Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: .Org Battle Royale [Concluded]

Default Re: .Org Battle Royale

How did you write your orders, TinCow? I'd appreciate some tips.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

Default Re: .Org Battle Royale

Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus
    How did you write your orders, TinCow? I'd appreciate some tips.
    Here's how the game transpired for me, minus a great deal of PMs back and forth with rdeče.jabolko, as you'll see below.

Physical rating: 7
    Survival rating: 4

Weapon: Browning Hi-Power (semiautomatic pistol) (8)

Comments: You have decent physical attributes, but never prepared for this sort of situation and as a result your survivalism isn't all that good. However, you have a nice gun. That can possibly be better than any rating.
    I no longer have my Turn 1 orders, but they were essentially to go to the residential area, hide in a house along the road, and shoot anyone I see coming up the street.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief
    You arrive at the residential area and hide in a house, observing the main road. You see Dutch_guy coming down, alone. He has keys in his hand and is trying them in every car, with no luck. You quickly fire your gun, however, you didn't have a really good angle and thus couldn't kill him outright. Dutch yelps and runs off. You obviously hit him, and can see a trail of blood. However, you decide not to break cover.

It is now Turn 2. You have plenty of supplies if you stay in the house, but if you leave you will have seven turns of bread and water (you found some in the house).
    Quote Originally Posted by Turn 2 Orders
    I will follow the trail of blood and attempt to kill Dutch_guy. I will break off pursuit and hide in another house if:

1) I lose the blood trail.
    2) I see multiple people together.
    3) The blood trail leaves residential area in F6, F7, G6, G7.

During the pursuit, I will move slowly and quietly and will not speak under any circumstances. My goal will be to sneak up on him (or anyone else I encounter alone during my trek) and kill him without him detecting me.

If I kill someone, I will grab their stuff and hide in a house.
    You leave your position to track Dutch_guy. The trail enters a house at F6, so you enter. You see Dutch with a knife, trying to escape through a window, but you shoot him twice. He slumps over, dead. You rifle through his stuff, finding only bread and water, as well as car keys (will start one car on the island).

However, you are soon interrupted by rdeče.jabolko coming in. It appears that he also tracked the trail of blood. You fire a shot, but he dodges. He fires back with his shotgun (rating: 8) but you dive for cover.

It is now Turn 3. You and rdeče are both in a situation very similar to that of World War I trench warfare. However, he has the choice of escaping. You don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turn 3 Orders version 1
    I try to find the most easily defensible position available to me. Preferably a place that has only one entrance or perhaps two entrances that I can see at the same time. I create a barricade in front of me with whatever is available and wait... watching the entrance(s). Anything that comes through it/them I shoot at. I will continue firing from a defensive position until they're dead, I'm dead, or they're gone.

I will remain in this position unless it somehow becomes obvious to me that rdeče has left. If he leaves, I will move to another house near the road in G6 and hide.
    After I submitted the above orders, rdeče.jabolko and I negotiated a truce/alliance, resulting in a change of orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Turn 3 Orders version 2
    This replaces the previously submitted orders. I will cooperate with rdeče.jabolko and we have become temporary partners. However, I do not fully trust him at the moment. While I am with him, I will keep my eye on him and try not to turn my back on him. If I see him make an aggressive act towards me I will try to escape or defend myself.

For my part of the partnership, I will move to G6 and take up a position on the second floor of a house that overlooks the main road. This house should be across the street from the house that rdeče.jabolko picks for himself. I will take a position where I can see the main road and all that approaches us.

I will open fire on anything that comes down the road when it gets into a range where it can be hit by crossfire from both of us. I will hold fire only if it is obvious that we are totally out-gunned.

If possible, I will fortify myself in this position by piling furniture and anything else I find into doorways or other entrances into the room.
    You and rdeče.jabolko head for G6. Both of you try to stay behind the other, and you both notice this, laughing and staying side-by-side.

You take your position, but nobody comes down the main road.

It is now Turn 4. Since you are in a house, you have plenty of supplies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turn 4 Orders
    I will remain in ambush position in the house. I will shoot anything that enters the crossfore between rdeče.jabolko and myself, unless it is obvious that we are heavily outgunned.

I will do two other things this turn as well:
    First, I will throw the car keys that I took off of Dutch_guy into the middle of our crossfire area.

Second, I will attempt to barricade the entrances to the room I am hiding in so that I can more easily defend my position if the house is stormed.
    You stay where you are, tossing your car keys out into the crossfire region. However, nobody comes by to take the bait. Despite this, you still barricade yourself in, ready for anybody that might attack.

It is now Turn 5. You have plenty of supplies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turn 5 Orders
    I will remain in ambush position with the same plan as before.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011