Page 87 of 108 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 3234

Thread: Hail New Members! (Introduction) v.IV

Default Re: Hail New Members! (Introduction) v.IV

Welcome CryWar.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Hi, i'm failman and i love the total war series.
    Got into it after my dad died and it oddly helped. I play all of them from Rome on-wards and hope the great games and awesome mods continue

Welcome failman. Sorry to hear about your dad. I find it helps to play the game as a form of escapism from time to time.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Grand Patron's Banner Bearer Senior Member Peasant Phill's Avatar
    Somewhere relatively safe, behind some one else, preferably at the back
    Blog Entries

Welcome failman

Anything in particular you're looking for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone
    Someone has to watch over the wheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCow
    We've made our walls sufficiently thick that we don't even hear the wet thuds of them bashing their brains against the outer wall and falling as lifeless corpses into our bottomless moat.

not really, just good convocation and maybe the odd mod or 2

heya

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

Hello failman and Sir tree! :) Welcome to the org.
    Silence is beautiful

Blog Entries

Welcome Sir tree of arbor
    We've made our walls sufficiently thick that we don't even hear the wet thuds of them bashing their brains against the outer wall and falling as lifeless corpses into our bottomless moat.

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Greetings and salutations failman and Sir tree of arbor
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Glad to be onboard! Taking my first foray into Shogun 2! Lot's to learn but enjoying my time immensely! Looks like the community is very active and a strong one! Will probably be back with questions.....loving Frogbeastegg's guide!

Welcome Byeohazard
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Welcome Sir tree of arbor and Byeohazard.

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

Welcome Byeohazard! :)
    Silence is beautiful

Blog Entries

Welcome @Byeohazard

If you don't find the answers you're looking for in the existing content, don't hesitate to start a new thread about it. We'll be more than happy to answer them.

Hello everyone, I'm more used to Zoo Tycoon forums, and I had only just played Total Wars for a while, hope I could find new mods, learn more, and contribute here :)

Blog Entries

Welcome Even,

You came to the right place for guides, advice, mods, ...
    Any game in particular you're playing now?

You can also talk about tycoon games in the arena. I'm sure there are a lot of members also fans of the genre.

Hello and welcome @Even

Which Total War games do you have? If you have Rome, then I can highly recommend Europa Barbarorum. Their team is currently working on an EB II mod for Medieval II : Total War.

And in case you don't manage to find the Arena, it's right HERE.

Ja mata, TosaInu

Welcome to the Org Even
    Last edited by InsaneApache; 07-03-2012 at 21:13.

Post Re: Hail New Members! (Introduction) v.IV

Here we are! i think no one might read this ^^
    i won t introduce myself!!!

Blog Entries

@Taharqa

Then I won't welcome you!!
    Last edited by Peasant Phill; 07-09-2012 at 17:57.

Alright, i was just thinking that as said the system when we create an account overthere, that we had only to post here in order to validate the profile :)
    I'm glad to see people answear there!
    And i'm sorry for the confusion.

Then let me introduce myself, and say hello to that comunity :)
    I come as the leader of a group of map creators, which purpose is helping players to find custom maps,, with the use of TEd, and stuff like that, on shogun 2, as you know, there is not really any platform that help us in that way !! :)
    If you want to help sharing our maps, you are welcome.
    Here is the steam link of the group :
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShogunCrafters

And more than that, I come to participate to the map contest, after i saw on TW forums the announcement (if the contest is still actual)?
    I have 3-4 maps to propose, but as a new member of TW.org it seems i have not yet the right to do so.

Really happy to see a forum with more frantic activites :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taharqa View Post
    Alright, i was just thinking that as said the system when we create an account overthere, that we had only to post here in order to validate the profile :)
    I'm glad to see people answear there!
    And i'm sorry for the confusion.

Then let me introduce myself, and say hello to that comunity :)
    I come as the leader of a group of map creators, which purpose is helping players to find custom maps,, with the use of TEd, and stuff like that, on shogun 2, as you know, there is not really any platform that help us in that way !! :)
    If you want to help sharing our maps, you are welcome.
    Here is the steam link of the group :
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShogunCrafters

And more than that, I come to participate to the map contest, after i saw on TW forums the announcement (if the contest is still actual)?
    I have 3-4 maps to propose, but as a new member of TW.org it seems i have not yet the right to do so.

Really happy to see a forum with more frantic activites :)
    You're most welcome Taharqa,

The map contest is still running.
    Let me call our Technical administrator to remedy this problem.
    @TinCow

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

He should be good to go now... I think.

Welcome aboard.

Hi, I am new here so thought I'd be polite and introduce myself here first. I'm more of a classicist than anything else I suppose and though I played quite alot of Medieval 2 and Empire and Nappy TW Rome and and Diadochi wars were always my favourite. Long lines of strung out musket types trying to box the AI in are nothing compared to a well timed cavalry charge in Rome or most of its mods. I have played a few mods but EB is by far and away the outstanding mod there is. Those people are, in my opinion, what CA should be! As such I look forward more to EB 2 that R2 TW.

Blog Entries

Welcome SoFarSoGood

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Welcome everyone to the Org
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Hello!

Long time total war fan. I've been playing since Rome, though the first one I got was medieval 2. I also have shogun 2. With the announcement of. rome 2 I'd like to get some older style practice in, which led me here. Anyways it's nice to meet all of you and I hope we get along well =]

~Nageek63~

Welcome.

Blog Entries

Welcome Nageek.

You can always go to the Colosseum for tips on the original Rome or share your exitement for Rome 2 here.

Page 87 of 108 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast