Thread: baktrian belgica? & mak bugs ?

Default baktrian belgica? & mak bugs ?

yup, that's right, don't know how they got it,weird cause it still is rebel, but on strat map and right click it shows up as baktrian!

BTW in this macedonian campaign most of my generals get every turn a trait on the lines of "frequent drinker" or something, sometimes even repeated. I believe there to be a bug of somekind, as there's already a trait line for the same situation ( drinking was especially popular amongst macedonian nobles, as we all know ), but with a greek name, which I can't remember.

Another possible bug is that I can only build the garrison building ( phourion ?? or that was the KH one ? ) while on "provisional military gov". When I build one of the 4 permanent ones that building disappears from the roaster.

Default Re: baktrian belgica? & mak bugs ?

The bactrian one is because you are using a 0.8 savegame with 0.81. We said that some wierd stuff would happen.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

Sorry but no, I started this game on 0.81 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral
    Sorry but no, I started this game on 0.81 ...
    Ah, then you didn't delete map.rwm from your eb/data/worlds/maps/base folder.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

Damn, you're right, I actually deleted it after reading the posts here on the forum, but it was after I had found that strange happening ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral
    yup, that's right, don't know how they got it,weird cause it still is rebel, but on strat map and right click it shows up as baktrian!

BTW in this macedonian campaign most of my generals get every turn a trait on the lines of "frequent drinker" or something, sometimes even repeated. I believe there to be a bug of somekind, as there's already a trait line for the same situation ( drinking was especially popular amongst macedonian nobles, as we all know ), but with a greek name, which I can't remember.

Another possible bug is that I can only build the garrison building ( phourion ?? or that was the KH one ? ) while on "provisional military gov". When I build one of the 4 permanent ones that building disappears from the roaster.
    Darn! Another world conquest plan, averted! I blame Belgium and Ten ten!

Bartix will again rinse!

You like EB? Buy CA games.