Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome to Warhammer MTW2

Default Re: Welcome to Warhammer MTW2

The unit list is as stated in the first post in the faction thread, and since no-one has actually come up with a reason to add or remove things.

The build tree is not essential for a unit description...it will become more concrete as things go on, but for now, start with the Tomb Kings. I do not expect many changes to the list.
    Careless Orc Costs Lives!

Annoying Warhammer know-it-all Member DrZoidberg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bwian
    The unit list is as stated in the first post in the faction thread, and since no-one has actually come up with a reason to add or remove things.

The build tree is not essential for a unit description...it will become more concrete as things go on, but for now, start with the Tomb Kings. I do not expect many changes to the list.
    yes sir.
    Sorry you must have been boring. -Dr Zoidberg

Could be your God Member Abokasee's Avatar

Ork moral should vary greatly, So goblins would be complete cowards whilst Black orks would just jump head first into the fight and keep fighting, (I'm not sure about Night goblins, they are usually quite cowardly, but are given a sort of fungus brew which makes them harder)

An Average Ork will generally just beat the a Human right from it face, but they should just leg it if the General is dead (Most ork armies do this) or there is barely any of them (So they can fight again another day!)
    Last edited by Abokasee; 05-12-2007 at 07:56.
    Now with transparent layers!

Lost on the Internet? Go back to start.

Annoying Warhammer know-it-all Member DrZoidberg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abokasee
    Ork moral should vary greatly, So goblins would be complete cowards whilst Black orks would just jump head first into the fight and keep fighting, (I'm not sure about Night goblins, they are usually quite cowardly, but are given a sort of fungus brew which makes them harder)
    We should wait with discussions about specifics on factions until we've got the faction forum up. As Bwian pointed out earlier; it'll keep from cluttering the rest of the forum with off-topic things.
    Sorry you must have been boring. -Dr Zoidberg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123