Thread: playing as Hayasdan... bug?

Default playing as Hayasdan... bug?

Am playing as Hayasdan. A seleucid army approached my capital so I sallied forth and made the seleucids retreat. instead of going back into the city it stayed like the picture shows and next turn etc was unselectable.

thankfully i saved at a spot right before this, but i thought id share

thanks for this ridiculously addicting game etc etc

OK its my first post so i will post pic nxt
    War leaves quite a mess. Which is why it is way more preferable to wage it digitally!

Default Re: playing as Hayasdan... bug?

War leaves quite a mess. Which is why it is way more preferable to wage it digitally!

Simple way to get around it: go to your faction scroll, (or press O), and click the list of all military forces, settlements, and agents tool. Now, find the force that you can't select manually, using the "location" display to the right. Left click the apropiate item of the list, thus that one corresponding to your troublesome stack, and then you should be able to continue playing normally.
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

I tried using those buttons down in the bottom right that cycle through forces and it didnt recognize the stack as existing but i didnt check that screen... as an update when i restarted my autosave i.e. the turn that that ended on, it started with the stack exiting the city (albeit in a different heading than the one it attacked) so this sort of thing seems at worst a temporary and minor inconveinience...