Thread: BoA - Bugs reports

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default BoA - Bugs reports

Hi,

Here you can speak with the BoA team about bugs you found.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Nelduin; 08-19-2008 at 23:54.

Default Re: BoA - Bugs reports

I installed twice, other mods work, but I cannot start a campaign or prologue. It just loops back to the "New Game" menu.
    Any suggestions

Default Re : BoA - Bugs reports

It's because in the this version there are no campaign, only battles personalized. Campaign is still in development.
    ~ Click on the picture below to see First Age of Beleriand & Middle-Earth in a Total War modification ~

Hello,

Looks like a very nice beta! I am enjoying fighting with japanese units. But I have a question, you mentioned you couldnt add sounds to the units? If you have these sounds FROM Shogun TW you should be able to add them to the game, just replace using same names if you wish to keep it easy. Pack files are easy to make when you know how.

Other than that so far no bugs, I think the crashes are may be caused NOT by the number of men but the certain Models. I had the same issue with SPQR and once I found out WHICH models I had them redone and that fixed the issue. The models you use are not that High in V count compared to some of the other mods, so it could just be a corrupted model, CTD during loading is a good example and CTD when battles end would be animation related.

I have a 8800GTS and no issues of Crashes so keep in mind RTW is buggy and alot of people's PC cant handle Huge battles. If you can work on changing the Unit sounds that would really enhance this mod, using English loses alot of flavor, but very well done, its alot of fun.

PM if you have those sounds I dont mind giving them a shot of adding them for your mod.

lt1956
    LT_1956 Creator of SPQR: Total War

SPQR:TW Mod forums

Make pies not war Member Cangrande's Avatar

The wrong kind of bug, I know but any chance of a link to the mod?

Cheers!
    Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem

Default Re : BoA - Bugs reports

High_Templar says to me he upload the link this weekend, but there aren't...
    I'll ask now if he can upload.
    ~ Click on the picture below to see First Age of Beleriand & Middle-Earth in a Total War modification ~