Quote Originally Posted by Kal 'Motep
Yes, go on.
I will I missed to say it was the Age of Kings version... so...

I was so depserate that I abandoned the infantry and the Cataphracts and started to make something realtively cheap with the hope it will clean these horrible Chu Ko Nu. So I put my food on the Light Cavalry. Produced in great numbers, lost in great numbers but I managed to wipe out the Chinese. Finally, their king found his death under the ruins of his castle... end of the Chinese.

At the same time my allies the Japanese were absolutely smashed by the united forces of the Saracens, English the Byzantines armies. And few minutes before my difficult victory against the Chinese, the Japanese lord had been killed. Bitter end. But I was far from accepting the defeat. I gathered my Light Cavalry forces and attacked the Saracens. iwas lucky because the Arabian forces were sent against the Goths with the clear intention to wipe them and to broke the link between me and the Turkish allies. And the danger was great since the English ( I would say it was the leading faction that game) and the Byzantines were pressing hard my Allies.

The campaign against the Saracens: I attacked and gave much casualties. But their governor (so called King unit) rolled fast ( i would not say run ) and I had damaged their economy. So I managed to burn his castle and force him go out. Then i attacke with 12 Light Horsemen. There were barely 2 Mamelukes. None of mine cavalry men reached the governor. Finally I killed him with my trebuchet . Then i built a castle in memory of this battle. But the Goths were in a critical position. I had sent forces and I saw the Gothic governor (King) running from the English. Then, in the moment I wanted to send him help, he resigned. I was furious and left him on his fate.

So, generallt speaking we were two against two. I was strong, stretched where the Saracens and the Chinese were but the Turkish were exhausted while the Byzantine rebels had recovered but the English had huuge army of arbalesters

Then I tried to save my Turkish friend. In vain... Then I was slowly pushed out of the Saracen lands, then from the Chinese, and they finally destroyed my capital slughtering my villagers and surrounding the castle with my fat treasure ( so called King). The rest is... silence.

P.S. Being extremely humiliated by the defeat of the English and the cowardice of the Goths, the alliannce with the Goths was cancelled and new with the Vikings was sealed. in the battle between ( Byzantines (me), Japanese, Turks and Vikings) and (English, Byzantines (rebels), Chinese, Sarcens), no mistake was done and despite the strong pressure of the English I defeated them with my Cavalier army (that later became Paladin) cutting the throat of their fat leader and thus taking revenge for my defeat. Then I heroically saved the Vikings defeating with my Onagers and Paladins army of Elite Byz Cataphracts that was twice as much as mine in a hand to hand combat. Then the Saracens were defated then the leading faction of the game the Byz rebels ( difficult ) and then the Chinese. i won preserving all my allies safe