Thread: Playing as the papal states

Default Playing as the papal states

Well u noe it i want to noe how to amke the papal states a normal and playable faction

Default Re: Playing as the papal states

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Great
    Well u noe it i want to noe how to amke the papal states a normal and playable faction
    know?

Easy. Go to data\world\maps\campaign\imperial campaign\descr_strat.txt and move the papal state faction from unplayable to playable (top of the file).

I don't think the preference editing will help you, I think it only unlocks unlockable factions.
    The Fourth Age: Total War
    Forth Eorlingas! released!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Great

You can download a mod for this, in an way to avoid problems or bugs during the game play.

The best mod for playable (and completed) Papal States is the "Completed Faction MOD", by Luvian at http://www.twcenter.net/

With this mod, Papal States are not only a playable Faction, but fully descripted in Faction Selection Menu, with corrected texts and maps, army pictures and more...
    Macedon or Macedonia (from Greek Μακεδονία) was the name of the ancient Greek kingdom in the northern-most part of ancient Greece. For a brief period it became the most powerful state in the ancient Near East after Alexander the Great conquered most of the known world, inaugurating the Hellenistic period of Greek history...