Thread: Two things I noticed playing as AS

Default Things I noticed playing as AS

1) The Eleutheroi Arab Archer Spearmen Levies use the Persian Archer Spearmen skin.
    2) You can't train Hypaspistai in Antiocheia or Seleukeia, even though you can train Thorakitai Argyraspidai there.
    Last edited by Tellos Athenaios; 02-21-2007 at 02:11.
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Default Re: Two things I noticed playing as AS

Edited the title of the thread, because I found more:
    3) The Merc Peltastai don't have updated unit cards yet
    4) The Merc Leuce Epos (merc Gallic light cavalry) have a charge bonus of... 1
    5) The hydragogion (sometimes) misses a 2D building card when selecting it for building. Though once selected it is there. (Yes this an old one.)
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Ming the Merciless is my idol Senior Member Watchman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tellos Athenaios
    4) The Merc Leuce Epos (merc Gallic light cavalry) have a charge bonus of... 1
    I'm guessing it has one-chevron exp bonus on it then. 'Cause in the EDU the javelins of the Epos have a charge bonus of round 0.

The charge bonus on their secondary weapon (the underhand spear for melee), on the other hand, has a merry 28 there. Guess which one the silly game displays on the info card ?
    "Let us remember that there are multiple theories of Intelligent Design. I and many others around the world are of the strong belief that the universe was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster. --- Proof of the existence of the FSM, if needed, can be found in the recent uptick of global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters. Apparently His Pastaness is to be worshipped in full pirate regalia. The decline in worldwide pirate population over the past 200 years directly corresponds with the increase in global temperature. Here is a graph to illustrate the point."

-Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

And there's more:
    6) Curepos get a charge bonus of 1. Probably the same sort of thing.
    7) Unit & Description do not match: Prodromoi.

Shields?
    - Tellos Athenaios