Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obligatory Recruitment Thread!

Default Re: Obligatory Recruitment Thread!

Hi,

I'd love to help out on this if any more help is needed. I've spent the last, well, since M2TW came out working on solo projects for it for my own benefit, ranging from a huge amount of re-skinning and some attempts at modelling (milkshape, check) to text editing, messing with different variables and scripts and so on.
    Unfortunately my internet at home is down till Saturday so I'm writing this from work, so I can't post any examples of my texturing at the minute, but anyway if you guys are interested or you just need some odd jobs doing to help you along the way, let me know!

I have some odds and ends of texturing that you ould have a go at, as a test piece. Drop me a PM with an e-mail address and I can send you over something to have a go at :D
    Careless Orc Costs Lives!

Well I can make advert-video for your mod, once you finish doing it and put it on YouTube for greater glory and fame of Warhammer and modders

Some of my latest samples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo7U14OBshs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYKHBJ8e-Bw

I can also make photoshoped banners if need be. I have quite big knowledge of Warhammer World from most editions, variations and I`ve also GameMastered WFRP for some years

Good luck - looking forward to this wonderful mod

There is also a need for some title sequences for the game .... but that is some time in the future! We may have need of your skills later on

Smile Re: Obligatory Recruitment Thread!

Well the only contributions I can offer are my 2 cents every now and then and high news\PR coverage over at the Real Time Strategy Gamers Union, this mod has already gotten the attention of most of the active members
    Ambassador from The RTS Gamers Union

No harm in anyone's 2 cents ... in fact...sooner or later, you end up with a dollar.

This is a mod for the community, so having people take an interest, make suggestions, and contribute their enthusiasm is what it's all about

Great see ya around
    Ambassador from The RTS Gamers Union

I'm something of a fluff buff, particularly for certain factions. I also work on the RTW Warhammer mod.
    Mod leader of Warhammer; Total War

If you need some vocal artist I'm sure I can persuade people from my gaming club (all W2TW fans)

Detlef

We certainly will want some new voice stuff! Will be in touch when we are ready for that phase.

Just so bored, I want stuff to do, so I just wanted you to know that I'm still interested in helping out. So if you suddenly realize that you need an extra modeler/texturer, just for once or more, just drop a PM. :)

I'll gladly assist in any way possible.

I've done some modding for my own use, and I plan to look into texturing soon aswell.

Would be great to contribute even the slightest to this will-be-awesome mod.
    If I can help out in any way, let me know!

If a beginner modeller is of any use to you, you have my number... or, well, you know what I mean.
    As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one. - Godwin's Law

Awesome Cold One Knight Member Goncalou's Avatar

Smile Re: Obligatory Recruitment Thread!

I know i won't be able to join team (mainly because i have no experience with modding) but i can give suggestions and ideas on forums( cause i have most of warhammer armies books) and if u guys want i can advertise the mod on my site.
    It's a fool's race to be run, if all is lost if it be won.

Beauty hunter Senior Member Raz's Avatar

Oh, oh. Pick me!
    I know others have already posted this, but I am the best* textman ever. Descriptions, names and did I mention descriptions? All things that require notepad I can do it. =D

*Note: Statement subject to debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by drone
    I imagine an open-source project to recreate [Medieval: Total War] would be faced with an army of high-valour lawyers.

Live your life out on Earth; I'm going to join the Sun.

Besides making CineEdit video, I can also help with some photoshoped loading screens/screenshots. Some examples:

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/...ek_Mich/b3.gif

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/..._Jerusalem.gif

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/...ek_Mich/10.gif

Last edited by thrashing mad; 02-23-2008 at 14:19.

Bwian, you have me for any thing which involves texts, just tell me what you want, also revise the Warhammer Campaign Thread for things which I have already done (things which have been discussed, corrected and extended thanks to the community's posts).

I have done also some drawings in black and white (because I know you don't want copyrighted material).

The traits, titles and retinues are also done.

Perhaps the factions' descriptions need more work.

And don't forget the Game Intro or teaser, I would be most pleased to do it.
    Last edited by Revan-Shan; 02-24-2008 at 15:21.
    Revan Shan / Mayorcete / Teuton Arrasador

Miguelito Productions' views:
    The best vids in YOUTUBE!
    Miguelito Productions supports:
    SWGEmu / Warhammer Total War / MERP (Middle-Earth Role Playing for oblivion (The Elder Scrolls IV) / Shattered Lineage, for Oblivion

Wow, Bwian has a lot of people to pick from. btw do you need a PR guy?

Annoying Warhammer know-it-all Member DrZoidberg's Avatar

How about the project fluffer? Is that position taken yet?
    Sorry you must have been boring. -Dr Zoidberg

This place called Mars... do you know of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eufarius
    Wow, Bwian has a lot of people to pick from. btw do you need a PR guy?
    "No one said it was gonna be easy! If it was, everyone would do it..that's who you know who really wants it."

All us men suffer in equal parts, it's our lot in life, and no man goes without a broken heart or a lost love. Like holding your dog as he takes his last breath and dies in your arms, it's a rite of passage. Unavoidable. And honestly, I can't imagine life without that depth of feeling.-Bierut

LOL what???

You said that Bwian has a lotta people to pick from and you asked if he needed a PR guy and I just saw some irony as this is a recruiting thread.
    "No one said it was gonna be easy! If it was, everyone would do it..that's who you know who really wants it."

All us men suffer in equal parts, it's our lot in life, and no man goes without a broken heart or a lost love. Like holding your dog as he takes his last breath and dies in your arms, it's a rite of passage. Unavoidable. And honestly, I can't imagine life without that depth of feeling.-Bierut

hahaha I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eufarius
    hahaha I get it.

Man I'm tired.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12