Thread: "In A Dark Wood Wandering" by Hella S Haase

Default "In A Dark Wood Wandering" by Hella S Haase

I've heard a little bit about this book and it seems good since I've been in a medieval mood for the past couple of months. Just yesterday I found out my local library carries it and so an hour ago I picked it up and came home.

Has anyone read it? It's apparently supposed to be very popular. Is it accurate, and is there anything I should know historically before going too far into this? (I'm no expert on the Hundred Years War but I know a bit about it.) Coming from the viewpoint of an American (this book being translated) how readable is this and what was your opinion on it?

Thanks for any feedback, guys.
    First Secretary Rodion Malinovsky of the C.P.S.U.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=86316

12th Century Glory!
    http://z14.invisionfree.com/12th_Cen...d7dc28&act=idx

"I can do anything I want, I'm eccentric! HAHAHA!"-Rat Race

Do you think the Golden Rule should apply to masochists as well?

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature. yes that's right i dont listen rap..

Default Re: "In A Dark Wood Wandering" by Hella S Haase

Has anyone read it?
    I did, but I read the Dutch version, so I don't know how readable the English version was, that depends on the translator.

It's a very good book tho, if you want a good book about France during the 100 years war. Some bits are more interesting then others, but that's always with books of this size.