Thread: wouldent it be nice if...

Default wouldent it be nice if...

Ca posted something like this today :\ as they did in 2000

Hi guys

Well I just thought I would pop by and say a few words on what we are up to at the moment. Well the localised versions of patch V1.12 are at CQC and I am hoping to get them posted for next Mondays/Fridays Honour day. Work is still in progress on patch V1.13 and as promised we are trying to get the honour display feature for online play into the patch but I will let you know soon if it is going to make in when I know for sure.

Focus is now moving on to a another project which I am sure you will all be very pleased with. We are all really excited here - I am afraid we can't announce any details right now but hopefully soon and you guys will be among the first to know. As you no doubt know we looking into running a new competitive league table on top of the current tables and Honour league. This is quite a task as we need to address problems such as cheating, and making sure that all players get a crack at the whip despite their experience. So bear with me on that one - we are on the case and will keep you updated.

------------------
    The Shogun
    Bringinng wisdom in an unwise world

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

Default Re: wouldent it be nice if...

What is the whole story going on here, I'm just curious?
    Last edited by King Jan III Sobieski; 08-12-2007 at 00:18.

Basically when shogun came out we had a compeditive ladder system provided by ca, and this old post is the shogun saying they were going to improve it, when was the last time we had anyone post saying were adding this or that to multiplayer.

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh So
    Ca posted something like this today :\ as they did in 2000

Hi guys

Well I just thought I would pop by and say a few words on what we are up to at the moment. Well the localised versions of patch V1.12 are at CQC and I am hoping to get them posted for next Mondays/Fridays Honour day. Work is still in progress on patch V1.13 and as promised we are trying to get the honour display feature for online play into the patch but I will let you know soon if it is going to make in when I know for sure.

Focus is now moving on to a another project which I am sure you will all be very pleased with. We are all really excited here - I am afraid we can't announce any details right now but hopefully soon and you guys will be among the first to know. As you no doubt know we looking into running a new competitive league table on top of the current tables and Honour league. This is quite a task as we need to address problems such as cheating, and making sure that all players get a crack at the whip despite their experience. So bear with me on that one - we are on the case and will keep you updated.

------------------
    The Shogun
    Bringinng wisdom in an unwise world
    I can do without posts like that from The Shogun. The v1.13 patch to make STW multiplayer compatible with the MI add-on was never produced, and neither was the competitive league table. As a matter of fact, they dropped the competitive play system altogether from the next project.

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2

puzz can u nip onto msn for a sec?

Buddha

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Hello Swoosh,

Patch V1.13 for STW was never released.

Worked on, yes. Was there an explanation for it being pulled? Was it just 'overruled' by the MI release?
    Ja mata

TosaInu