time some lesbians screamed "**** christians" - sorry but its unacceptable.
    Last edited by Hosakawa Tito; 03-21-2007 at 13:18.

discussions that end up with someone screaming that you are being politically incorrect usually means the wabbits are gettin flushed out.

its usually the "victim" groups such as the new nazis etc. etc. that get away with all the bashing. when the "politically incorrect" try to stand up to them they are the ones who get shouted down.

i believe this to be an accurate and wise assessment.
    Last edited by pike master; 03-22-2007 at 06:08.

Well, sorry if you were thinking I tried to illustrate "shouting" by the use of "!?!?!?" and the like. Well, I try to point things out that way...that is it, no offence. I do it very often, check my other posts...so don´t feel bashed or how U wanna call it [Donßt know the word to well, as I am no native English-speaker, as one might have guessed].

I still think the use of stereotypes is not the best thing to do when it comes to topics which are highly political/ social sensitive.

Peace & Out!!!?!? [SEE!]

Subedei

all im saying is if you have any beliefs that might be uncomfortable to others including even seemingly harmless religion. i suppose you need to keep your views to yourself on the gaming lobby. no offense meant toward anyone.

we all need to stay focused on the game and harmless topics and laguage in the game lobby. and put pressure on people who use hate or offensive language or suggestions.

this is important since the multiplayer base is already quite small compared to a lot of other online games. and if some of these guys that do this stuff dont keep their mouths shut we will end up with another mtw/vi lobby where the only people left are so offensive that new players who jump on the lobby are run off because the chat monitor apparently is not operating anymore.

if it were not for the valor 1 tournaments i would just as well never go back to it, because i have to listen to the garbage. you type in ignore and the guy jumps off changes names and comes back on and starts again.

a few slipped words every now and then are understandable but when you are talking about the racist and obscene stuff those guys are talking about it should be a warning whats going to happen to rome and mtw2 if something isnt done. in example personal monitoring of the chat lobbies to locate and ban offenders.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast