Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why CA does not react on nazism

Default Re: Why CA does not react on nazism

I've got an idea, let's all call on CA to publically denounce the Roman Empire. After all it and it's instruments commited no smaller crimes against people and peoples than did hitler his puppies.

You know what happens, krook, when you demand things from devs? You basically have two options, nothing happens, or something you don't want happens.

Now, i'm all for educating stupid people as to the extent of their stupidty, but that pretty well applies to your attitude on this as well as the "'nazi's."

I mean, looking at it sensibly, which do we think is more fascist, a guy randomly spouting gibberish in free, public, online media. Or a guy demanding that person be silenced. I'd say you're the one displaying facist tendencies here, somebody in an mp lobby saying "sieg heil" is far more likely to be a socially inept, attention seeking child than a sociopathic nazi.

Or we could all take a look in the history books and the history of polish fascism and ban any mention of poland. Or the great winston churchill's views on certain minority groups. such as jews..

People are generally stupid, it's a biological thing, organic matter is rather random in its orientation. Screaming and moaning and sending pissed off emails about it won't change much for the better.

So whaddyado? When it's on an individual level you ignore it, whether truly held belief or randomly selected offensive material, it's no more important than an individual believing the sky is actually a drug induced mist of purple and orange liquer. If it's not seconded, it's meaningless. If it doesn't garner social attention, it's a waste of time.

This message was sponsored by The Ministry for Directed Ridicule, Gastro-economics and Rural Affairs.

I don't agree with Krook when he says "limitation of freedom of speech is freedom of other people", and not only for the bad grammar. Saying Nazi propaganda is, while morally questionable in my opinion, perrfectly legal and should remain so. It doesn't affect anyone's freedom, no more than any of the other propaganda commonly being shouted by various groups in the US.

Pro lifers trying to ban abortion clinics, fundamental christians wanting to teach creationism, liberals agitating for gay marriage, anti-gun groups trying to ban firearms, protesters against the war in Iraq, and let's not forget the small but vicious lobby against the Easter Bunny.

Everyone has an agenda and an ideology, let them say it if they want to.

The limit on free speech is endangering other people. You can't yell 'fire' in a crowded place when there isn't one because people can panic and someone can get trampled - that sort of thing.

Trying to stop someone from speaking because you simply don't agree is the real danger. And using the fact that you're Polish as an excuse is even worse! Unless you're old enough for the nazis to have done something to YOU personally (which would make youaround 80-90 now), don't wrap yourself in a martyr's clothes because your grandpa got shot in the war.

Btw, I'm Polish myself and I don't use these excuses, and of course I have family killed and hurt by the nazis. Do I hold personal rancor? No, that would be stupid.

Or the great winston churchill's views on certain minority groups. such as jews..
    Yep - or maybe on people of Sudan..... He had good view - especially when aiming them. :)

Anyway there is no fascism in Poland. Simply we haven't this problem. I don't remember any murder because of colour of skin or religion into last 15 years.
    How many was done into England?

Or we could all take a look in the history books and the history of polish fascism and ban any mention of poland.
    Maybe you mean books made by John Tomass Gross - he love mentioning some facts and ingnoring rest. I love his words about Jews who were killing Poles after ww2. Something like "they were members of communist party and they did these things [killing and torturing Poles] as communists - so we can't tell that Jews were killing Poles".

In fact Poland into 30ties was one of 2 countries into Europe (2nd was Austria) when authoritarism (or fascism) was never connected with nationalism. So that your theories about polish fascists are abusive.
    Polish fascist was name that Russian propaganda gave polish resistance - because Russians wanted justify their murderers on polish soldiers.
    This propaganda became used by younger (the ones who were children or born after ww2) jewish historicians, spread into USA and then got back to Europe.

All in all I'm against nazists on game spy. They can tell their theories into their country but not on gs. GS is international and can't be area of nazism.
    John Thomas Gross - liar who want put on Poles responsibility for impassivity of American Jews during holocaust

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lamprey
    Saying Nazi propaganda is, while morally questionable in my opinion, perrfectly legal and should remain so. It doesn't affect anyone's freedom, no more than any of the other propaganda commonly being shouted by various groups in the US.
    It's clear now that it means ending other peoples freedom and lives.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Anyway there is no fascism in Poland. Simply we haven't this problem.
    Bollox , if there wasn't this problem then government ministers wouldn't have to be sacking their staff because they were filmed saluting a swastika at a polish nazi festival and people from the patriotic youth would certainly not be beating the crap out of the Chief rabbi on the streets of warsaw would they ...because things don't happen like that in Poland

Chieftain of the Pudding Race Member Evil_Maniac From Mars's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    It's clear now that it means ending other peoples freedom and lives.
    I'd disagree. I don't think what someone says in a Total War MP lobby is going to affect my life or freedom.

Crusading historian Member cegorach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tribesman
    Bollox , if there wasn't this problem then government ministers wouldn't have to be sacking their staff because they were filmed saluting a swastika at a polish nazi festival and people from the patriotic youth would certainly not be beating the crap out of the Chief rabbi on the streets of warsaw would they ...because things don't happen like that in Poland

Can you explain when did it happen ?

I have to admit I have heard about one teenager who attacked him with pepper spray (two years ago) and that would be the single incident of this sort in years.

Perhaps I am missing something here - would you care to explain.

Is this that you are talking about ?

Poland's chief rabbi, Michael Schudrich, was punched and sprayed with what appeared to be pepper spray by an unidentified man in downtown Warsaw on Saturday, but escaped without injuries from what police said may have been an anti-Semitic attack.

Schudrich said he was heading to a Sabbath lunch near Warsaw's main synagogue with a group of people when a young man yelled out "Poland for Poles!"

"That's a well-known pre-World War II slogan which basically means 'Jews, get out of Poland,' and I didn't like hearing it, so I approached the gentleman to ask him why he said such things, and his reaction was to punch me in the chest," Schudrich told AP.

"I was going to hit him back, but before I had a chance to hit him he sprayed me with some kind of spray - maybe pepper spray."

Schudrich said his eyes still burned from the spray but that he was otherwise uninjured.

The man, who quickly fled, was being sought by police, said Interior Ministry spokesman Tomasz Sklodowski. An image of the attacker's face was produced with the help of witnesses and distributed to police throughout the city, he said

BTW As I recall the kid was found and arrested after some time - around one week if I am right.

I have always seen our fascists as the most pathetic in Europe with their constant attempts to humilate themselves. Apparently recently one gay activist captured two of them (without fight) and left them in the middle of nowhere afterwards.

They are rivals with our extreme left here - who sucks more.

Really serious competition, but at least there is some cheap entertainment.
    Last edited by cegorach; 05-04-2008 at 15:12.

I have always seen our fascists as the most pathetic in Europe with their constant attempts to humilate themselves.
    But how can you see them as pathetic if as Krook says they don't exist ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tribesman
    But how can you see them as pathetic if as Krook says they don't exist ?
    They don't exist in Poland Tribsey, but Germany, see, we're full of them, just itching to annex liberate Poland.

Of course they do, otherwise I wouldn't know how much they suck.

Their history is a constant struggle with their own incompetence and stupidity.

A subject of cheap jokes, just like our extreme left, but at least the leftists have more organisations - 10-20 men in each, but still...

And when it comes to the skinhead-nazists they are the proud record breakers
    - noone else than one of their leaders tried to brink so many forged signatures when trying to register in presidential elections about 15 years ago,
    - noone else than another of their gurus got less votes ever in another presidential elections - see ---

Code:
    Aleksander Kwaśniewski         SLD     6,275,670      35.11
    Lech Wałęsa                                  5,917,328      33.11
    Jacek Kuroń                    UW           1,646,946       9.22
    Jan Olszewski                  RdR          1,225,453       6.86
    Waldemar Pawlak                PSL          770,417       4.31
    Tadeusz Zieliński              UP              631,432       3.53
    Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz                    492,628       2.76
    Janusz Korwin-Mikke            UPR          428,969       2.40
    Andrzej Lepper              Samoobrona    235,797       1.32
    Jan Pietrzak                                      201,033       1.12
    Tadeusz Koźluk                                   27,259       0.15
    Kazimierz Piotrowicz                             12,591       0.07
    Leszek Bubel                                    6,825       0.04
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Total                                                                100.00 %

- one of their candidates (Kononowicz) managed to score a record on Youtube and became a laughing stock nationwide,

and many, many more...
    Last edited by cegorach; 05-04-2008 at 15:36.

Quote Originally Posted by cegorach
    Of course they do, otherwise I wouldn't know how much they suck.
    Don't worry, those comments weren't directed at you.
    Last edited by Evil_Maniac From Mars; 05-04-2008 at 15:32.

Actually I was writing my post while you have posted yours, so no worries.
    Last edited by cegorach; 05-04-2008 at 15:41.

L'Etranger Senior Member Banquo's Ghost's Avatar
    Hunting the Snark, a long way from Tipperary...

Hmm. I have no idea from where this zombie of a thread staggered into the Backroom, but it's brought flies and disease.

Consider this a head shot.

"If there is a sin against life, it consists not so much in despairing as in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this one."
    Albert Camus "Noces"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234