Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: WWI Inerative MK II

One easily trifled with Member Target Champion Motep's Avatar

Default Re: WWI Inerative MK II

If england declares peace, the game is done.
    TosaInu shall never be forgotten.

Prince of Maldonia Member Toby and Kiki Champion, Goo Slasher Champion, Frogger Champion woad&fangs's Avatar

The leader of England in on vacation for a while. I have no Idea when he'll get back.
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

So that its subjects will view it with admiration, as a chicken which has the daring and courage to boldly cross the road,
    but also with fear, for whom among them has the strength to contend with such a paragon of avian virtue? In such a manner is the princely
    chicken's dominion maintained. ~Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by woad&fangs
    The leader of England in on vacation for a while. I have no Idea when he'll get back.
    Whatever, then. games over.
    Unless you want the "unified Europe" to face a godly nation? Eh? EH?!

Lord Saika Magoichi Member Seign Thelas's Avatar

I'll face the godly nation.

Quote Originally Posted by seignthelas
    I'll face the godly nation.
    Okay. thats one. Ill need two more supporters!

Quote Originally Posted by shlin28
    Where is Britain in all of this? Italy is getting trashed as the only Ally here..
    Uh...Greece is an Ally!

Quote Originally Posted by Motep
    Okay. thats one. Ill need two more supporters!
    Umm....I'll second that? I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by King Jan III Sobieski
    Umm....I'll second that? I guess...
    Just...one...more!!! If not reached by thursday, WWI is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Motep
    Just...one...more!!! If not reached by thursday, WWI is over.
    Well, Im glad you all had fun with this game. Since I did not sanction enough support, I will not toss in a mega nation with 30 mil troops for you all to fight. (It would have fun though...*sigh*)

Afterstory in next post of mine, along with map.
    Last edited by Motep; 01-05-2008 at 09:32.

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Did my country got back my tcities from Portugal?

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Always knew the League of PBS was a good idea

Always knew the League of PBS was a good idea
    Just wait! It gets better! Thats not the whole History! If youve already read it, I'd suggest you'd take a better look at the one below this message:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Umm...It's supposed to be West Germany and East Spain....I mixed 'em up...heh...

...okay, fine...it's below the map, too.

Afterstory:
    Dalmatia elected a Female President, Veronika Pajerova, and she is now one of the most influential leaders of the PBS. She even, through The Dalmatian Treaty of 1921 with Austria-Hungary, almost doubled the size of her nation. The PBS, in mid 1915, took the name PES, or League for the Peace of European States. They have rasied membership Europe-wide, and ao far the rosters include Serbia, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Dalmatia, Russia, The U.K, Italy, Portugal, Switzerland, Norway, Sweeden, Romania, Bulgaria, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Bel-Slavia, Ireland, The Republic of Crimea, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Denmark, France, Andorra, and Lichenstein. In the late fifties, they pooled with Americans to create the U.N, or United Nations. This includes alost all nations in the world, and is run seperately from the PES, though the two are considered allied parties.

1n 1916, England gave it's holdings in Niorthern Germany to Denamrk, which nearly sparked another war between the three nations. Rapidly fired peace talks were initiated, and reluctantly, Germnay agreed to let Denamark have the land, though slight tension was between the countries for the net decade or so.

In 1924, Austria-Hungary had a civil war, which was resolved bloodlessly through the PES and resulted in the splitting of the country into Austria and Hungary. In 1964, Eastern Hungarians revolted, forming, and through the PES settled with taking a chunk of the country as their own, calling it Slovakia.

In 1932, Adolf Hitler led a revolt against The German Empire, and took control of a small section of central Germany. In 1933, he was captured, tried, and sentenced to death for his treatment of the jews. Several of his officers amd soldiers were sent to prison, and the land was returned to Germany.

In 1935, the ruler of portugal died, and was replaced by Pedro Silva Tavares. He invaded Spain in 1936, and, taking the spainish off guard, soon took control of central spain, and captured and executed spainish officials in Madrid. Upon the orders of Pedro, the cities of Madrid, Cuenca, Toledo, Cebreros, Mora, and other various cities and towns in central spain were all burned to the ground, and their inhabitants slaughtered. The Portuguese people revolted, and, aiding the PES forces from Spain and Italy, crushed the foolish leader and executed him. His ringleaders were imprisoned or killed. Portugal became a Democratic country, and in 1939, they elected Kal Dania Motep, a foreigner from Sardina, as the President of Portugal for 5 years. He financed the rebuild of the destroyed cities, and paid dues to all those affected by the catastrophe, though it made himself and his nation poor. From 1940-1947, He helped personally in the rebuild of Madrid. He was re-elected eight times, and he died in office in 1977. All lands have been returned to Spain, and the two countries have been peaceful since, though there is still major underlying tensions.

French revolts were a problem untill they were successful in 1942 in overthrowing northwestern France. They formed a republic, have found a way to make peace with Germany and Spain through the PES, and remain a much smaller country than they were before the war. Through treaties in 1948 and 1953, they have taken in even more land.

In 1949, Bulgaria dissolved as a country, and much of it's western holdings were swallowed by it's neighbors. In 1950, they managed to regain control of their now drastically smaller nation.

In 1954, Serbia faced an uprising from a small terrorist group that's founders were the very ones who laid out the assasiantion of Arch Duke Ferdinand. yep, you guessed it, The Black Hand survived! they assasinated the Serbian leader whiole he was in Sarajevo. they faced immediate retribution from the PES, but the damage was done. With Serbias ruler out of the way, oter groups took in their head to revolt, including Sarajevo. Serbia, split in twain, turned to the PES. Srajevo was declared independent from Serbia, and many of the supporters for either side caught in the wrong country moved where they belonged. The Black hand was cought "Black handed" ( ) in 1956 hiding out in a smal village in Hungary, stirring up trouble. In 1957, Hungarians swayed by the Black Hand and their ways took up a revolt, and were summarily rounded up by Hungarian Authorities. People in the cities took their side, and by 1960, most of the people in and around Belgrade were revolting from Hungary. In 1962, Hungary gave up trying to suppress the insurrection and declared the troubled lands part of the State of Srajevo. In 1963, the country took the official name of Bel-Slavia and has adopted a democratic constitution.

In 1965, Russia freed the state of Poland from it's clutches. But in 1967, they attacked the Ottoman Empire, and were beaten back very easily. In 1968, the Ottomans joined the PES and they convinced Russia to abandon thier conquest. in 1970, Russia freed Armenia. In 1973, The Republic of Crimea won it's independence through the PES. In 1975, both The Ottoman Empire and Russia agreed to an alliance Russia's ambitions hampered by walls of their own making.

Throughout much of the fifties and sixties, Ireland was in a state of constant civil war In which there was nothing the PES counld do about it. Eventually, in 1969, most of the Irish nation declared independence from the U.K, though the North-eastern section of the country remains loyaly to england. Animosities between North Ireland and it's counterpart have decreased slowly, and much violence still occurs. It is still a hotly debated topic in the PES and the U.N.

All European holdings in Africa were removed by 1976, when Italy gave Libya it's independence. The Middle-East, however, remained a monopoly of the Ottoman Empire, which took over just after the great war. In 1979, they gave indepence to Saudi Arabia, and soon regretted the economic loss they faced that year.

This, pretty much, is Europe up to 1980.

I put in all this hard work, as I might make 1980 the official beginning of WWII for another game.
    Last edited by Motep; 01-05-2008 at 09:33.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why is East Germany in the west...?
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Retired Senior Member Prince Cobra's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ahem, Motep, I was neutral during all the time but I carefully observed the situation (except for tha last several days ). Why Bulgaria was disolved?(we are not so multiethnical country!) Even when the country lost war (that is a real history) she did not do that. I wonder what happened. And why on earth Greece is sooo big. She was an ally after all! We stayed neutral all the time! And we never waged war like our neighbours Serbia and Greece! What is their right to take territories from Bulgaria! In addition there is a dominant Bulgarian majority in Macedonia and we have corridor to the Egean. And to lose our capital! We of Bulgaria object!

P.S. We of Bulgaria would be grateful to any great power that supports our cause!

We openly put our claim for parts in Macedonia (since the dominant Bulgarian population) on the peace conference and in response we will take the responsibility for keeping the peace and the peace treaties. Our help was not needed in the war but we will be needed to keep the Balkans peaceful.

Ferdinand of Bulgaria

Last edited by Prince Cobra; 01-05-2008 at 13:45.
    R.I.P. Tosa...

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

P.S. We of Bulgaria would be grateful to any great power that supports our cause!
    That can be the kick-off of WWII!

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Retired Senior Member Prince Cobra's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caius
    That can be the kick-off of WWII!

Whilst the ethnic conflicts on the Balkans are good casus-beli, I prefer my nation not to start in such a pathetic position the new war. It has absolutely any historical ground to separate it in this way! And after all it is one of the few nations on the Balkans that did not waged war against the Central powers (underline in this Interactive). I definately prfer one of the losers ( ) to start the war, not a neutral country.
    R.I.P. Tosa...

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

I was planning on releasing Northern France as a puppet anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Asen
    Ahem, Motep, I was neutral during all the time but I carefully observed the situation (except for tha last several days ). Why Bulgaria was disolved?(we are not so multiethnical country!) Even when the country lost war (that is a real history) she did not do that. I wonder what happened. And why on earth Greece is sooo big. She was an ally after all! We stayed neutral all the time! And we never waged war like our neighbours Serbia and Greece! What is their right to take territories from Bulgaria! In addition there is a dominant Bulgarian majority in Macedonia and we have corridor to the Egean. And to lose our capital! We of Bulgaria object!

We openly put our claim for parts in Macedonia (since the dominant Bulgarian population) on the peace conference and in response we will take the responsibility for keeping the peace and the peace treaties. Our help was not needed in the war but we will be needed to keep the Balkans peaceful.

Ferdinand of Bulgaria

Yeah, you guys got abusive leaders and were pushed oyt by rebel factions (If you were to believe the rumors, the rebellion was caused by the Black Hand, but there is little proof to suport that). Your neighbors declared war on the rebellion factions, and since it seemed that bulgaria would not survive, they kept the lands they took. When bulgaria did reform, it was in the form of one of the rebel factions, whose leader was too weak and unpopular to protest.

I want the PES to become corrupt and plunge the world into world war 2!!!! (That was my original intention for the PBS anyway...)

I want the PES to become corrupt and plunge the world into world war 2!!!! (That was my original intention for the PBS anyway...)
    I can incorporate that. I may also include the U.S as an agent of the U.N to stop the PES.

My original intentions was for England and France to attack Spain and Germany, for the African and Middle Eastern nations to attack the Ottoman Empire, which will be allied with Russia against the Balkan States. That will now be emphasized with internal conflict within the Balkans. (Say an agressive Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, whatever.)

Its going to be very complicated getting it going, what with the population thing being very hard to figure into this changed Europe. I may have to go to a different income source entirely.
    Last edited by Motep; 01-05-2008 at 21:56. Reason: Whoops...

The games over??? Why, God, why???

I'm glad to see that Poland became its own glorious nation!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718