Hey loyal fans and followers,

As you may or may not have noticed. MTR has remained extremely quiet and seemingly dead the past few months. A lot of speculation floated around that the mod was permanently dead. Although there are some truths to those speculations, that is in the past. I have taken it upon myself as a personal goal to reinvigorate and resuscitate the mod, to make sure it lives up to its expectations and to move the wheels of progress. However, hardships do lie ahead as the major obstacle facing this resurrection is Manpower or the lack of thereof.

The MTR team is in desperate need of staff to work on the mod. We need experienced Graphics artists [3d and 2d] as well as Scriptors and coders. Only with the help of these people can the dreams of our community become reality and MTR a possibility.

I encourage everyone with the talent to fill out the sign up form at: http://forums.totalrealism.net/showthread.php?t=5005

I am confident, nonetheless, that we will get the ball rolling for MTR and months of gridlock will be ended.

Look forward to great things in the coming weeks

DF

[sticky plz]