Thread: possible long goodbye

Default possible long goodbye

well i have enjoyed your brillant mod and working with you guys any way i can but i must say adiu for i am to apear in court tommorrow the May 25th at 10:00 am to explain to the judge and i could posisble be sent to jail for 89 days 2-3 mths basicly if i don't come back to this post/topic in the evening time tommorrow of May 25th that means i'll be in jail for 2-3 mths i'll post immediatly apon my return..

if im a free man i will post immediatly apon my return int he evening tommorrow if im not going to jail..

later all

and i will miss are conversation.
    "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Default Re: possible long goodbye

Well best of luck.

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2

Default Re: possible long goodbye

as of may 25th 11 am the judge rule my case done and im off probation.

for the probation violation all im ust do is do 3 days of alternative jail time which is basicly community service.

as for that im a free man to drink and party again no more going to the probation officer..

its been a year since i had the sweet nectar of beer on my tounger
    *currently driknin some beer*

as for my historical battles i'll have to do them later i have things i must take care of and the link to the site is on my favorites since i join and iw ill not forget this mod and the ppl that ar commited to it.

see you on the flip side.
    "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"