Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Sengoku Jidai, Japanese interactive History

Default Re: Sengoku Jidai, Japanese interactive History

Quote Originally Posted by Franconicus
    If you want to ask for peace, send me a messanger. Your last one went mad before he reached me.
    I offered you a peace agreement and clearly you do not find it to be a good proposition. Oh well, if you wish to prolong this, so be it.
    Friendship, Fun & Honour!

"The Prussian army always attacks."
    -Frederick the Great

Retired Senior Member Prince Cobra's Avatar
    Blog Entries

From Miyoshi Chokei,leader of the mighty Miyoshi clan

To Tsutsui Junkei

I offer a personal meeting in the area near Kyoto between me and the leader of the Tsutsui clan.
    R.I.P. Tosa...

What Miyoshi Chokei would possibly want to talk about?

Tsutsui clans emissary.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Blog Entries

Terms of peace.
    Last edited by Prince Cobra; 09-18-2007 at 13:34.
    R.I.P. Tosa...

In that case if you want to be open with your terms. Be so kind and give them right now, right here.

Tsutsui emissary
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Blog Entries

I want a compensation for the lands my friend Matsunaga Hisahide lost. I think this will be asolid ground for the peace between our clans.
    Last edited by Prince Cobra; 09-18-2007 at 14:05.
    R.I.P. Tosa...

You want compensation from the lands we retook from Miyoshi invaders lead by Matsunaga Hisahide? We should compensate you for driving your men out from our lands? Our reply is: Never.

Tsutsui emissary.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha
    You want compensation from the lands we retook from Miyoshi invaders lead by Matsunaga Hisahide? We should compensate you for driving your men out from our lands? Our reply is: Never.

Tsutsui emissary.
    Then why should I pull out of Kwatchi? I think a personal meeting will be necessary here to improve the situation.
    R.I.P. Tosa...

Our terms for peace are following.Leave Kwatchi and never attack Yamato or Kwatchi again and Hatakeyama and Tsutsui clans shall live in peace with you. Unless you are willing to accept these terms, we see little point meeting you unless in full arms and on battlefield.

Tsutsui Emissary
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Blog Entries

There are some things that can not be discussed by emissaries. This is one of them.
    R.I.P. Tosa...

Then send a letter to my master, but if you think he is foolish enough to walk into your trap disguised as meeting, you are wrong.

Tsutsui Emissary
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Blog Entries

Then send a letter to my master, but if you think he is foolish enough to walk into your trap disguised as meeting, you are wrong.

Tsutsui Emissary
    Ha, as far as I can remember the last similiar trap ended in a pathetic way for the plotter himself. I am not a fool, either. I believe in the Bushido code and I follow it.
    R.I.P. Tosa...

Blog Entries

Declaration

The Miyoshi proudly announce an allaince with the Kono. By mutual agreement, the Miyoshi clan invites Chosokabe Motochika to sent an emissary in order the peace in Shikoku to be settled.

Miyoshi Chokei

P.S. Kage could you explain the exact role of the teppos on the battlefield? Do their bullets end (and they should be bought?)
    Last edited by Prince Cobra; 09-18-2007 at 18:35.
    R.I.P. Tosa...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Asen
    Declaration

The Miyoshi proudly announce an allaince with the Kono. By mutual agreement, the Miyoshi clan invites Chosokabe Motochika to sent an emissary in order the peace in Shikoku to be settled.

Miyoshi Chokei

P.S. Kage could you explain the exact role of the teppos on the battlefield? Do their bullets end (and they should be bought?)
    They are effective Stephen Asen, Here is an article for everyone to read about Teppo´s:

http://samurai-archives.com/ste.html

And another of military aspects of Daimyo in general:

http://samurai-archives.com/military.html

I hope this answers your question.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Nec Pluribus Impar Member SwordsMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hojo is displeased with the madness raging across Nippon. Know that Hojo soldiers have not lost their fighting skill, nor their spears have rusted over the winter. As the BushiDo indicates we will fight until we can fight no more. And then we will die.

There will be no more peace with Uesugi. His treachery has become obvious for all peoples who do not break their treaties, and they will be treated like dogs. The Yuki will stand by Hojo, as well as Imagawa and Takeda, and anyone else who does not wish to have their lands invaded by assasins without scruples.

I call to all the Lords worthy of that name. For if the Lords have no honour, how can it be expected from their vassals? Is this the Nippon you want? My ancestors are ashamed of you and so am I.
    Last edited by SwordsMaster; 09-18-2007 at 20:03.
    Managing perceptions goes hand in hand with managing expectations - Masamune

Pie is merely the power of the state intruding into the private lives of the working class. - Beirut

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Asen
    Declaration

Miyoshi Chokei
    Emissary sent, speak your message to him and we will reply as soon as possible.

Join the ICLADOLLABOJADALLA! Member IrishArmenian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SwordsMaster
    Hojo is displeased with the madness raging across Nippon. Know that Hojo soldiers have not lost their fighting skill, nor their spears have rusted over the winter. As the BushiDo indicates we will fight until we can fight no more. And then we will die.

There will be no more peace with Uesugi. His treachery has become obvious for all peoples who do not break their treaties, and they will be treated like dogs. The Yuki will stand by Hojo, as well as Imagawa and Takeda, and anyone else who does not wish to have their lands invaded by assasins without scruples.

I call to all the Lords worthy of that name. For if the Lords have no honour, how can it be expected from their vassals? Is this the Nippon you want? My ancestors are ashamed of you and so am I.
    Very honourable of you, Daiymo Hojo! I am eager to see how many Clan's as immaculate as yours that join you in your cause! I am only half-jesting, as we, the "underhanded" clans, are much more common than anyone would want.

Also, to Takeda Shingen, what is this taunt of? I do not understand? But, to each his own. You must be spending too much time with Kosaka Masanobu.

"Half of your brain is that of a ten year old and the other half is that of a ten year old that chainsmokes and drinks his liver dead!" --Hagop Beegan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darkragnar
    Emissary sent, speak your message to him and we will reply as soon as possible.
    Do you agree to have a peace with the Miyoshi?
    Last edited by Prince Cobra; 09-19-2007 at 08:38.
    R.I.P. Tosa...

lord have u been drinking too much sake ??? is this really the Kenrai of japan speaking like this?
    we were never at war with miyoshi nor are we at war with anyone else at the moment Kono and Chosokabe have signed an Peace accord in the Spring? we ,as well as im ,sure everyone else would like to know what you're talking about ?
    Last edited by darkragnar; 09-19-2007 at 10:07.

Blog Entries

Post Re: Sengoku Jidai, Japanese interactive History

Chosokabe Motochika,

Miyoshi Chokei is perfectly aware of the fact no war has been declared on you by the Miyoshi side. You have just misunderstood the question: your father, may he rest in peace, waged numerous wars against almost all of his neighbours. You were asked if you would continue his unwise policy starting war against the Miyoshi or you prefer to live in peace with the Miyoshi.
    Last edited by Prince Cobra; 09-19-2007 at 12:49.
    R.I.P. Tosa...

The Oda clan wishes to apologize for its aggression against the Kitabatake clan and would like to offer peace to the Kitabatake if they are willing to accept it. We underestimated your wisdom, thus leading us to a siege against a determined foe that could be prolonged for years. Thus we come before you with an offer of white peace, hoping that you will accept it.

Oda Nobunaga

-Frederick the Great

Oda Nobunaga is free to leave Ise and never come back,with sword in his hand. We hope that Asai Nagamasa would have the sense in him to do so also. If not we may have to throw you out,just like your father. Kitabatake clan has no taste for war, because we see it as waste. But if attacked,we will ruthlesly destroy our foes. We have seen many attack us, but non have prevailed,so we urge the clans that wish war,to take their wars elsewhere.

Kitabatake Harumoto
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

The Oda clan thanks the Kitabatake daimyo for his decision.

-Frederick the Great

OOC: Sent my orders already. Finally i'm actually early.

Oh, and by the way more applause for another brilliant chapter. Keep up the good work, my friend.
    First Secretary Rodion Malinovsky of the C.P.S.U.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=86316

12th Century Glory!
    http://z14.invisionfree.com/12th_Cen...d7dc28&act=idx

"I can do anything I want, I'm eccentric! HAHAHA!"-Rat Race

Do you think the Golden Rule should apply to masochists as well?

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature. yes that's right i dont listen rap..

Im sorry to announce that Legio has left the game. It seems real life has taken a great player from us. Im taking over Takeda for this round.If anyone has something to talk with Takeda pm me.

To Uesugi Kenshin

Dragon of Echigo,

If you have any man in you,stay at Fukashi and we will come and destroy you and your Uesugi force in battle. This is open challenge and if you withdraw in the face of might of Takeda army, we see you as coward from this onwards.

Takeda Shingen
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Im sorry to announce that Legio has left the game. It seems real life has taken a great player from us. Im taking over Takeda for this round.If anyone has something to talk with Takeda pm me.

To Uesugi Kenshin

Dragon of Echigo,

If you have any man in you,stay at Fukashi and we will come and destroy you and your Uesugi force in battle. This is open challenge and if you withdraw in the face of might of Takeda army, we see you as coward from this onwards.

Takeda Shingen

Sad Day

Be Sending my Decsions in today.

From Takeda to Date, Satake and Satomi clans

What is it that you want with this war against Hojo? Do you want land or what is the reason behind these cruel attacks against our ally? We can assure you that Takeda and our allies will give you peace. Either you will get it by leaving the lands of Hojo or by dying in our hands,so you will find peace in death.

Takeda Shingen
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Sorry was a bit bust and hadnt really checked the thread, be sending my decisios and the PM to Miyoshi soon , if only i can remeber what i planned to do before...

edit:
    Reply to Miyoshi

Sorry for the late reply , wasnt comming on the site very much.

Chosokabe would absolutely want peace with the miyoshi because the Chosokabe think this is an utter waste , we never harbored any ill towards miyoshi, and only we wont again if miyoshi "Listens" to us as equals and talks with us,

Just think about it , MIyoshi is getting his pantys in a bunch for imagined reasons , we never want to fight angainst your clan , but if you push us into a corner you will find out it is not prudent to corner a tiger.

We extend our hand in friendship to miyoshi with just 1 burden attached to it, Treat us as Equals.

and not to nitpick or anything , neither me nor my father started any wars with Miyoshi nor did we invade mIyoshi.

You were asked if you would continue his unwise policy starting war against the Miyoshi or you prefer to live in peace with the Miyoshi.
    Last edited by darkragnar; 09-21-2007 at 12:31.

Im moving the date to send PM´s to Sunday 23rd September, since it seems that many parties are in the middle of something. I would like to remind everyone that seeking actively solutions to their problems diplomatically will reward players, but if you leave your options open just because you havent pursued them, you shouldnt be sorry if there are bad times coming for your clan.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Im moving the date to send PM´s to Sunday 23rd September, since it seems that many parties are in the middle of something. I would like to remind everyone that seeking actively solutions to their problems diplomatically will reward players, but if you leave your options open just because you havent pursued them, you shouldnt be sorry if there are bad times coming for your clan.
    OOC-Hmm? Are you saying I'm actually supposed to respond to that message earlier? Do you actually call that diplomacy? "Get out or else!" Yeah, that doesn't really strike me as the sort of message I'm gonna be gonna respond to.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast